TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

New eggs are.. intriguing. Out of 5 kills, I got 2 hatchies, 1 adult Zombie to add to my army. Now I just need to trade for 1 new egg to make my pairs happy. smile.gif

I got one Zombie (my first) with 5 tries...

I also got 5 new Halloween eggs within the first 40 minutes and I did it while only trying for at least 2... My best ever. If my last two Halloweens hatch before the end of day tomorrow, I might try for two more, not decided yet.

Thank You, TJ and all...

Thank you...

TJ's egg are coded 'Scary', 'Haunt' and 'Spook'...

Edited by Husky51

It's 50/50 success rate? Really? xd.png

wiki says 1 out of 2 success rate, so for me that is 50/50

Got my seven eggs for this year and I failed in the Zombie department for this year, oh well there is always next year for Zombies. I can't complain too much though, I do have a few Zombies on my scroll, I just want more.

Yeah! Time to lock myself with new eggs! Got my first ever Zombie too! Now my scroll is complete! xd.png I even got a zombie hatchie too.

Out of 10 zombie fodder dragons I got one Zombie, 4 deaths and 4 dodged the blade!!!!! Out of 3 hatchies one died, one revived and one zombie. smile.gif

Happy Halloween everyone and thanks TJ and co for giving us so much fun!

Edited by Raphy

I had fun. I was able to still have a real life and still participate so yay! Love the eggs and can't wait to see how they hatch. Can't wait to match em up cuz they look fun ... all the events and sprites were fun so thanks so much. I also really really want to take the time to thank the story writers. Its hard to come up with fables over and over each new season about new things, but there are also many dragons we aren't sure about. So it was so neat to see fables about these. Thanks Mysfytt for the work with the "rare" dragons. They were so adorable and funny and too many more adjectives. Great fun all around to all!

Happy Halloween! Can't wait to see the new sprites! As per tradition, Just bit a 2013 halloween with an original 08 Halloween Vamp! I am sooo relieved it didn't abandon/died. xd.png

Edited by Iya_kin

Such an easy to catch release - thank you, TJ, not only for the lovely new eggs and the rest of the event, but for making catching so easy.

Happy Halloween to everyone!

Has been a succesfull halloween for me. I managed to catch 2 of each egg released last 2 years. (Missed halloween those years) Catched 7 new Halloween eggs and got 3 Zombies and one normal Dragon Revived. smile.gif And I catched al 45 treaths.

Edited by ChiroChick

I'm very pleased that one of my dead adults zombified, but wow, another male. This makes four years of no females wanting to cooperate and become undead =p

Women power! And I'll be over here.

~

Husky, I noticed the codes, too. Forgot to mention how awesome I thought they were! A sign of a good Halloween breed. =p

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Those eggs look really interesting... ! biggrin.gif

I had 15 dead dragons and got 7 Zombies! That's the best result I've ever had! laugh.gif

Dammit random dragon I caught for Zombie fodder, stop dodging the blade and die already.

3 Adult Zombies and already one egg-and in three hours, I'll catch more!

Ooo this kind of no-stress is really good. I like intensive mystery minigames and easy catching xd.png

Edited by Sophiera