TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Yay! And thank goodness none of my dragons bred for me yesterday so happily unlocked! xd.png

Wow, managed to grab six on one of the 5 mins drops! Woot! Thats me locked. Thanks TJ and spriters... now to wait for another awesome christmas!

Edited by Raphy

Ooh, only had to abandon one hatchling 'cause I can't count, haha. The egg is so gorgeous! I'm really excited about it :) Thanks TJ and spriter/s!

I guess I have to side with those who said this one was pretty easy to catch: caught 6 on the first 5-minute drop I tried. So I only need one more to be locked. If somebody realizes after 5 hours that they're still not catching any, feel free to drop a note and I'll give you one or two. (Don't flood me with requests until then, because I'll just forget.)

And up to three! Man, as much as I prefer Crome over FF, FF is much better behaved for me this release.

Haha, thanks! I managed to grab one. My computer is dead so im stuck grabbing eggs on my phone. Its funny. Ill refresh and tap continuously in hopes I get an egg xd.png

mrawr!!! At four now! >w<

If it helps, personally for me biome jumping works faster than refresh. That is, tap an egg and immediately click to other biome then click back to the alpine. This way you won't get that "sorry this egg.." screen.

If it helps, personally for me biome jumping works faster than refresh. That is, tap an egg and immediately click to other biome then click back to the alpine. This way you won't get that "sorry this egg.." screen.

Well I am at 4 ill be napping before I go to work. 4 is my limit, I have 3 other eggs lazing on my scroll. Plus it gives others a chance to get these cuties.

The best way for me is using the scroll button on my mouse. I can't hunt without it. Clicking with it opens the "get" page in another tab.

Four hours in and I've managed... two. XD Computer keeps freezing and giving me the loading beach ball of doom. Sleep soon. o3o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yep, the eggs are still dropping smile.gif

Just woke up so I haven't caught any yet, but it looks like it's getting easier to catch them?

The best way for me is using the scroll button on my mouse. I can't hunt without it. Clicking with it opens the "get" page in another tab.

I was talking about mobile phones. laugh.gif

Up to five, I've fallen into a nice pattern of one every five-drop, if it holds up I can go to sleep in ten minutes. *fingers crossed*

How long it will be here?

Unless otherwise specified, holiday releases are the only temporary releases. These are permanent.

These are a permanent addition to the Cave, I believe. Although I expect regular eggs will start mixing in with the new ones within a few hours, so craze-clicking might not work for too long.

Edit: ninja.gif'd ninja.gif

Edited by RulenneClarissa

its here for good. Or do you mean how long will it be the only drop? depends, last time they were still mostly the only drop by about mid morning after.

I was talking about mobile phones. laugh.gif

Oops sorry. It's late, lol. I couldn't possibly hunt on my phone.

Okay, locked. Now I can do other things, like wonder if the DC needs another blue-striped, purple egg. tongue.gif