PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think that at this point we can safely assume that some people aren't even playing the cave, least of all participating in Secret Santa.

I planned to do this during the make up period in February, but I guess that giving lists out sooner gives you guys more time to find gifts.

ETA: mandrakekeeper: yes, I know. You are one of the people I'm keeping a special eye on xd.png

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I won't take a second giftee right now, Maybe a little later, but I am still working on the Silver for my first one, as well as the pursuit of the elusive PB Black Alt. I have two Black eggs right now, and will try to breed two more in a couple of hours.

I was originally breeding for Escapist Lore, to be followed by Jazeki, and I think there is at least one more needed. Does anyone know who needs what at this point?

I won't take a second giftee right now, Maybe a little later, but I am still working on the Silver for my first one, as well as the pursuit of the elusive PB Black Alt.  I have two Black eggs right now, and will try to breed two more in a couple of hours.

I was originally breeding for Escapist Lore, to be followed by Jazeki, and I think there is at least one more needed.  Does anyone know who needs what at this point?

How low gen does the silver need to be? Maybe I can help with breeding one.

Edited by Jon_

I won't take a second giftee right now, Maybe a little later, but I am still working on the Silver for my first one, as well as the pursuit of the elusive PB Black Alt. I have two Black eggs right now, and will try to breed two more in a couple of hours.

I was originally breeding for Escapist Lore, to be followed by Jazeki, and I think there is at least one more needed. Does anyone know who needs what at this point?

PointOfOrigin said that she organized the first page a bit, but other than that I'm not sure. We'll have to wait for the people to be sent their second lists.

I can list the 4 people who haven't gotten anything but I believe they've already been taken care of by 2nd list volunteers. If you haven't received a gift yet then please post or PM.

Edit: Sorry, I have a cold and I'm posting this while working on my Cocoon Dragon description so my brain's a bit fuzzled right now. I meant PM PointOfOrigin or Oasis since they're in charge of the event. You can PM me too if you haven't received a gift but I'll just pass the message onto them tongue.gif

Edited by Sarah864

How low gen does the silver need to be? Maybe I can help with breeding one.

Thank you for your offer, Jon_! I've been trying for a 2nd gen since I have 3 CBs now. I wanted to keep the lineage simple to give her the most options. I've also tried hunting for a CB, but missed the only one I've seen since starting this quest. I did send her one GW with a Silver father because I think she has a match for it, but that has been the only egg so far.

I can also breed 6th gen + Spirals, so I have a bit of a gap for breeding anything nice in a 3rd or 4th gen at this point. I wouldn't go as high as a 5th gen, but if you can try for a third or fourth, I can breed or catch something for you in exchange. smile.gif

@Jazeki _ thank you for your answer. I know the lists need a little work, and it's been a little crazy with all the low-flying Magi zipping back and forth. I'll just keep trying until I hatch Alts. smile.gif

Thank you for your offer, Jon_! I've been trying for a 2nd gen since I have 3 CBs now. I wanted to keep the lineage simple to give her the most options. I've also tried hunting for a CB, but missed the only one I've seen since starting this quest. I did send her one GW with a Silver father because I think she has a match for it, but that has been the only egg so far.

I can also breed 6th gen + Spirals, so I have a bit of a gap for breeding anything nice in a 3rd or 4th gen at this point. I wouldn't go as high as a 5th gen, but if you can try for a third or fourth, I can breed or catch something for you in exchange. smile.gif

@Jazeki _ thank you for your answer. I know the lists need a little work, and it's been a little crazy with all the low-flying Magi zipping back and forth. I'll just keep trying until I hatch Alts. smile.gif

I can't help with the prize dragons, no. My lowest gen prize is a 4th gen stairs, and I'm still paying off IOUs as soon as I can get it to breed properly.

The metals I might be able to help out though, please check your PM.

I'm in for another round of alt lotto. I admit, this is weirdly fun, takes me back years to when blacks were common and we were all doing it all the time laugh.gif

I also have a CB Winter available, just pm me if you need it for your giftee.

To Oasis and PointOfOrigin:

I will happily take a second list as well smile.gif

I'm happy to do another giftee.

I don't have any gold shimmer x bsa stairs. But I do have many very beautiful gold shimmerscale stairs (perfect 2 breeds).

I know someone said they needed a Shimmer from a Shimmer x BSA lineage and I found this Red in the AP. It's not a Shimmer, but it does have the lineage. If anyone needs it afterall for their giftees, just PM me.

Sock: your gifter has received their gift and is still playing.

ETA: just sorted help lists a bit.

Thanks for letting me know. =o

Btw, I offered to breed for dhorne (the frill x bp) a little while ago and they let me know they had received an egg and asked to be taken off the list earlier. If you feel up to editing again, I'd say it's safe to remove them from the help list. ^^

~

No one happens to need a cb black for their giftee, do they? Please PM if so. I caught it in the AP thinking it might be worth something, but if no one needs it, I'll just be AP'ing it. ^^

When my Secret Santa Giftee opens her PM later, she will finally find out who her Secret Santa is.

*cackles*

SO much fun! I recuited friends to send them my gifts while I worked on building a 4th gen mate for her 4th gen. biggrin.gif (EG).

A friend of mine helped me with getting two of the 2nd gens as mine were being stubborn. Other than that, it was all me breeding and I didn't want to spoil my giftee's surprise cos this was her big finale gift. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I've covered just about EVERYTHING she wanted on her list and then some. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

So much fun this month!

~Sunny

Well I could use a little help getting something for my giftee because they happened to pick something that I really do not have much of on my scroll. Can anyone help me find a nice lineage pygmy line?

Or a lineage that does something fun with names like a song... either of these will help me finish off their whole list! xd.png I love filling the whole list! *chortles*

I would be happy to trade for either or both! Thank you for the help!

Well I could use a little help getting something for my giftee beocause they happened to pick something that I really do not have much of on my scroll. Can anyone help me find a nice lineage pygmy line?

Or a lineage that does something fun with names like a song... either of these will help me finish off their whole list! xd.png I love filling the whole list! *chortles*

Would you count checkers with pumpkins pretty?

Well I could use a little help getting something for my giftee because they happened to pick something that I really do not have much of on my scroll. Can anyone help me find a nice lineage pygmy line?

Have some purebreed Pygmy song lineages like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/SiuAs if this is what you're looking for. Please PM if interested smile.gif

Simkim, you are one sneaky person xd.png

So I've been told on many occassions.

Just check out my prize dragon gifting thread. I'm absolutely diabolical there. biggrin.gif