TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Woah woah woah, hold the phone. You actually caught something on your phone? That's a miracle - never has that ever happened, especially when fighting against 200 people for clicking 3 places. And you got 3! ohmy.gif

'Gratz on the 3 breeding pairs.

I catch things during releases on my iPod occasionally. -shrugs-

I love that everybody is fighting to get and egg, I've already got two, but I find it extremely frustrating that I'm unable to get a rare egg since they appear more often when a new egg comes out!

I love that everybody is fighting to get and egg, I've already got two, but I find it extremely frustrating that I'm unable to get a rare egg since they appear more often when a new egg comes out!

Well, rare eggs seem more common with new releases, with everybody paving the way so that the new egg can come out from hiding.

How is it frustrating, deciding which to get or that you can't click it fast enough?

Man I lucked out I was not on all day and just found out and managed to snag myself one a few moments ago. though in the process i snagged an egg I didn't want ><. gotta wait 5 hours to trade it.

so is this a 24 hour release or?

Man I lucked out I was not on all day and just found out and managed to snag myself one a few moments ago. though in the process i snagged an egg I didn't want ><. gotta wait 5 hours to trade it.

so is this a 24 hour release or?

Usually they drop for 24 hours but as the day closes, the rate drops until it normalizes depending on its rarity. There's about another 45 minutes left on its release day.

waaah!! I thought the release would be at midnight on the 1st! Oh no oh no I have no idea where these eggs are dropping or what the description says and the cave is already full of the usual cave blockers!

waaah!! I thought the release would be at midnight on the 1st! Oh no oh no I have no idea where these eggs are dropping or what the description says and the cave is already full of the usual cave blockers!

Alpine; "This dull purple egg has two bright stripes on it."

Good luck! Maybe keep an eye on the trading/gifting threads too. :3

So its already been 24 hours then?

user posted image

I was really cutting it there, If it wasn't for the extra minutes I would not have gotten one.

Cecona they are in the alpines

New release time is the best because the non-flooded biomes are so deserted. Caught three of the new eggs yesterday, traded two and left one to the AP, and caught a nice gold in the Desert today even after refreshing over it once. The new hatchling sprites are so cute! Thank you to everyone involved in the making! u w u

Are the releases hourly now or every 5 minutes?

I've seen them on both. Granted 5 minutes releases are quickly over.

Are the releases hourly now or every 5 minutes?

There is a large release every hour and then smaller ones every 5 minutes.

For those who are asking if it is only a 24 hour release -- this is a permanent regular addition to the dragons in the cave and will be available forever. Its actual rarity or commonness is not known, yet, but it is not going away.

Man, I barely started sad.gif I was hoping to at least catch one before they become super hard to find in only the hourly drops.

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

Took me all day, but between trading and catching, I'm now locked. smile.gif I was also surprised by the off-schedule release.

From 0 to 6, not bad x.x gave some to my mom and sister, who threatened me with moldy cheese if I didnt catch them some >.> Thanks for the release!

-sigh- 2 misclicks so I won't get 7 total :/ Curse mixing other eggs in on release day xP

I've been working, so I haven't had time to get the new eggs. ~Take trading and gifting to the appropriate sections and threads.~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Haven't had any luck getting any of the new eggies yet, though I'm still trying :3 (Though it can be quite difficult when you're competing against 175+ people in 1 biome ^^; )

Haven't had any luck getting any of the new eggies yet, though I'm still trying :3 (Though it can be quite difficult when you're competing against 175+ people in 1 biome ^^; )

There's still that many in the biome? *whistles* The rate decreasing, I assume it's a pain in the mikta?