TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

I think these look like they're going to be common...can't wait to see how the adults look :3

Hah... If they turn out to be rare, and I mean rare, then I'm going to murder my desktop.

Hah... If they turn out to be rare, and I mean rare, then I'm going to murder my desktop.

Haha, I was like that when the Coppers were being released...I was completely egglocked an now I only have two of them...

It was the same with the new Halloweens, although I managed to trade for some later.

Haha, I was like that when the Coppers were being released...I was completely egglocked an now I only have two of them...

It was the same with the new Halloweens, although I managed to trade for some later.

I feel like my luck may be wasted on the internet... not a bad thing though, egglocked after spamming the refresh button for a while, hope these new guys look nice.

What would that be? desktopicide?

What would that be? desktopicide?

Desktopicide, as in that my desktop will commit suicide so I don't murder it?

I can grab a couple more eggs, just that I only have one more space until I'm scroll locked. Unless I freeze some hatchies...*looks at the Spitfires*

ohmy.gif The Alpine biome is now empty! sad.gif

Wait until the time is a multiple of 5, then you'll see some eggs moving.

It's nice to have new eggs (since I have already hunted almost all common/uncommon ones, and some rare/holiday ones), but damn if I am slow with clicking, considering that I was there almost beginning and I still don't have purple november egg. Hopefully they won't be too rare, since eggs drop only in Alpine... huh.gif

Got a CB Gold Wyvern, though, and saw great deal of ice dragons.

Hah, managed to trade my 2 CB:s (gold wyvern & black cap teimarr) for 2 new purple eggs laugh.gif

Now I don't need to hunt these babies anymore *relieved sigh*

But good luck for those still hunting smile.gif

oh wow i actually managed to get one without too much trouble. usually i find it very hard to get releases. i guess i got lucky this time. i dont know if i will try my luck for a second one or not. i am just happy i got one

*steps away*

I must have a beast computer compared to everyone else, I've caught probably a total of like 9 new twilight eggs, the longest I had to wait for one was three drops/15 minutes. I wonder what rarity they will end up as, hopefully they'll be an uncommon or rare thing, for my sake rolleyes.gif, I need more rares.

Desktopicide, as in that my desktop will commit suicide so I don't murder it?

I can grab a couple more eggs, just that I only have one more space until I'm scroll locked. Unless I freeze some hatchies...*looks at the Spitfires*

From what I understand, 'sui' means of 'oneself' and 'cide' means 'act of killing' so the translation of 'act of killing oneself'. I couldn't find an ancient term meaning desktop so just slap it with 'cide' and you get 'act of killing desktop'. tongue.gif

I only wonder if it should be desktopicide or desktopcide.

Just had a thought of the desktop pulling a dramatic, Shakespearean act of killing itself with a dagger like in Rome and Juliet. blink.gif

Wait until the time is a multiple of 5, then you'll see some eggs moving.

Actually it may be slightly before like 10 seconds before or after as that tends to shift actually. Last night, for me, it was x4:50 and x9:50 if I remember correctly. I think one even was released at x5:20 and x0:20.

Edited by Spyridon

Finally! I don't like Chrome for too many things but after hours of failure with FF I just easily caught three at the hour drop. This leaves me with six and a speckle-throated misclick which I can't abandon yet but will probably keep because it's an all-number code. o3o

Good luck to people still trying to catch! I hope you find some luck soon.

I can't wait until these grow up and mine hatch so I can get more. =3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Caught three more new eggs this drop, so I now have a total of 4. Plus one misclicked chicken that I'm quite happy to have--it's been ages since I raised a chicken. Quite happy with my hour's hunting!

I abandoned two missclicks, and what do I do? Missclick two more, not even five minutes later.

Finally! I don't like Chrome for too many things but after hours of failure with FF I just easily caught three at the hour drop. This leaves me with six and a speckle-throated misclick which I can't abandon yet but will probably keep because it's an all-number code. o3o

Good luck to people still trying to catch! I hope you find some luck soon.

I can't wait until these grow up and mine hatch so I can get more. =3

I saw someone offering a CB gold for an all numbers-code o.O

Sock. Organize your scroll. >3< :] x3

I saw someone offering a CB gold for an all numbers-code o.O

Sock. Organize your scroll. >3< :] x3

Wow, I might take a trade like that. o_O

It is organized! By the order in which I've grabbed things. =p

I abandoned two missclicks, and what do I do? Missclick two more, not even five minutes later.

Ahaha, did about the same thing. Misclicked a ridgewing. Bit it and got a success but no repulse. Sat down to go hunting again and got the speckle-throated. x3

*sends non-missclick vibes your way*

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ahaha, did about the same thing. Misclicked a ridgewing. Bit it and got a success but no repulse. Sat down to go hunting again and got the speckle-throated. x3

I thought about biting, but my vamps have always been kill prone, and a kill would take even more time to clear.

That was awhile ago though.

Close enough lol

I know if I had tried to bite the one misclick I got, it would have died. I just have that kind of luck rolleyes.gif

ETA: @BlightWyvern-

Nope, the ratios are just starting to sort themselves out.. still an unnaturally large amount dropping.

Edited by Oasis

Darn being an adult with adult type responsibilities. It is really playing havoc with important things like trying to catch these new eggs.

On the up side I did grab a few other eggs I have been wanting. rolleyes.gif

Wooo! Thanks to whatever being is giving me luck, the second the 5 min drop ended I managed to grab a paper dragon in the volcano. laugh.gif

The one day I dont turn on my computer x.x

They look lovely though, just gotta set up traps-

I mean, leave some little treats out <3

Haha, just got back and got scroll-locked with the new babies (and a lovely shimmer) in 15 minutes time. That's a nice start for a fresh day. c:

No paper dragon but I think I got a silver and I got a tree! My first and so far only tree. biggrin.gif

Edited by JoyLeaf41