TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Someone got lucky and missclicked a CB silver, saw it to fly by :0

I saw my fist cheese and same happened... Unf

Omg! New egg! Ahhh, why do i have to work this weekend! xd.png i hope these are not too rare, or i'll never get cbs xd.png

i hope these are not too rare, or i'll never get cbs xd.png

I hope so too, we don't need more dragons like the coppers.... ;^;

I probably saw a CB Gold AND a CB Paper fly by me the first time I was there. Stupid mind for not reacting quicker. And I still haven't managed to get ANY of the new eggs -.- Ugh. Oh well, I'll keep on trying every 5 minutes until I get at least 2. Since between the 5 min drops the biome seems empty of all eggs o.0

Ohhh... new release! These look very lovely!

Grabbed two pairs - not going to trust in availability anymore (after the disaster with the Coppers...). Now to wait to see them hatch and grow!

A big thank you to the spriters and to TJ! smile.gif

Phew, got my 7 and now I am locked. The first 6 were easy, but the last one took a lot of clicks!

I catched 5 new eggs and 2 wrong eggs... now I have to wait 5 hours until I can send the 2 wrong ones to the ap. dry.gif

Might have to wait until the rush dies down to grab a pair of these for myself. But still...excited to see how they turn out.

Dang it, why do I always have to be scroll-locked when these updates come? -.-

But the egg looks awesome and thus I will search madly for it. Can't wait to see what it matures into!

Do like the colours on these! I think it'll be a while until I get these, though; I can barely get the Opals in the Alpine let alone these. :x

Thanks TJ and spriter(s?) - better late than never! tongue.gif

Edited by cfmtfm

The dull egg seems common enough. Most of the people who usually wait for the the first wave of monthly new release didn't even know there would be a release today so it's very easy to catch them during the first 10 minutes. Now people are online and click like crazy... And there were 2 types of eggs in recent releases to set people into 2 groups but now all people are waiting at Alpine. Don't think the new eggs are gonna be rare ones, at most purple-opal-like, more likely they are duotone-like and duotones are more common these days.

Someone told me the first wave of new eggs released at desert was a mistake. So what are those eggs's copper progeny gonna be like if they breed with male red coppers?

Edited by isaakfvkampfer

Oh, thanks you TJ.

But now, there's no one eggs at Alpine.

Lucky those who came early.

Still haven't yet caught a single egg *prays that she catches 2* ._. And I missed a CB Copper ^^;

Saw that too, didn't catch it either ^^;

But d'aaaw look at those S2s!

They're new lindwurms, blusangs aren't alone anymore (no I don't count the two-headed ones) :3

Ffffff I go to the Alpine and there's no eggs there.

Dang you, pretty eggs, you and your taunting nature.

(On a side note I managed to grab a Duotone egg while searching through the biomes, so.....that's a good sign, at least.)

Aha, there's the new release! Between getting in my last several thousand words for NaNoWriMo and trying to hunt these pretties, I think I have my work cut out for me today. laugh.gif

I love the colors on these little guys!

Congrats to birdzgoboom on becoming an in-cave artist! Glad to see new talent added to the pool. smile.gif

I caught 4 within the first two hours last night and should have stuck around to catch my other three, too. They seem much harder to catch this morning with all the commons mixed in. sad.gif

in the completed Requests is a similar egg, but the Hatchis are not the same - they are not changed anymore there, or?