TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

I've already got 4/5 of my eggs! The five-minute drops are waaaaay easier to catch this time than they have been before, which I can't be more grateful for.

EDIT: And, there's my fifth one! Much easier than last Black Friday release, that's for sure... Thanks so much for the new dragons, TJ and spriters! Happy hunting for those of you still out there- try to get them at the five-minute marks too!

Edited by Leonis

I actually got one! The egg looks great, and I hope the dragon looks just as good. I only had room for one, but why do some people get five?

Wow I caught 7 eggs easier then I thought and I was late. Thanks tj for the late November egg. c:

I actually got one! The egg looks great, and I hope the dragon looks just as good. I only had room for one, but why do some people get five?

greed/ breeding pairs. although people can only hold 7 at max at a time (with gold trophy.) so only 3 breeding pairs, people are greedy and will have around 16 before there fiurst batch grows up.

Edited by draganot

cause it is there scroll and they can do what they want with it <3

or

maybe that is how much they wanted or all the egg slots they had were five.

some even get seven lol.

It is just up to the user themselves to get what they want.

It is not greed. So lets not start on that sleep.gif

But yeah the eggs do look good. I want to see the hatchies xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

Finally got one WooHOO! Now just a few more and I can go to bed... I'd like at least 4..but I wount mind locking myself

greed/ breeding pairs. although people can only hold 7 at max at a time (with gold trophy.) so only 3 breeding pairs, people are greedy and will have around 16 before there fiurst batch grows up.

I don't think that it's greedy. If it were possible, I'd get sixteen because my scroll goals are to have eight of each gender - enough to make a 5th gen lineage entirely from dragons that I breed. Also, people want to stock up on them because, if they are especially pretty, they could become difficult to get.

Egg look familiar for some reason.

I'm locked until my GoN hatches, so best of luck to those still hunting.

I did it, got myself egg locked....

It took me a total of nine nickel drops (50 min) and I got six new eggs...

Thank you again, TJ and Spriter...

Because they want to have as many of the new release dragons on their scrolls in case it turns out to be something cuddly or a rare dragon that is hard to catch later on or even impossible, and of course to have as many dragons ready for breeding.

It reminds me of frills (mirrored, of course) and tidals.

Boy, not even sure why I checked in again about 20 minutes ago, but very glad I did!

Thanks so much, TJ, and I hope the lateness was due to your being busy with good things and not bad!

It depends on your trophy level and how many eggs are currently on your scroll. Those who are new, get four egg slots. At 50 adult/frozen dragons, it increases to 5. At 100(?), it's upgraded to 6. At 500, it's levels off at 7. I made sure I didn't catch anymore eggs about a day ago so my eggs all hatched before tonight's release, opening up my egg slots.

Edited by Spyridon

It depends on your trophy level. Those who are new, get four egg slots. At 50 adult/frozen dragons, it increases to 5. At 100(?), it's upgraded to 6. At 500, it's levels off at 7.

Bronze-50=5

Silver-200=6

Gold-500=7

Your welcome, I never remember the numbers either. I have a gold trophy already so i never look back at the other trophies to see what each amount is.. Somehow I remembered now x3

Edited by lollipop00

Oh wow.

I saw it was like "...Oh come on a new egg has been released for 2 hours already while I was asleep QnQ"

And then spent the next 10 minutes filling up egg slots. |D

I wonder what they look like. >>

Edited by Nightfrost

Bronze-50=5

Silver-200=6

Gold 500=7

Ah, thank you. I never remembered those trophy cutoffs. I was focusing on the 500. laugh.gif

i got 2 and since i don't want to ditch any of my other eggs, that is me for the night

You finally GOT one ! Way to go.

I am happily locked. It was a nightmare for the first hour or so and after that even my mate with SEVERE RA and a dying modem made it !

Thanks to all. I can return to bed xd.png

Haha, thanks! I managed to grab one. My computer is dead so im stuck grabbing eggs on my phone. Its funny. Ill refresh and tap continuously in hopes I get an egg xd.png

Was waiting, last year we had black friday release.

mrawr!!! At four now! >w<

Edited by sfate

There we go, got mine within 30 minutes of waking up happy.gif Plenty of time left to get ready for a long day of work!

Good luck to those still catching them!