TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

No paper dragon but I think I got a silver and I got a tree! My first and so far only tree. biggrin.gif

That is amazing, two rare level dragons... though one's a tree, <3 the trees, though I'm pretty sure you can only have one. Imagine... having a forest of leetle trees, I'd love it. cool.gif

I keep seeing cb golds and silvers fly by as I try to get one of these eggs and I'm like "danggit! Why didn't I go for the gold/silver!" xd.png

I was sitting here cursing retail for making me work all day and myself for being a dummy and not checking the cave this morning, figuring I'd never catch anything now, but on the drop I caught a few of the new guys and also a bleeding moon egg, which is a dragon I've been needing anyway! Everything went better than expected =D

Now I will sit back and swoon over these purply little cuties wub.gif

I keep seeing cb golds and silvers fly by as I try to get one of these eggs and I'm like "danggit! Why didn't I go for the gold/silver!" xd.png

Had I known the CB golds were going to be dropped like that, I would have kept my 7th slot free. I'm still trying to catch my first CB pair. ohmy.gif Ones of these days, I will get one!

Congrats birdzgoboom! I love purple and the hatches look great. Very promising so far.

Got two more during the 5-minute drop! (And missed a CB gold. Oh well.)

Traded one for a pretty nebula wub.gif gifted one, and I still have two. When my misclick coolsdown I may go and try to get one more but all in all it's been a successful release. smile.gif To those who haven't caught any relax, while the alpine does have a lot of dragons they tend to be snatched up pretty quickly by the hour so it shouldn't be too difficult to get them even if they do end up being extremely uncommon like the coppers.

About 3 more days 'till we see the adult... Of course some people *cough* you know who I mean *cough* already know it.

I remember for those releases where they were subdued to only 1 biome regularly, it was in every biome. Or am I mistaken...?

Had I known the CB golds were going to be dropped like that, I would have kept my 7th slot free. I'm still trying to catch my first CB pair. ohmy.gif Ones of these days, I will get one!

I kept my seventh slot free and tried for the CB silver and two CB coppers I saw, and still didn't help me >.< i just don't have the internet speed or computer to combat this madness...but I have nothing else to do right now, so I keep trying lol!

Traded for three and caught another three on the phone, whew!

Woah woah woah, hold the phone. You actually caught something on your phone? That's a miracle - never has that ever happened, especially when fighting against 200 people for clicking 3 places. And you got 3! ohmy.gif

'Gratz on the 3 breeding pairs.

I think these look like they're going to be common...can't wait to see how the adults look :3

I sure hope they be common, probably after the hype dies down a bit though. I've only recently gotten a few CB Trihorns.

Thanks to a kind user I got one of the new release eggs. I have the perfect idea for a good lineage project for it once it hatches and matures. I don't think I'll be able to get anymore for a breeding pair, but that's okay. One is far better then nothing and thanks again to the user who helped me. (You know who you are)

Once I get the lineage built up enough I'll start gifting the eggs to other users.

Caught my pair. I'll leave my other slots open for extras and perhaps rares. A Copper flew by in the Alpine not long ago.

Finally got rid of one of my missclicks and managed to catch another one. At least now I have an even number in case I can't catch one tomorrow, I am not going to stay up long enough to dump the last missclick.

I kept my seventh slot free and tried for the CB silver and two CB coppers I saw, and still didn't help me >.< i just don't have the internet speed or computer to combat this madness...but I have nothing else to do right now, so I keep trying lol!

For me, I think it's the fact that I do not have the mad clicking skills nor the computer to compete with those that do. I actually clicked my first silver by mistake and the second one was caught on April's Fools. I actually thought that one was you know, an evil April fool's joke.

I hear that Sir, my connection is slow, my keyboard messed up and my mouse skills suck. But I am still having fun. And if I have to wait to get a new egg that is okay.

I hear that Sir, my connection is slow, my keyboard messed up and my mouse skills suck. But I am still having fun. And if I have to wait to get a new egg that is okay.

Aww...sent you a PM =3

~Spam removed; please do more than one-word posts~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

It took me almost a year to finally get the right clicking skills down to make any progress with on-line through-my-computer catching, but for this release, I grabbed ALL my 6 Twilight (the new) dragon eggs from my phone, 4 of them in about 45" but it was between 1:30 to about 2:20am this morning after the first hour of rush and then the # of people started dropping by about 20 every 10". It was worthwhile, for me, to stay up late and fill my nests. And I slept well with full nests! But I've had success in a number of the releases from my phone, especially when I couldn't get anywhere from my computer. Try it, you might just like it! xd.png

I am very glad to hear that so many folks, many who were trying for a long time, have gotten at least an egg or two, even by various means. Plenty of patience, luck, and a sore clicking finger will usually get you pretty purple eggs, eventually. LOL Congrats! {Sometimes it is hard to choose to pass by those Golds, Silvers, Papers, and other pretty rares, tho. What a tease!!}

Edited by PrairieStead

~Off-topic spam removed~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler