TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

At six and I think thats good. Happy hunting boyos, I'm gonna go breed something to fill my last slot.

Le sigh. I can only catch 3 of these beauties. I locked my self with un-abandonable Shimmers, and a CB Gold earlier. Lol.

Well 3 is good enough when I finally manage to catch some! Happy Hunting everyone, and thank you for the new Eggs TJ and Spriter(s)!

How often they drop?

-Did i use the word "often" right?-

New releases drop just like any other drop time. At :00 and every five minutes after.

Got my 7, even on my wicked slow connection. Seems best on the :05 drops. Used F5 and scroll wheel click. Just did both until the biome was empty, then looked to see what I had.

Yay new eggs...

Sorry, but can't get excited now.

After having last weekend off work, getting yesterday off specifically because of DC, and nothing happening...

Today there's a release when I only have my mobile with 2 line edge reception, and that still for the next 11 or 12 hours...

I guess I will like them later on, so Thanks for the new eggs.

Caught one more biggrin.gif

Ah, the egg design reminds me of a design on another dragon-related site blink.gif

@DangerDragon: I craze-click on an egg while repeatedly refreshing the page. It does crash my main Browser, so I usually try switching them around for releases.

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Its not my day today, How does they get them so fast?

Do you use a mouse with a scroll wheel? If so, hover over an egg spot in the biome, then each time you hit a 5 minute mark on the clock (like 12:35, 12:40, 12:45, etc) hit F5 to refresh, see the new eggs, and then just repeatedly (like a wild person, like me) press down on that scroll wheel, and F5 until there are no more eggs in the biome. Then go look at your scroll, to see what you snagged. Repeat until you hit your limit.

Do you use a mouse with a scroll wheel? If so, hover over an egg spot in the biome, then each time you hit a 5 minute mark on the clock (like 12:35, 12:40, 12:45, etc) hit F5 to refresh, see the new eggs, and then just repeatedly (like a wild person, like me) press down on that scroll wheel, and F5 until there are no more eggs in the biome. Then go look at your scroll, to see what you snagged. Repeat until you hit your limit.

Hmmmm. Im using WP.... So no luck for me?

I love the colour.

I wonder if its going to be a common?

For me its ultra-rare.

I click Thousand eggs and suprise i got none.

Hmmmm. Im using WP.... So no luck for me?

Not sure what WP is. It's late, my brain is tired. laugh.gif

They are still flooding the biome though, and nothing else is mixing in. Fingers crossed you get what you want. smile.gif

They mean when it's released fully, Danger!

Grabbed my 5, locked my my GON and a vine that just won't hatch already! Grr, may drop it back to the AP.

Not sure what WP is. It's late, my brain is tired. laugh.gif

They are still flooding the biome though, and nothing else is mixing in. Fingers crossed you get what you want. smile.gif

WP is Windows Phone.

WP is Windows Phone.

I'm actually faster on my windows phone than my computer, since the phone hard refreshes automatically when you hit the back button and i don't need to click something more.

Im using computer for a moment, so what did i have to do?

Go to alpine and click eggs over and over again - don't wait to see the message, just click > refresh > click > refresh.

Eventually you will find you are locked biggrin.gif

Tried catching them at a five minute mark and got five. Maxed my limit at the next hour mark.