TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Ugh... Maybe I'll have more luck in the hourly rush?

Edit: I caught one!!! YAYYY!!!

Edited by Saltpath

wow... that 5 min drop i refreshed and there was only 1 egg then gone...

Try refreshing just before your clock hits the 5-minute mark - it could be that yours and the DC clock are slightly off. But they really do go fast now - I also saw commons mixing in, and the other biomes have started dropping their regular eggs too.

Try refreshing just before your clock hits the 5-minute mark - it could be that yours and the DC clock are slightly off. But they really do go fast now - I also saw commons mixing in, and the other biomes have started dropping their regular eggs too.

tried that this time and it is still thinking about trying to load the page.... and damn it... why do they have to mix commons in? isn't it hard enough to catch the new ones without the cave blockers? they could have given those of us who actually sleep a little logner to actually catch the new ones...

Edited by Melisande

The blockers are starting to drop in the other biomes.  blink.gif

and in the alpine too

and wow site lag on scroll pages now too... > <

Edited by Melisande

You can use Ctrl + R if you are on a Windows PC. This has an advantage over F5 because if you leave your finger on the Crtl key, and click, it will open the egg in a new window without switching your screen. I like this way best because I can quickly click all 3 eggs in the cave, and refresh. At the end of the drop, I then check my open tabs to see if i caught any eggs.

It's what I do, but I find it leaves a knot in the fingers of my left hand xd.png Thank you though, people trying to help me makes me feel better about the loss of my ffive.

OT, your Sig, is that Carlos?

I have no idea who Carlos is, but that's Noel Fielding and Julian Barrat wink.gif

They do not seem that hard to catch. Just caught 4 in one 5 minutes drop. However I also missclicked on a purple because I thought there would be no other eggs first :/

Does this mean the new eggs today are going to be rares like the coppers? dry.gif

Unlikely. Coppers had older breeds mixing in almost immediately. These dropped as the only breed for quite a while before older eggs started mixing in.

Does this mean the new eggs today are going to be rares like the coppers? dry.gif

I hope not... I've been having a horrid time catching them and now they are putting cave blockers in too so it is making them more scarce.

Caught a pair and misclicked on a Pillow because I hadn't expected other breeds to mix in already xd.png Hope they aren't rare, I collect most Alpine breeds.

Happy hunting everyone!

The eggs hatched! And such a cute hatchling! Can't wait to see the adults <3

Edited by dhorne

Was wondering if TJ had just been teasing with the announcement of a November release. Thanks for the new dragons! Can't wait to see what the hatchies look like when they grow up =3

Could the hatchies be drakes?

I caught 3 as well as a Bleeding Moon and a Pillow. Oh well. See you in 5 hours! xd.png

We have a new in-cave spriter! Congrats, birdzgoboom! biggrin.gif

(I really hope these aren't Drakes. I was hoping for another red dragon, but I could use a purple breed too...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior