PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i've got a black egg that just hit the 4 day mark so i'm waiting to see if it alts or not. keep fingers crossed. if it doesn't alt, i have room now to try for some other eggs especially if they don't have to be pure.

Fingers crossed!

I have now presented my giftee with everything on their wishlist. biggrin.gif

I'm still waiting for my gifts though...

Your gifter has posted in the thread and received their gift. They've also been active during this month. I hope this reassures you smile.gif

I have 5 CB Black pairs coming off cooldown tonight, and a package almost ready for my giftee. After they are off, I will breed again for the Alts. I also have another CB girl growing up, so she might work with the male who refused from the second group.

BTW, I should introduce Oratorio D'Fryll, Tidal Spark, Crimson Rudolph, and Crimson Santa Spark, my gifts from my Secret Santa, sparkdragon! <3

Thank you my secret santa! <3 I love all the eggs you gave to me, especially the shimmer scale! I'm worried that I won't get the gifts that my secret santa wants.. Also does anyone have a cb magma?

Just wanna say thanks, million thanks to my super amazing santa (I'll keep his/her name anonymous smile.gif ), PointofOrigin, Oasis, and everyone who helped me getting gifts for my giftee (in and outside this topic). I love you so much. wub.gif

I'm done sending everything in my giftee's wishlist. wink.gif

LOL, this is a bit late. Thank you @velvet_paw and @cdvla313 so much for trying. wub.gif

@mandrakekeeper Yes, please. biggrin.gif If you could breed me a Silver from a female Ice, I'd really appreciate it.

Two days after velvet_paw (thank you again! smile.gif ) left a gorgeous little egg at my doorstep, my Secret Santa arrived with some lovely gifts! Thank you so much! Thank you so much, waiting was worth it! laugh.gif

My secret santa arrived with two gifts for me!! Thank you MessengerDragon for the lovely Nubella hatchie and the Ultraviolet egg! wub.gif

Pretty guys biggrin.gif

Alright guys, I've got two CB Thunders for those who need them.

I'd need one. Got the hatchlings and the two Dinos required, and am still missing the Thunder (with my internet connection being awfully instable, there's no chance of catching a CB rare). then, the only item left is the 9th gen prize, but I got an offer of help for that (and will be helping out with a spriters alt offspring in exchange)

BTW: the 2nd gen alt blacks need to be pb? or is there someone who requested just an any lineage 2nd gen?

I have an alt that gendered wrong for my lineage project, but she's from female grave.

Nope, the requester (Jazeki) specified earlier they didn't need to be pb. Good that one of us got an alt! I actually bred a black earlier to try and alt it, too. x3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Have a 3rd gen pink Egg from male Gold x female Old Pink/Pink Checker

http://dragcave.net/lineage/p6FNk

If someone needs it for their giftee, please pm smile.gif Claimed smile.gif

Edited by rinoa26

I'd need one. Got the hatchlings and the two Dinos required, and am still missing the Thunder (with my internet connection being awfully instable, there's no chance of catching a CB rare). then, the only item left is the 9th gen prize, but I got an offer of help for that (and will be helping out with a spriters alt offspring in exchange)

BTW: the 2nd gen alt blacks need to be pb? or is there someone who requested just an any lineage 2nd gen?

I have an alt that gendered wrong for my lineage project, but she's from female grave.

One Thunder on it's way to new home. Ones still waitting for it biggrin.gif

If anyone would be willing to try breeding any holiday x metal checkers for me...I would really appreciate it smile.gif I can't find any in trades, and my one pairing isn't breeding - I would be happy to trade for one though.

I can be taken off the help list (thank you, rinoa26!)

Just waiting on an iou and i think ive got everything on my giftee's list :3

so, just the question: Who is the gifter (forum and Scroll name) that needs a 2nd gen alt black?

I found Escapistlore needing a PB-and Isanor offered on it, but it seems she's not one of the Secret Santas...

Hazel has an any line alt black on her wishlist, and jazeki wanted any 2nd gen from grave (not specifically requesting an alt or even a black)

So, I'm a little bit confused right now

The only thing I can say you is that Isanor is not participating. As far as who needs the alt, you'll just have to wait until those who need it get online *shrugs*

Edited by PointOfOrigin

hmm..just wondering, is there a list somewhere to keep track who got gifts who didn't? I've sent couple of gifts to my giftee same day PMs were sent out - which they accepted, also asked to confirm if they've space for more, didn't get reply about that so I didn't send more.

As for my part, I haven't heard from my santa. Are there a lot of people who haven't heard from their Santas yet?

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I haven't heard from my Santa either. Not overly bothered though xd.png Gifting has been fun - my metals actually cooperate xd.png as if they know I need shinies to gift xd.png

I started doing the list, but run out of time and still haven't completed it. Even then, I can't be absolutely sure about it, since it seems like a good number of participants isn't posting, others received gifts from people who aren't their gifters, some people went MIA etc. If by the end of this month anyone stays without their gifts, we'll make sure that they receive their gifts during the make up period.

so, just the question: Who is the gifter (forum and Scroll name) that needs a 2nd gen alt black?

I found Escapistlore needing a PB-and Isanor offered on it, but it seems she's not one of the Secret Santas...

Hazel has an any line alt black on her wishlist, and jazeki wanted any 2nd gen from grave (not specifically requesting an alt or even a black)

So, I'm a little bit confused right now

To clarify, the alt black is for the person I am gifting to. Not for me. :3

I've just received a beautiful 3rd gen Sunsong and sent it my giftee's way, so I don't need help with that one anymore. :3