TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Ended up trading for some because gah, I really, really suck at catching. Dx

Does anyone know if there will be a December release before Christmas? TJ's ambiguous late but not late message is perplexing me. ouo

According to TJ, in the months that have Holiday releases, there will be no monthly release due to the Holiday. So basically, holiday release means monthly release. In December, it will be the 2013 Christmas dragon.

The lag completely lagged out of me for 15 minutes, finally got back on and the hour drop is loooong gone.

There goes MY best shot of getting some eggs today dry.gif

Edit: ...or maybe not, I just picked one up from the 5 minute drop blink.gif

Edited by Crobat

Those moments in the Alpine that no one is willing to take the eggs in the way of the new ones... how sad, poor eggs. Finally got my CB Lumina ninja.gif which was one of said eggs, though I think it would've gone quickly.

Normally catch new eggs with ease but the lag this time put pay to any thoughts of an easy catch. Had to trade just to get any this time , guess the games getting alot.png more popular now biggrin.gif Probably didn't help I have my arm in plaster as well lol

Edited by assassinuk

There's only 2 common eggs in alpine. And is it just me or who else is lagging?

It's just the two eggs that no one wants... should be picked up during the 5 min drop.

I have the four that I want biggrin.gif

would've had 5 actually, but i'm egglocked... and I missed a CB Paper. been a while since I saw one of those blink.gif

I was too slow to get the paper, what a bad luck.

You too, huh? Well, I already have one, but it was still disappointing. And there was a gold egg in the AP that I missed too. Not a huge fan of golds, but they're good trading fodder. wink.gif

I feel so slow, I wasn't even aware there was a new release happening until I went to put some of my new eggs in a hatchery and saw them. Haven't been able to catch any so far, so maybe I'll end up trading with the people who are managing to catch a lot of them.

Edit: And now I just missed out on a CB Ice Dragon, and I've been trying to get one FOREVER. Everyone I've ever tried to trade with always stops responding before we can complete a deal, every one I see in the AP or cave gets snatched by someone else... argh. *headdesk* This isn't my lucky day.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

You too, huh? Well, I already have one, but it was still disappointing. And there was a gold egg in the AP that I missed too. Not a huge fan of golds, but they're good trading fodder. wink.gif

I feel so slow, I wasn't even aware there was a new release happening until I went to put some of my new eggs in a hatchery and saw them. Haven't been able to catch any so far, so maybe I'll end up trading with the people who are managing to catch a lot of them.

I seem to have pretty good luck when it comes to this sort of thing, have 1 extra new one and managed to grab a paper earlier.

I saw 2 silvers and missed them both xd.png

That always happens to me too! I blame the new shading. I have to stop to think if it's silver or white, then that split-second of hesitation means someone else gets the egg, of course. dry.gif

That always happens to me too! I blame the new shading. I have to stop to think if it's silver or white, then that split-second of hesitation means someone else gets the egg, of course. dry.gif

That happens to me every time, it's like... "Hmmm, commons... commons... uncommons... a white... wait! That was a Silver!" I go to grab it for it to be gone and I die a little bit inside. sad.gif

Oh boy a new release! I knew I should have made time to look at drag Cave yesterday. mad.gif Trying now is miserable on an iPad

Thanks TJ!

That happens to me every time, it's like... "Hmmm, commons... commons... uncommons... a white... wait! That was a Silver!" I go to grab it for it to be gone and I die a little bit inside.  sad.gif

Haha, that's how it is exactly. But my reason for missing the gold was even more embarrassing. I've been trying to snatch abandoned hatchlings lately, with some success, and I was going for a black hatchie when I was like "Waitaminute, that egg was GOLD!" and missed it. I ended up abandoning that hatchling anyway, so what a waste. I guess that will teach me to prioritize better. Oh well, I think my Golden Wyvern is even prettier than normal Golds anyway.

And I just tried for some new eggs and missed again. Shoot. mad.gif

Today, i saw new eggs, and refreshed and they were still here but 'cause i was tired, i clicked too slow.

What did we learn today?

Never go to Alpine when you are tired.

Well, I just missed all of those. You'd need to react in a microsecond to grab them. I guess it's time to ask someone if they'll trade me. There were also a bunch of Golden Wyvern eggs, and I didn't manage to get any of those either. sad.gif

Well, I just missed all of those. You'd need to react in a microsecond to grab them. I guess it's time to ask someone if they'll trade me. There were also a bunch of Golden Wyvern eggs, and I didn't manage to get any of those either. sad.gif

Don't worry, you will get them, maybe not now but later.

Don't worry, you will get them, maybe not now but later.

I know, it's just frustrating. I wish that they would appear in other biomes, though, that would help. It's not like we just have the one cave anymore.

Edit: Missed a CB GOLD and a CB Cheese too. I can't even get a consolation prize. dry.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

There's still that many in the biome? *whistles* The rate decreasing, I assume it's a pain in the mikta?

haha a reference I get :|

ETA: gah why am I always so laggy on the hourly drops

Edited by Oasis