TJ09

2013-11-30 - Late-November Release

Got four thus far, aiming for my last two at the hour drop! >:3 Thanks for the release, TJ! Can't wait to see these little guys and then get ready for the Holiday dragons! >:D

ughh.. what am I doing wrong,there has to be something. I haven't got any at all *cries* oh well, putting all hopes on hourly drop.

Wow, that's been the easiest drop for me in ages!

Purple, huh? Hope it's a drake, would be a nice color combo with the day glories

Nice looking egg! Hoping to catch three pairs using my mothers phone as a wifi hotspot. Certainly won't get anywhere using her phone normally. xd.png

Ahhh I knew it ovo I'm a little late to the party though. Hope I can snag some~

Wow, that's been the easiest drop for me in ages!

Purple, huh? Hope it's a drake, would be a nice color combo with the day glories

They can be bitten, so they're not a drake.

The eggs remind me of the Spitfires for some reason.

I've heard several people say this, I think it's the bright stripes?

Wow. Snagged all six in the hourly drop! Going to influence them and jump off, this was far quicker than I imagined. Certainly a good thing for the internet usage left on this phone. xd.png

Good luck everyone else!

Ugh.. I am at the edge of frustration. How?! How is this even possible?! I can't compete with 300 people.. But I want those eggs so badly.. This is horrible, I hate it.

Wow. Color me surprised. I was hopping on to check the abandoned page for a late night grab when I noticed a ton of eggs that don't normally end up there. Good thing I still had a spot open to grab one of these guys! Can't wait to see what they will be! :3

Ugh, the refreshing problem I'm having is starting to get really frustrating. When I refresh its a craps shoot whether the eggs come out like-

this

1 2 3

or this

or this

Am I the only one seeing this? I've never had this happen so much before and I'm just trying to narrow down if its a cave problem or a computer problem.

Edited by rumor33

Yay~ I loved the hourly drop! I caught 5 of my eggs. I wish to catch more but the slots are taken up ^^. So yeah going to have to be happy with 5 tongue.gif

Ugh, the refreshing problem I'm having is starting to get really frustrating. When I refresh its a craps shoot whether the eggs come out like-

this

1 2 3

or this

or this

Am I the only one seeing this? I've never had this happen so much before and I'm just trying to narrow down if its a cave problem or a computer problem.

It's not just you, It's been happening to me for a while now.

Yes! I've got my 7 eggs, so I can go to bed now biggrin.gif . Good luck, everybody, hope you catch your new eggs too!

this

1            2                3

or this

or this

This has been happening to me too. For quite a while now. It is quite Frustrating.....

Edited by lollipop00