TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

My dragons survived. They are all alive, but i don't know about the zombies...

Mine are all accounted for, including Zombies, and all my new eggs look good. biggrin.gif

What kind of lag was going on? I think all of my dragons are safe, but the site couldn't be accessed for some time. Is it something dangerous? sad.gif

Noooo T.Ti miseed the new release... i have time??? where can i find the new eggs?

In Alpine. Remember, those are here to stay.

What kind of lag was going on? I think all of my dragons are safe, but the site couldn't be accessed for some time. Is it something dangerous? sad.gif

It might have been an overload from the massive change of coding. Most likely, nothing happened.

^ In the Alpine biome on every five minutes. There are short releases, so you better be quick. Good luck! smile.gif

Thanks dangerdragon. do u know until what time we can catch the eggs?

i didn't see any btw t.t

i didn't see any btw t.t

On every five minutes there are short releases, but they do end pretty quickly. sad.gif

Anyway, did this lag influence the remaining time of some eggs anyhow? I think it happened to one of mine, I think it gained a day, or maybe I'm just mistaken.

i didn't see any btw t.t

They drop every five min.

i didn't see any btw t.t

They're permanent, so you have until whenever you catch the amount you want. They follow the normal drop schedule of a big drop at the hour and little drops every five minutes. smile.gif

EDIT @ Silver Fox- Mine haven't gained any time that I can see. Maybe you're just imagining it...unless you tried to incubate right when the site went down?

Edited by Jazeki

On every five minutes there are short releases, but they do end pretty quickly. sad.gif

Anyway, did this lag influence the remaining time of some eggs anyhow? I think it happened to one of mine, I think it gained a day, or maybe I'm just mistaken.

My point is i can see the other eggs, but not the new ones :s

oH thanks jazeki and DangerDragon

Edited by IloveDragons

Its because they are new and players catch them fast.

They're permanent, so you have until whenever you catch the amount you want. They follow the normal drop schedule of a big drop at the hour and little drops every five minutes. smile.gif

EDIT @ Silver Fox- Mine haven't gained any time that I can see. Maybe you're just imagining it...unless you tried to incubate right when the site went down?

I don't remember incubating anything in days. Maybe it's just a big difference between the two eggs that I had caught. Both of my eggs are influenced when I checked, so there is no way that I gave away the wrong one. But the difference between 6 days and 4 days and 23 hours still confuses me... Nevermind. smile.gif

Does anyone have new eggs that have started to crack? Mine are starting to get into 900 views and upwards and still nothing.

oH thanks jazeki and DangerDragon

Keep refreshing - especially on the hour - and only in Alpine.

@ Silverfox - mine are all the same time they ought to have been. What about your action log ? It should speak truth !

Does anyone have new eggs that have started to crack? Mine are starting to get into 900 views and upwards and still nothing.

My eggs time is:

4 days 11 hours

Overall Views: 547

Unique Views: 188

Clicks: 6

4 days 15 hours

Overall Views: 354

Unique Views: 146

Clicks: 3

And no cracking.

My eggs time is:

4 days 11 hours

Overall Views: 547

Unique Views: 188

Clicks: 6

4 days 15 hours

Overall Views: 354

Unique Views: 146

Clicks: 3

And no cracking.

They don't have enough views, so it's not a surprise you can't see any cracks.

IloveDragons - LOL no, grab as many as you can.

Keep refreshing - especially on the hour - and only in Alpine.

@ Silverfox - mine are all the same time they ought to have been. What about your action log ? It should speak truth !

Good point! smile.gif And yes, everything's fine. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

what's the description for the new eggs?

what's the description for the new eggs?

This dull purple egg has two bright stripes on it. smile.gif