TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

The hatchies are soo cute!!!

Now I just need to catch a mate for my current egg, and I'll be happy!

I haven't got even 1 yet! I Have been on for ages!!!!! My laptop is WAY to slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 sad.gif

Either DC is full of speed demons or I'm just terribly slow ^^; Still haven't gotten an egg yet, though I'm thinking of waiting until the hype calms down a bit (if these aren't really uncommon or rare ^^; )

There crazzzzzzzzzzzy hard to get this month. dry.gif

I got one from trading though so I feel accomplished. tongue.gif

Edited by Enderkid

I just got two, and I am extremely anxious with what they're going to turn out to be. Oh well, thanks for the release TJ!

It took me two hours to get my two pairs, but I'll be stepping back and letting other people have a go now. Good luck, everyone, and congrats to birdzgoboom! Any more eggs I catch will be given to others.

I got me a pair two hours ago, now it's impossible for me to grab them....and if you wonder who got the Electric that mixed in....that was me! xd.png

Thank you for this long awaited release anyways, i'm glad it happens!

There has to be something wrong - this last drop, I saw 3 eggs, none new, and the next refresh nothing!

Edit: total of only 220 people showing on the main forum page, and more guests than members...

Re-edit: is anyone else somehow almost reminded of a penguin by the hatchies?

They iz cute!

Edited by Syphoneira

There's this certain "somebody else" who's got his/hers lair full of eggs since every single I've clicked belongs to them C;

So, no luck so far.

I wonder how come I always have exams on the next week of these new releases and I spend more time on here than reading on those exams.....

I'm the queen of missclicks....now i got a Speckle Throated...AND i'm locked!

finally got mine, so heading back to bed.

On a cool note, I play on Gaia Online and I'm in a DC group on there. Had a new member join and one of her first eggies was one of these babies. It's kinda cool that a newbie got a new dragon as their first.

whoa that was hard work

after an hour of clicking on the 5min drops I managed to get my two pairs and two mis clicks a Royal blue and a bleeding moon. wouldn't it be cool to mis-click a metallic (in my dreams cool.gif lol)

I have just returned home and have noticed that there is a new release.

I thought that the November release was cancelled, because it was said that it would be in the middle of November.

Well, I will try to catch at least a pair. Hopefully it is not too late.

It was from middle to late November.... can't get any later than this! :'D

Finally! I waited the whole month for today!

I just want to grab 2 omg please

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Edit: Just got level 5! Whoo!

Edited by Alice Rose

Hunting on a kindle is HARD. I think I might go and ask someone to get me two. Anyone up for it?

Someone got lucky and missclicked a CB silver, saw it to fly by :0