PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd also volunteer to take on a second giftee. smile.gif

Also this:

- tried my gold Shim x Magi stair, but got a Magi egg... rolleyes.gif

- trying my cooled down CB Silvers now, will see what I get. Bred my males with Ices a day ago, as that was looked for as well (didn't get any eggs dry.gif ), so it will be a female line, if I get a 2nd gen.

--> no 2nd gen, and also no 3rd gen, so next up maybea 4th gen? These Silvers just don't breed lately. ninja.gif

I got exactly one (!) Silver egg from ~20 total breeding attempts. What's up with Silvers lately?

Anyways, sending out the PM, let's see if it is suitable. smile.gif

Edited by Shroomlet

PointOfOrigin and Oasis

both my original giftee SuperCream and new giftee BearTeddie have received a few gifts from their wishlists.

fyi: SuperCream was busy and couldn't get on but I managed to get a few new hatchies for her after I traded her original gifts for what BearTeddie wants. xd.png

my gifter: I never received any pm from my gifter. i don't know who is/was my gifter and I don't know if I got a new gifter after a few ppl dropped out / no show. I did receive a couple nice gifts from other ppl but did I miss/screw up something when I signed up? just want to double check

My secret santa revealed herself! Simkin managed to get me everything on my list, and more! Seriously! I got all the rest of the dino colors I needed, cb blusang and red dorsal, awesome shimmers, the perfect lineage I was looking for in a seasonal... everything! OMG you guys! She is the bestest!

Thank you PointofOrigin and Oasis for organizing this whole event. It was incredibly fun!

Well I could use a little help getting something for my giftee because they happened to pick something that I really do not have much of on my scroll.  Can anyone help me find a nice lineage pygmy line? 

Or a lineage that does something fun with names like a song... either of these will help me finish off their whole list!  xd.png  I love filling the whole list! *chortles*

I would be happy to trade for either or both!  Thank you for the help!

Just to add to the offers, I can breed you a sibling to this crimson x nilia checker: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ksSeg

EDIT: I just picked up this egg which I'd love, but I'm also happy to give it up for your giftee: http://dragcave.net/lineage/itXZP

EDITx2: Actually, also just picked up this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HI8GA I could breed them together if you were okay with waiting.

There's someone out there who does an awesome TMBG lineage, but I only have one myst from it and nothing else to breed it with. D:

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

My secret santa revealed herself! Simkin managed to get me everything on my list, and more! Seriously! I got all the rest of the dino colors I needed, cb blusang and red dorsal, awesome shimmers, the perfect lineage I was looking for in a seasonal... everything! OMG you guys! She is the bestest!

Thank you PointofOrigin and Oasis for organizing this whole event. It was incredibly fun!

And that is precisely why I adore doing Secret Santas! The sheer joy shown by Sarramy is literally exactly why I love it.

And yes, thank you, Oasis and Point of Origin, for such a great event. smile.gif

Egglocked. I hate, hate, haaaaate being egglocked even when it's with pretty even gens *glares at silver trophy*. Ahem, anyways I want to gift my 2nd giftee as fast as I can so if a kind person has a cb yellow crowned, cb red finned, and cb tsunami that would be very much appreciated. I would catch them myself since they're commons but mad.gif

Egglocked. I hate, hate, haaaaate being egglocked even when it's with pretty even gens *glares at silver trophy*. Ahem, anyways I want to gift my 2nd giftee as fast as I can so if a kind person has a cb yellow crowned, cb red finned, and cb tsunami that would be very much appreciated. I would catch them myself since they're commons but mad.gif

Just caught you a CB red-finned tidal. I'll hunt for more once the mass of blacks hatch in a few hours.

