TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

They're hard to get... I hope they're wyverns, not drakes smile.gif

lol I'm the other way. I love drakes and it would rock to have another breed since there are only two currently.

Yeah a new release biggrin.gif now to go hunt for it. Where can it be found?

Could the hatchies be drakes?

Oh I WISH. We need more drakes.

They are not drakes!! You can bite them, but you can't bite drakes!

Edited by DangerDragon

Oh I WISH. We need more drakes.

Somebody earlier mentioned that they can be bitten, so they're not Drakes.

By the look of TJ's hatchlings I am pretty sure these are Wyverns anyway.

Somebody earlier mentioned that they can be bitten, so they're not Drakes.

By the look of TJ's hatchlings I am pretty sure these are Wyverns anyway.

That makes me sad...

Well here is hoping for a Christmas drake

(we had a Halloween Pigmy so it stands to reason that we may be able to get a holiday themed drake and 2 head at some point)

Didn't think there was going to be a release, though I'm glad I checked the cave to see that there was one (so many people in Alpine gave me a clue) xd.png Thank you TJ and spriters! :3 Now to actually sneak in a grab a few tongue.gif *gets stomped by all the people as if it were clearance sale*

More sad face. People are being gifted these left and right, and still none.

Still congratulations to whoever got one.

EDIT : happy, fatigued face. Thanks to Point of Origin who is an all around great person.

Edited by Enderkid

Didn't think there was going to be a release, though I'm glad I checked the cave to see that there was one (so many people in Alpine gave me a clue) xd.png Thank you TJ and spriters! :3 Now to actually sneak in a grab a few tongue.gif *gets stomped by all the people as if it were clearance sale*

yeah it's rally hard to catch. been here over an hour and my luck has been horrid...

Yes, managed to catch my first, and last for now.

I'm egglocked. dry.gif Sooo frustrating.

But I'm not gonna abandone my eggs. (If it were common or even uncommon eggs, I would. But they are to shinny for that)

I don't think I'd be able to catch another pair of these cuties. My connection is really terrible today. sad.gif

tried that this time and it is still thinking about trying to load the page.... and damn it... why do they have to mix commons in? isn't it hard enough to catch the new ones without the cave blockers? they could have given those of us who actually sleep a little logner to actually catch the new ones...

The top of the hour often lags (at least for me) so I avoid those and concentrate on the 5-minute drops. The regular eggs are mixing in because it's now more than 6 hours since the new release started - I counted the hours at one point, and in that time almost every geographical location gets a chance to hunt for the new eggs. There's not that many commons mixing in though, and I'm hoping that trading for them won't be to hard.