TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

I managed to get my 7 between 10 and 10:15. I haz a happy!

My guess is it's a hybrid...?

From the look of the egg I thought it was Horse x Red-finned Tidal... I tried breeding and it didn't work. Its not Purple x Red-finned Tidal either...

From the look of the egg I thought it was Horse x Red-finned Tidal... I tried breeding and it didn't work. Its not Purple x Red-finned Tidal either...

It isn't a hybrid. It's in the alpine.

Are we getting downtime or is it just me ? o.o

Seems we all have downtime only for a few moments tongue.gif

Edited by lollipop00

shoot me now

jk

Don't dismay! The release only started a little over 3 hours ago. There's still plenty of time to catch all the dragons you want smile.gif

blink.gif Ugh, downtime! xd.png I have to wait to catch one! dry.gif Why did I manage to wake up just as downtim began? Just my luck smile.gif Well, at least I caught the egg's description!

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH, TJ AND THE SPRITERS!!!! biggrin.gif

oh, no! huh.gif release.. i'm happy, that its only one kind of new dragon..

got 2, no empty space left for now. biggrin.gif - are they common?

Edited by lamel

I know it can be frustrating to sit there and not catch eggs as fast as you want, but please try to make on topic posts that contribute to the discussion. There aren't many one-word posts that are not spam. ^^

~

Five hours and three eggs. Once Criminal Minds is over I'm finishing my apps and will hope I can catch these tomorrow when they're mixed in with other eggs. Hope they aren't terribly uncommon. Moar purple! >P