I need help

Forum name: Princess_Pinkie

Dragons Needed: Red dino, CB Sunrise hatchling (influenced female), 3EG Skywing/Silver from a Skywing/Silver checker (doesn't have to be perfect nor specific gender), shimmer 2-breed staircase from jewel

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, i can breed various shimmers/PB green coppers in stacks (seriously if you want 5 PB green coppers, i got you), and other stuff

i'm going to attempt to get my jewel shimmer to breed but she's sooo picky. :c

Have a Tsunami ready to hatch in about five hours. Let me know who to send it to . smile.gif

Thank you Secret Santa for the lovely egg that has already hatched. smile.gif

Also, thank you to Elf DragonWolf256 for the lovely presents you gave me yesterday. They are lovely!

PointofOrigin and Oasis: let me know if there is another list to which I can play Secret Santa. xd.png

My giftee picked up the last of her packages and the link for Shroomlet's beautiful 4th gen has been sent as well. happy.gif

Thank you to Shroomlet, Jon_ and Ruby Eyes for your efforts to help with my giftee, and to PointOfOrigin and Oasis for putting this all together. wub.gif

I am continuing the Alt hunt, with 4 eggs-in-waitng right now, and I should have 7 pairs to try again tomorrow. Think Alt! biggrin.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Thank you Secret Santa for the lovely egg that has already hatched. smile.gif

Also, thank you to Elf DragonWolf256 for the lovely presents you gave me yesterday. They are lovely!

PointofOrigin and Oasis: let me know if there is another list to which I can play Secret Santa. xd.png

Ah phooey. Probably shouldn't have posted here if I wanted to keep my identity a secret. rolleyes.gif You can expect an alt hatchling (not messy but stilll freezable) tomorrow and, if my slots clear up, some cb metals.

Sorry for the delay in way of an update ^^'

Delivered one egg tp Anarya-Ameana from her wish list; added a Dino and an uncommon egg from the AP to sweeten the deal. smile.gif

Edited by flower1818

Ah phooey. Probably shouldn't have posted here if I wanted to keep my identity a secret. rolleyes.gif You can expect an alt hatchling (not messy but stilll freezable) tomorrow and, if my slots clear up, some cb metals.

lol. i figured it was you after I received the egg from DragonWolf256 and saw her post about it. no worries though. I appreciate the effort. I also love the Tsunami baby. biggrin.gif

on to other news: my black hatched normal. sad.gif i'm waiting for most of my cb's to come off cooldown to try for an alt again.

Hatched an alt, so I can be removed from any help lists. I have three eggs left to hatch and if they alt, they'll be posted here.

Hatched an alt, so I can be removed from any help lists. I have three eggs left to hatch and if they alt, they'll be posted here.

congrats on the alt. Is there anyone else still hunting for one? the majority of my cb blacks will be coming off cool down in a couple of days.

congrats on the alt. Is there anyone else still hunting for one? the majority of my cb blacks will be coming off cool down in a couple of days.

EscapistLore is hunting for a PB alt black and a PB alt vine. I've seen other posts, but I can't recall who else anymore.

I need help

Dragons Needed: Red dino, CB Sunrise hatchling (influenced female), 3EG Skywing/Silver from a Skywing/Silver checker (doesn't have to be perfect nor specific gender), shimmer 2-breed staircase from jewel

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes, i can breed various shimmers/PB green coppers in stacks (seriously if you want 5 PB green coppers, i got you), and other stuff

I've got a CB Sun egg if you don't mind influencing and hatching it yourself. Check your inbox.

And Oasis/PointOfOrigin, if you need any more 2nd listers, you can add me.

I need help

Sent #4 from that list ^^

Thanks to cdvla313 who bred me this awesome shimmer-scale I'm now through with my giftees wishlist and sent the last bunch on its way.

so, now just hoping these two don't refuse and give me an egg tomorrow so I can help her out with what she still needs.

EscapistLore is hunting for a PB alt black and a PB alt vine. I've seen other posts, but I can't recall who else anymore.

Congrats on the Alt! biggrin.gif

I'm still breeding PBs with 7 Black eggs right now. So far, I've hatched 12 normal 2nd gen Blacks while working on this project.

If anyone needs normal PB Black hatchlings, just ask! The inbox is running real close to full, but posts here work too. lol