TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

ooh, I got a CB Golden Wyvern.

...and one of my new eggs is sick D:

I usually leave em for a day before adding them t sites but I thought because there would be THAT many being added it wouldn't matter ;n;

-removed, take trading/gifting to the appropriate treads in trading- Edited by rubyshoes

-removed, take trading/gifting to the appropriate treads in trading- Edited by rubyshoes

Wow, the alpine was cleared in less than three minutes. Despite lag. Must be another rare or uncommon, at the very least. sad.gif

I came back from my trip and went to the Alpine, and was like, Oh....Something must be going on because there's over 100 people here!

Ooo, these look so pretty! And I love pygmies. I completely missed the big drop yesterday though - had my first big dinner party of the holidays. Hopefully I'll get to pick up a couple in the next few weeks.

ooh, I got a CB Golden Wyvern.

...and one of my new eggs is sick D:

I usually leave em for a day before adding them t sites but I thought because there would be THAT many being added it wouldn't matter ;n;

That's why it's always a safe idea to fog new eggs for 12-24 hours to prevent them from getting viewbombed. I learned that lesson the hard way on Halloween 2012.

I hope these eggs aren't rare or uncommon down the road. Which makes me wonder, how many rares/uncommon dragons do we have vs common?

I forgot to say thank you to TJ and the lovely Spriters for this adorable new dragon. Now to prepare for the Christmas Release.

Edited by Syiren

Thank you TJ and artist(s)!

Also... I FINALLY GOT ONE! So many misses though. There were CB Golden Wyverns too... I needed one of those... I saw a lot of rough and shiny eggs too. I thought those would disappear faster. Oh well. At least, I have one of the new eggs! Victory for me! ... I wonder if I can catch anything else...

-removed, take trading/gifting to the appropriate treads in trading-.

Edited by rubyshoes

That's why it's always a safe idea to fog new eggs for 12-24 hours to prevent them from getting viewbombed. I learned that lesson the hard way on Halloween 2012.

Well, like I said, I don't usually ADD them for the first 24 hours. but when I did that for this years Halloween, it took FOREVER for them to hatch dry.gif

Ooo, these look so pretty! And I love pygmies. I completely missed the big drop yesterday though - had my first big dinner party of the holidays. Hopefully I'll get to pick up a couple in the next few weeks.

Umm, don't think these are pygmies. The eggs are regular-sized

ETA: Thanks so much to the artist - I LOVE purple and these eggs/hatchies are just wunnnnnerful! Welcome to the ranks of DC artists, congratz!! Can't wait to see the adults.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Now comes the worst part, waiting two days until we can see the adults. SO CURIOUS. xd.png

Now comes the worst part, waiting two days until we can see the adults. SO CURIOUS. xd.png

I know right? The curiosity and impatience is killing me... ;_;

I'm having horrible cave lag, am I alone? D:

Top of the hour hang. Seems to be better now.

Is the cave crashing on everyone? or is it just me?

I keep getting this:

--------------------------------

<%HEAD%>

Dragon Cave

CaveLoginRegisterHelpForumShop

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

users online.

Dragon Cave Copyright © 2006-2013 T.J. Lipscomb and Techno.Dev.

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy

<%FOOTER%>

----------------------------

That's it. Then it will come back... Then the error will come back... Attack of the Lag monster?

Edit: So it's not just me.

Edited by Shokomon