PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I recieved my first gifts today, thanks a lot, Santa^^

Some gifts for my own giftee are still sitting on my scroll, waiting to be send off as soon as I come up with a good story.

And the two PB Blacks I bred hatched regular...doeas anyone want them?' They're influenced a pair and I have already enough PB Blacks on my scroll.

well, i hope i hear from my secret santa by next week since i'll have very limited internet time the last week of this month.

I was able to give all but 1 item on my giftee's list and as many of you know CB golds are hard to catch. I can't remember the last time I've seen one in the caves. I was able to give her lots of winter babies with the help of some great players in this thread. Thanks again guys for all the help. biggrin.gif

Just a reminder, I have a CB blue opal, CB gold wyvern, and a 2nd gen nebula (from a nebula X silver pairing) and a 2nd gen pure black hatchling. if you need any of these for your giftee just let me know.

oh, and when i get room and my blacks come off cool down, i'll try for some alts too. i've only been able to try one pair out and it hatched normal.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Darn it

3rd gen Sunsong from Sunsong (M) x Gold (F) checker as a mate for her

I just Ap-ed 2 of those eggs. If no one helps by next week i'll bred you one. Since my pairs refuse to make shinnies.

Well I had a ND experiment just fail on me - so I celebrated by breeding my two CB black pairs for alts for people. Fingers crossed for them to hatch as alts next week. smile.gif

My giftee confuses me at times. Had 3 PMs waiting in their inbox, opened the first two, left the third unopened. blink.gif Guess which one contains the uncommon? xd.png

Has everyone gotten at least one gift or a PM from their Secret Santa?

@Ruby Eyes I sometimes (aka all the time) make the mistake of deleting PMs, especially if they have the same title. If your giftee is like me it would make sense to resend the gift.

Edited by Sarah864

I haven't heard from my Santa yet (and I know my list wasn't the easiest thing in the world), but I have received some amazing gifts from some very awesome people through here. I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in Secret Santa this year. Everyone has been so helpful all around. I also wanted to thank a couple of very awesome moderators, PointofOrigin and Oasis, for doing such a wonderful job to get this up and moving along and making sure everyone was taken care of. biggrin.gif

I haven't heard from my Santa yet (and I know my list wasn't the easiest thing in the world), but I have received some amazing gifts from some very awesome people through here. I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in Secret Santa this year. Everyone has been so helpful all around. I also wanted to thank a couple of very awesome moderators, PointofOrigin and Oasis, for doing such a wonderful job to get this up and moving along and making sure everyone was taken care of. biggrin.gif

Not even a PM? Did Oasis and PointOfOrigin check to make sure he/she opened the Secret Santa list PM?

I did - CapriciousT made sure I'm a happy giftee wub.gif

@Ruby Eyes I sometimes (aka all the time) make the mistake of deleting PMs, especially if they have the same title. If your giftee is like me it would make sense to resend the gift.

It wasn't deleted, my tracker just shows it as unread wink.gif I think it wouldn't if it was actually deleted, read or unread. Also, my messages to my giftee are enumerated, the last were 8, 9 and 10 xd.png

I did - CapriciousT made sure I'm a happy giftee wub.gif

It wasn't deleted, my tracker just shows it as unread wink.gif I think it wouldn't if it was actually deleted, read or unread. Also, my messages to my giftee are enumerated, the last were 8, 9 and 10 xd.png

Probably egg locked then huh.gif

Nope. I got a couple of pretty gifts from Mandrakekeeper, but haven't heard from my Secret Santa yet.

Somehow I'm starting to get a little bit nervous about that... xd.png

Today i recieved my lovley 2nd gift from my Secret Santa.

Thank you so much again. smile.gif

by the way: does anybody still need a CB Blusang for gifting? I just have one on my scroll, so i could help you out...

All ms have been sent and read. If some people are scamming this thread I can't do anything about it. They'll of course be blacklisted for the next gifting, but that's about it. For those who haven't received gifts, there's always time, and I'm sure that people will be willing to elp.

well, I tried for a Sunsong from gold for The Imago, but got a gold instead( would have been inbred any way :rolleyes )

so ---could anyone use this http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q0I5t as gift?

being gifted as we speak laugh.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I'm not all that worried about it. As PointofOrigin said, there is still time for gifting to be done. Plus I know my list wouldn't be the easiest to fulfill since it wasn't until after the period for the lists was over that I realized I asked for almost all CBs xd.png. And some really nice people have already gifted me stuff from my list, so it is all good. biggrin.gif

Well, it's been almost two weeks since I started and still no luck with this egg, so...

I need help

Forum name: delboy

Dragons Needed: CB Magma

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, anything I can breed or catch. I can get uncommons, but as you see I have no luck with rares.

Well, it's been almost two weeks since I started and still no luck with this egg, so...

I need help

Forum name: delboy

Dragons Needed: CB Magma

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, anything I can breed or catch. I can get uncommons, but as you see I have no luck with rares.

Check your inbox! biggrin.gif

I have a CB winter hatchie, and CB green opal egg for anyone who may need it PM me

Big thank you to delboy and dragongrrl!!! Maybe I'll have more luck summoning with a few more trios.

This is really an amazing thread.