PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*huggs her Santa* It's official, both my Santa and Oasis rock. Santa for being awesome and Oasis for giving me that Santa.

Tera: glad to see that you are still here biggrin.gif

*skipps happily away*

I hadnt thought about that :/ *flies off in search of 2nd gens*

Sarah: my silvers did not cooperate but I did get 2 2nd gen nebulas out of my silvers X blue nebulas. if you want them I'll send them your way. I can try again next week for the silvers.

delboy: my gold X frills did not cooperate either. sad.gif

and...

Santa's assistant went out amongst the caves and placed 2 baskets in front of rihannalexis and orcafreak's caves. I hope ya'll enjoy your presents. biggrin.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Sarah: my silvers did not cooperate but I did get 2 2nd gen nebulas out of my silvers X blue nebulas. if you want them I'll send them your way. I can try again next week for the silvers.

and...

Santa's assistant went out amongst the caves and placed 2 baskets in front of rihannalexis and orcafreak's caves. I hope ya'll enjoy your presents. biggrin.gif

Oh my goodness thank you so much mandrakekeeper! You totally rock. And I feel so horrible because I am egglocked right now. But I can't tell you how much I appreciate Santa's little gifts. biggrin.gif

and...

Thank you!!!!! I think I can trade for a 2nd gen silver, as soon as I stop being locked sad.gif I can accept one nebula egg in 20min and another as soon as someone picks up their gift (it's not for secret santa, just giving someone a long shimmer). Let's hope one of them will turn blue dry.gif I'll be going through the help list later (again, locked) and seeing what I can help with. Guys, make sure to post/update here when you no longer require help (sending a public thank you to your helper is also nice...)

Thank you!!!!! I think I can trade for a 2nd gen silver, as soon as I stop being locked  sad.gif  I can accept one nebula egg in 20min and another as soon as someone picks up their gift (it's not for secret santa, just giving someone a long shimmer). Let's hope one of them will turn blue  dry.gif  I'll be going through the help list later (again, locked) and seeing what I can help with. Guys, make sure to post/update here when you no longer require help (sending a public thank you to your helper is also nice...)

i'll get them sent to ya in seperate links. smile.gif

fingers crossed that one or both genders and colors correctly. smile.gif

rihannalexis: you are welcome. i love playing assistant elf here. hopefully your secret santa will come around soon but until then enjoy the little ones. smile.gif

i also have a blue opal on cool down if someone needs it for their giftee. just let me know.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

i have a normal 2G PB male influenced black hatchie that you can have (Its at the beginning of my scroll if you want to look with the other black egg. The 2g PB egg hasn't hatched yet if you need a female

ETA oops just seen you have one

Thanks for the offer velvet_paw, I'm all sorted now. smile.gif

There are five more Black eggs hatching in three hours, so please send plenty of Alt vibes!

I also picked up a new egg for my giftee's list, and hope to have a few good bundles for her on Sunday. biggrin.gif

Alt, hatchies, alt! (Good luck with that Dragongrrl!)

On non-alt notes, I reflex-clicked a CB black half an hour ago - if someone needs one for their giftee, send me a pm and I'll teleport it later tonight. smile.gif

I have officially finished catching all the eggs for my Giftee (whoo! thank you to the generosity of several people ^^) so if anyone needs help with getting eggs for their Giftees', let me know smile.gif

Thank you to all who sent Alt vibes, but there is no joy. They ALL hatched normal. dry.gif

I have a load of hatchlings growing up in the morning, but I'll need the first group of CB pairs to come off cooldown. I'm looking at it this way. At some point, I wanted to start a 5 gen PB, so I guess these 10 hatchlings will be the start of the project. I sure wish somebody would alt for the Secret Santas, though. blink.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

My secret Santa Sister of the Dragon filled my scroll with cute little hatchies, Thanks so much Santa!

I've still had no luck getting a CB Gold.

Likewise. Yesterday, I saw AND missed 3 Blusangs, 2 Golds and 1 Copper ... my connection is just too slow sad.gif

I've missed 6 CB Golds and Silvers in 3 days. *sigh* xd.png I feel like I'm so close, yet so far.

If anyone needs a CB Red Dorsal, I can try catching some. biggrin.gif I'm pretty good at catching them, but I'm egg-locked at the moment. Just PM me and I'll remind myself to free up a space.

Hmm, that's too bad.

Luckily I have a plan B... xd.png

Thank you for the attempt, either way.

At least you guys have seen CB Metals, I haven't seen any since SS opened up! lol. With my last 2 planned gifts I have completed my giftee's list to the best of my ability (come on CB Gold, I need to catch you! Or can a 3G shimmer fall into my lap?), I'll be able to help out with the alt lotto as soon as some of my eggs hatch.

Well, I spent a couple of hours cave-hunting, so it would worry me if I hadn't even seen any.

At least I managed to send a few hatchies to my poor giftee!

Working on a CB Gold here too. Haven't seen one in two days, maybe it's because I haven't been hunting often enough? ohmy.gif Well at least I will be able to free up my egg slots and try for a few hatchies for my giftee this week.

Lovely gift from my Santa has breed true wub.gif I'd like his first egg to go tho the thread, so does anyone need 2nd gen Gold, Gold X Solstice pairing?

ETA: Also got Blue Cooper on CD. First come first serve biggrin.gif ~ gone.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Hi! Can anyone help me with one of these items from my Giftee's wishlist, please?

1. http://dragcave.net/lineage/SHmch Exact lineage, but an Ice -I don't have any ribbon dancers-

2. 2nd gen Thunder from m Gold -I don't see myself getting a CB gold and thunder in the next couple of weeks, unless I stalk the cave for hours-

Thanks

Edited by Creative_canary

Finally got a blue nebula x silver checker. Many thanks to all those who've helped! I can be taken of the I need help list now smile.gif

I Need Help!

Forumname: Creative_canary

Dragons Needed: 3G Ice from Ice/Ribbondancer checker, 2G Thunder from male gold

Are you willing to trade for them? Yeah. PM me to work something out, though I don't have much luck in the cave...

Check your inbox! wink.gif

I was just gifted two more awesome gifts from my Secret Santa (thank you again ^__^) and sent the first bundle to my new giftee (I was assigned a new one as my old giftee had withdrawn). Gifting has reached round two for me! :3

Also, it looks like I need some more help now. xd.png (And please remove my old request!)

I need help

Forum name: The_Imago

Dragons Needed: 3rd gen Sunsong from Sunsong (M) x Gold (F) checker as a mate for her

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, of course, I can breed everything on my scroll, including 2nd gen (PB) Coppers and 2nd gens from Holidays, Frills or Bright Pink.