TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Tombstones stay on scrolls for two weeks, so, dragons killed on, say, the 17th will disappear from your scroll today at the exact time of their death.

I killed my dragons a little after 11 a.m. on the 17th and so I've had time today to try to zombify them (on the 31st) before it's 11 a.m. (or so) - then I'll get 5 more killing slots (and all old tombstones will disappear)

Hope it makes sense!  ninja.gif

edited for misprints *yet so sleepy*  xd.png

Ah okay. So kill them around midpoint DC time. Revive them before Time of Disappearance and you get five more tries in the second half. Gotcha. I shall keep that in mind next year.

Edited by Spyridon

Eee! Happy Halloween!! I have two so far, now to wait for the rest of my eggs to hatch and get five more - hopefully. biggrin.gif The egg description kinda cracked me up but the eggs do look promising. :3

Happy Halloween to all.

Got my share of eggs, got 1 cute Zombie. Everything is fine. Now I'm perfectly happy if I don't have a Internet connection later on. ^^

Thanks TJ an the Spiriter(s). The eggs are lovely.

Woah, I'm always astonished how easy Halloween and the other holidays are, compared to 'normal' drops! Managed to get five of them despite semi-horrible lag, I might end up dropping the two Marrows I scooped out of the AP and going for two more, we'll see...

Oh, and thanks TJ and spriters for a lovely holiday and a very promising dragon egg! I can't wait to see what these turn out to be.

Edited by silver_chan

Now is good time to create zombies?

Yes.

Thanks TJ and everyone!

Eggs are soooo evil xd.png

(P.S.but why don't have dress up this year...? unsure.gif

Edited by sym

Now is good time to create zombies?

Yup. Halloween is the only time to try for a Zombie.

Crap, I tried to kill three more dragons and they dodged. One Cheese disintegrated and one revived normally. Not good! I'm a bit chicken to revive the Whites... D:

Neither of the Whites zombified, which sucks, but I do have an ungendered Zombie now http://dragcave.net/view/yV3VQ :3 Well, more to come around 7 PM.

Edited by Orlageddon

I got my 6 pretty swiftly. As soon as I can trade them, 4 are going to a friend and I plan to catch some more as Trade Fodder and gifts to those who missed them.

Agree. The eggs are really pretty and I love the "face". I also really like TJ's codes.

Thanks, TJ! :-)

The Halloween event was lovely. The eggs are really gorgeous and I have four already. I may pick up a couple more, or just be happy with those. Thanks so much.

Whoo hoo got my seven!

Here is hoping for scarecrow dragons happy.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters.

Looking at the white and other odd points of color on the eggs, added to the fact they look somewhat shiny, and they start to remind me more of a wrapped piece of candy than a scarecrow or Jack O'Lantern....

That's what I was thinking, too. I guess candy wouldn't be completely out of character for Halloween...

Darn it, I zombified a Vampire, but the zombie version no longer has a bite lineage.

3 eggs so far, and I've got 2 or 3 eggs hatching before the end of the day.

Finally locked myself so now its bedtime! Beautiful eggs, im super excited to see these adults! These were not easy to catch though...

Thank You TJ and everyone involved in making this event happen!

On a side note, out of 25 I got 10 zombies and one of my own children came back to me lol http://dragcave.net/lineage/B0IfK

Not a bad haul for the night biggrin.gif

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Looking at the white and other odd points of color on the eggs, added to the fact they look somewhat shiny, and they start to remind me more of a wrapped piece of candy than a scarecrow or Jack O'Lantern....

Or am I just crazy?

Also, I feel sorry for those that have to work and can't catch anything.....

If someone finds themselves unable to get a new egg, I'll be more than happy to gift.

-Runs off to put that in her sig-

They remind me of candy corns a little, just with black faces stamped on.

Agree. The eggs are really pretty and I love the "face". I also really like TJ's codes.

That last Jack o Lantern egg of his is a spy for CIA. Everyone, watch out!