TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Awww, the hatchies are adorable!

Congratz to birdzgoboom!

I can't wait to see the adults!

in the completed Requests is a similar egg, but the Hatchis are not the same - they are not changed anymore there, or?

That would be a different dragon. Dragons are removed from the completed list well before they are released to add to the surprise.

Less and less of new eggs dropping, also missed the second CB silver today ;~;

Well that was a short drop ^^; And this time I missed a CB Silver ._. Darn you people and your quick clicking fingers! xd.png *mockingly shakes fist*

ah, ok, thanks, purplehaze. i'm always so curious, how they will look like *sigh*

OMG, Birdzy's an in-caver now! YESSSS!!! Congrats, Birdzy!

Still having no luck with grabbing any of the eggs. Just hope that they don't turn out like the Coppers or anything in terms of rarity.

Oooooh, the matured hatchlings are so cute! The spriter did a wonderful job, and I can't wait to see what the adults look like *__*

Oh my gosh! Their so cute! What biome can they be found in?

Alpine only~

Greeeat. I addition to still no eggs for me (been at it SINCE the drop-3 in the morning) went to sleep, just woke up an hour ago, there's now mix in's with it and I just love this.

I do appreciate the new additions to the cave and the spriters but....I kinda think it'd be nice to CATCH them

The matured hatchlings do look nice.

But they only taunt me more.....seriously, they just dropped in the Alpine like five minutes ago and now they're not there. Dang people and their fast clicking.

Alpine

purple and aqua is one of my favorite color combos, I can't wait!

now, it doesn't say these are permanent - I'm going to scroll back and see if anyone asked about this, but it worries me that I'm in love with them and they'll go away sad.gif

These little buggers seem hard to catch...no matter I'm sure there will be plenty to go around

...and they gendered! They are just so adorable!!! I love the egg, the s1 hatchling and I adore the s2 hatchlings wub.gif

Alpine

now, it doesn't say these are permanent - I'm going to scroll back and see if anyone asked about this, but it worries me that I'm in love with them and they'll go away sad.gif

They are permanent. Calm down xd.png

Alpine

I agree, purple and blue always make a good color combo, Now I wish I had stayed up. last night. I had a feeling the event was about to launch, but I didn't want to drive myself crazy with a headache. Now I wish I should have tried. :/

If I can't grab one from the cave maybe I can get some help from other threads.

I wish you luck with the grab.

It would be nice to actually be able to....y'know, catch one of these things instead of staring at an empty Alpine screen for ten minutes straight. Maybe if there weren't so many people in the Alpine right now...

Maybe we could add them to the main abandoned page, but eh. MY HUNT CONTINUES.