PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to thank my gifter and everyone who helped my gifter to successfully tackle my wishlist and even get me a (super rare xd.png) dragon that I've been trying to trade for for what seems like an eternity.

Thanks! (Now I'm off to the cave to hunt down some dragons for my giftee lol)

I've received some awesome Trio eggs from my Santa =) Thank you again! wub.gif

And am sending another basket to my giftee working on the surprise me point on the list since i already gifted a few of everything else and a 2nd gen PB Gold keeps eluding me laugh.gif but it's fun! cool.gif

Well, still no luck on the CB metal front, and my one low gen tinsel is being fussy, as usual... But I've managed to pick up and send quite a bit off my giftee's list other than that, so satisfaction trumps frustration. laugh.gif

If anyone would be willing to try breeding any holiday x metal checkers for me...I would really appreciate it smile.gif I can't find any in trades, and my one pairing isn't breeding - I would be happy to trade for one though.

Sent a PM, just have to see if it is what you are looking for. My other Metal x Holiday pairings didn't produce this round. rolleyes.gif

If anyone would be willing to try breeding any holiday x metal checkers for me...I would really appreciate it smile.gif I can't find any in trades, and my one pairing isn't breeding - I would be happy to trade for one though.

i was only able to try with my cb silver females and didn't get any eggs. i have 1 pair of 2nd gens that will be coming off cool down soon. i'll try them and hope they are cooperative.

I tried 2 for you and both didnt produce an egg sad.gif

I am not sure if my gifter is active? I haven't heard anything from them...but it has been really fun doing the gifting!

Edited by Snow125

No one would happen to have a 2nd gen ice from an old pink, would they? >.>

You guys are impressive, managing everything on your giftee's wishlists. =o *high fives thread*

I tried my CB old pink x ice... And got a pink egg. Remind me and I can try again in a week...

If anyone needs a 2nd gen pink from ice x old pink for their giftee let me know...

Alt blacks: one hatched normal, finger's crossed for the second egg to hatch as an alt in 5 hours...

I tried my CB old pink x ice... And got a pink egg. Remind me and I can try again in a week...

Oh! Thanks for trying! I was sent what I needed by another very kind user this morning. You all rock. <3

As for my part, I haven't heard from my santa. Are there a lot of people who haven't heard from their Santas yet?

I haven't heard from mine either. =3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thank you to those who helped me with my secret santa's requests smile.gif I've got two beautiful metallic holiday eggs now, which will be going off to my secret santa shortly. I don't need anymore, but thank you so much to everyone who helped smile.gif

ok I put this off as long as can

I need help

Forum name: mblansett

Dragons Needed: CB Silver, Neglected, A gold shimmer x single breed BSA perfect stair (lasts items on their list ( I just don't have gold shimmer that have perfect stair of bsa dragon-all mine are water or not perfect stair)) and I have no luck with neglected. I keep hunting for the cb silver.

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, but not sure what i have that I can breed and trade that be worth it. (scroll My Webpage if you want to check and see if I have something worth breed to trade)

I need help

Dragons Needed: CB Silver, Neglected, A gold shimmer x single breed BSA perfect stair (lasts items on their list ( I just don't have gold shimmer that have perfect stair of bsa dragon-all mine are water or not perfect stair)) and I have no luck with neglected. I keep hunting for the cb silver.

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, but not sure what i have that I can breed and trade that be worth it. (scroll My Webpage if you want to check and see if I have something worth breed to trade)

Those are the last things they wanted? O.o Jeeze Im afraid to see their top requests...

I need help

Just got another batch for experimenting, if any of them turns it's yours.

Sent another six babies off to my giftee, two Reds, a Winter, two Coppers and a GW. She has picked up three, and will pick up the others as she has room. <3

I am still working on breeding a low gen Silver for her, but we're having an unusual little heat wave here. After ice last month, and a lot of frost earlier this month, the dragons are incredibly lazy right now, just basking in the sun as long as they can. rolleyes.gif

Those are the last things they wanted? O.o Jeeze Im afraid to see their top requests...

lol no it what on their list that I have not gotten yet

this is there list

1. CB Silver

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Nebula

4. A gold shimmer x single breed BSA perfect stair

5. CB Black

6. Neglected

I alread gave 2,3,5 and 4 was not what they wanted but I told them they could trade or do what they want, but I still want to give what they want on the rest of their list.

QUOTE (mblansett @ Jan 20 2014, 12:20 AM)

I need help

Just got another batch for experimenting, if any of them turns it's yours.

thank you. Edited by mblansett

I have a Shimmer/BSA perfect stair I'll try breeding for you, but I've only the one pair.

e: dragons *shakes fist* Tried, and they showed no interest. I'll dig around and see if I can trade for one.

Edited by Guillotine

Alright, now that I'm on my computer, I can check on the lists.

Snow125: It seems that your gifter doesn't have anything on their scroll. Not sure if they are still on Dragon Cave.

Sock: your gifter has received their gift and is still playing.

Sarah: oh god, I think I need to do more then just remove your list xd.png Help requests are wild right now.

ETA: just sorted help lists a bit.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Snow125: It seems that your gifter doesn't have anything on their scroll. Not sure if they are still on Dragon Cave.

Sarah: oh god, I think I need to do more then just remove your list xd.png Help requests are wild right now.

Alright, I can do two secret santas if you want since I already finished mine (best giftee ever! ) smile.gif

I'm still waiting to hear from my secret santa but I can help with doing another if it is needed. just send me a name and list. biggrin.gif