TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

There's still that many in the biome? *whistles* The rate decreasing, I assume it's a pain in the mikta?

Yes, a lot of people still there (a little less at the 5 minute drops) ^^; hehe Indeed, a pain in the rear (what's a "mikta"? o.o) xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yes, a lot of people still there (a little less at the 5 minute drops) ^^; hehe Indeed, a pain in the rear (what's a "mikta"? o.o) xd.png

Oh, sorry. Stargate reference. I usually use it when not wanting to use the more vulgar term. laugh.gif

Thank you - such a pretty egg. When I made my morning visit with my kite today, I saw it! Thanks again, I'll try to catch me some.

Greetings Morgaina

Woah woah woah, hold the phone. You actually caught something on your phone? That's a miracle - never has that ever happened, especially when fighting against 200 people for clicking 3 places. And you got 3! ohmy.gif

'Gratz on the 3 breeding pairs.

I've got only two on my phone so far. It's really hard though because it's a phone. Speaking of phones and captures, I have a line in my sig that counts the number of rares I find on my phone and miss due to being on a phone and how many I actually manage to get. So far it's not looking good or very fair to have to play dragcave on a phone. (Any rares from threads and tradeing etc don't count. Only if from the cave.)

YESTERDAY?

Of course I didn't look, because we got told we got releases on sunday ._.

I guess there's no chance for me to grab them now.... good luck for anyone else who can manage. Both my internet and computer are far too slow sad.gif

YESTERDAY?

Of course I didn't look, because we got told we got releases on sunday ._.

I guess there's no chance for me to grab them now.... good luck for anyone else who can manage. Both my internet and computer are far too slow sad.gif

The problem was that Sunday is December 1st. That's why I could have sworn it was going to be last Sunday. Ah well. TJ likes throwing curveballs from left field.

Bah, locked myself with a purple Ridgewing ^^; I'll be unlocked in the next 3-4 hours, so hopefully I can catch another new egg by then ^^; Edited by FluffyPillow

The problem was that Sunday is December 1st. That's why I could have sworn it was going to be last Sunday. Ah well. TJ likes throwing curveballs from left field.

Yes I looked every sunday (except the first) and, well, today. It's not unusual to get a "late month-before" release on the 1st of the new month on other sites. laugh.gif

Damn, already saw three eggs and of course didn't get anything. >_<;;

Damn, was only able to come online now. Guessing they've mixed with the regular drops already? ono Hopefully I'll be able to snag some!

I've been trying for two days and still haven't gotten one; however, I got incredibly lucky and snagged my first CB ice. .w.

I've got only two on my phone so far. It's really hard though because it's a phone. Speaking of phones and captures, I have a line in my sig that counts the number of rares I find on my phone and miss due to being on a phone and how many I actually manage to get. So far it's not looking good or very fair to have to play dragcave on a phone. (Any rares from threads and tradeing etc don't count. Only if from the cave.)

I got one on my phone today. Zero yesterday. I actually have to scroll down to catch one.

Wow! I missed this even though I was checking back every now and then.

I snagged 4 eggs so I'm still pretty happy. I love purple so I'm looking forward to seeing these grow up.

I am glad that the eggs are easier to catch now.

Yesterday I only managed to snatch three of them within two hours. Within this five minute drop, I have managed to catch three more and one mis-click today.

Hopefully the other members who had no luck yesterday are able to catch some of them now.

Edited by kaiachan

The eggs are much easier to catch now. I tried lots of times yesterday and got nada, but just got 4 in a single drop. Yay!

Ended up trading for some because gah, I really, really suck at catching. Dx

Does anyone know if there will be a December release before Christmas? TJ's ambiguous late but not late message is perplexing me. ouo

Oh great. The one day I didn't see check the forum. sleep.gif I bet they're gonna be super rare and hard to find, like most dragons.

I have six, two more to go and I got all I need.

I caught all of mine at the 5 min drops. Was not that hard.

...what the? I got up at thought "well, maybe I might be able to grab a couple more" because hey, 10am in England but I can't even get ON the site

blink.gif