TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Just got gifted 1... THANK YOU!!!! biggrin.gif Now I will take a break from stalking the Cave and go feed the family again (they are getting rebellious)... Will try and get this baby a mate later... at least now I have 1 to watch the cracks on wink.gif

Was just gifted a mate!!! Now I can go cook in peace and I have my own mated pair (hopefully) Thank you to the 2 DCers who graciously shared their eggs... you are very appreciated!!!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Thanks!

And yep, I definitely will! I've got quite a bit to share about these flutterbutts when his are all grown up.

And thanks for being awesome and gifting so many eggs to people <3

Can't wait for it. Gotta admit, hearing more about new dragon breeds is one of my favorite parts of new releases.

I wonder if we will get an early december release or if it only will be an christmas release for that month.

I really can't wait to see the new adults!

How long will these pretties drop? biggrin.gif

They are a permanent addition to the cave, so they will keep dropping in the cave at whatever rate of rarity has been determined for them. I think the consensus is that they will be somewhat common.

How long will these pretties drop? biggrin.gif

they are permanent release, so forever, if you will. They will settle into their niche eventually as far as how often you see them.

I'm excited to name my only egg, but I don't know what since I haven't seen the sprites yet. Now I'm worrying that all the good names will be taken...

Finally managed to catch 4 of these cuties and gender them correctly. :'D I was totally caught off-guard for this release this time around, so I'm glad I had some space. Another egg will hatch and free me up for a fifth soon, so thank goodness for that.

Ramblings aside, these hatchies look adorable! I can't wait to see what the adults look like. C:

no more eggs right? sad.gif

The eggs are permanent, this is not a holiday release.

They will gradually decrease in frequency, yes. How fast depends on their rarity. As others have said, they will probably not be rare at all, since they are still seen often, almost 2 days post release.

I wonder if we will get an early december release or if it only will be an christmas release for that month.

I really can't wait to see the new adults!

My understanding is that there will be no normal release for a month with a holiday. Which means no regular release on December, but a January release is likely.

Thanks!

And yep, I definitely will! I've got quite a bit to share about these flutterbutts when his are all grown up.

And thanks for being awesome and gifting so many eggs to people <3

I feel like calling them flutterbutts now.

Edit: awwwwww, someone took that name D:<. I was gonna put it on reserve for when one I of mine hatches.

Second edit: couldn't get Flutterbutt but I did get Flutterbutts <3

Edited by draganot

My first 4 eggs finally have the first stage crack. I hope they are not too stubborn about hatching. I want to catch one more for myself when these are hatched and maybe some to gift.

I am getting so anxious to see the adults! And it is still a long time to wait! I love the hatchies. Flutterbutts! That is so cute!

Finally, most of mine have started to crack. The last two are rather far behind the others in their views.

Yay! Luckily for me, the most awesome person ever *coughcoughyouknowwhoyouarecoughcough* caught me a pair to influence; I was NaNoWriMo-ing so hard I didn't notice the release until last night. xd.png Thanks for the release! biggrin.gif

~Feathers

No difference in Male/Female Sprites is extremely disappointing (as it is with every breed who doesn't have different gender sprites) but I like the colors on them. I always was a fan of Dark/Bright Blue. Still haven't caught any, but i'll wait for a few weeks for the inflation to go down in the trade system to see if I can at least find something to trade for one.

No difference in Male/Female Sprites is extremely disappointing (as it is with every breed who doesn't have different gender sprites)

Why? I'm rather glad for lack of dimorphism. There are SOOOO many dragons with it. It's nice to have releases now and then that lack different gender sprites.

What was the description of the eggs?

This dull purple egg has two bright stripes on it.

Good luck on your hunt! smile.gif

I was busy with NaNoWriMo all day yesterday and didn't notice the release. Having no luck catching today, but I am on my parents' wifi. Hoping I'll have better luck on my home network tomorrow.

Why? I'm rather glad for lack of dimorphism. There are SOOOO many dragons with it. It's nice to have releases now and then that lack different gender sprites.

Me too. Though with only one sprite I would have liked to see at least two dragons in the release, but oh well.

Managed to grab a fifth egg! Yeah, I got on rather late and they're rather easy to catch right now, even if they're not the only ones dropping in the caves. C: