TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Im back on WP and no eggs!! sad.gif

Why not stay on your computer ? But you seem only to have space for one egg...

Why not stay on your computer ? But you seem only to have space for one egg...

I can't stay on computer 'cause my mom is using it.

Yes 1 space, i will more space later.

Yaaaay finally! biggrin.gif Thank you TJ!

I caught one of the pretty new eggs, they are harder to catch than usual but at least it's possible. laugh.gif

I´m locked for 10 more hours, so I can only try after I´m back from work, and I really hope they will still drop then ^^

Is it just me or are they diffcult to catch this time? I managed to lock myself with them though, now to wait until TJ's hatch...

Alpine again? Lol. Okay, just locked myself with six purple striped things. Seventh is a Tinsel d: Thanks.

I don't believe it, I caught four of the pretty new eggs at the hour drop 20 minutes ago - the first time in over a year that I participated in a new relase on DC again. wink.gif *does the happy dance*

My internet connection seems to have improved, I didn't have trouble catching them... when I imagine how hard that was a few years back. Still, I never catch anything valuable in the cave at "normal times". biggrin.gif

Thanks for the release, TJ - I have no clue what to expect from those!

Is it just me or are they diffcult to catch this time? I managed to lock myself with them though, now to wait until TJ's hatch...

I don't think they are. I have a brutally slow connection, and I got all mine in 2 back to back 5 minute drops starting at 12:05 PST.

I don't think they are. I have a brutally slow connection, and I got all mine in 2 back to back 5 minute drops starting at 12:05 PST.

I think that there's never a general yes or no. Some users find some releases easy and others hard.

I seem to do fine for holiday releases but no other releases. Seemingly doing worse than usual only managing three after four hours of hunting, but the last release I did was Halloween, which as mentioned, I find easier than regular releases, so maybe it just seems worse than usual but is really the same. It's been a while. =p

So I think the answer is yes for some but no for others.

You're probably right. My connection is fine, but my Ffive key broke a while ago and refreshing has become a bit of a pain xd.png

tatally not cool... where it wasn't on a sunday people were not exptecting it and were egg locked and not awake.. would have been better to skip a month... now I have to go drop eggs and hope i can catch some since i just woke up... hopefully they will haev time to grow up before x-mass stuff starts breeding... such a bad release date...

tatally not cool... where it wasn't on a sunday people were not exptecting it and were egg locked and not awake.. would have been better to skip a month... now I have to go drop eggs and hope i can catch some since i just woke up... hopefully they will haev time to grow up before x-mass stuff starts breeding... such a bad release date...

Well, TJ never specified a date and since he did say November, it did seem most likely for the release to happen today...when it didn't happen any other day in November. x3

They're permanent, though, so you don't have to drop eggs.

And TJ did the November release as he did so it wouldn't interfere with any of the holidays, so no worries there, lol.

You're probably right. My connection is fine, but my Ffive key broke a while ago and refreshing has become a bit of a pain xd.png

Oh noes sad.gif

OT, your Sig, is that Carlos?

Well, TJ never specified a date and since he did say November, it did seem most likely for the release to happen today...when it didn't happen any other day in November. x3

They're permanent, though, so you don't have to drop eggs.

And TJ did the November release as he did so it wouldn't interfere with any of the holidays, so no worries there, lol.

lol if thy are going to be like some of the other new releases yes you do. I have not seen an opal, a copper, or a red finned one in the cave since the day of release. So it may be the only chance to get a cb one unelss you trade something uber rare for it. or they could be common... but never know on the day it comes out. So if you don't get them early in the mroning when they are the only thing dropping there goes your chance to find them.

Edited by Melisande

Yikes! Was expecting this release tomorrow! smile.gif Have managed to snag four in the last two 5min drops, so that's okay. Luckily I was too busy this week for hunting and have only one ER egg to worry about.

You can use Ctrl + R if you are on a Windows PC. This has an advantage over F5 because if you leave your finger on the Crtl key, and click, it will open the egg in a new window without switching your screen. I like this way best because I can quickly click all 3 eggs in the cave, and refresh. At the end of the drop, I then check my open tabs to see if i caught any eggs.