TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Awesome release! I snagged 6 eggs in the first hour's drop....I wasn't about to boot my Guardian egg out for a 7th, but I'm well pleased with 6. The eggs are incredibly beautiful! The new babies are adorable, they remind me of some kind of husky dog covered in snow at the moment. lol I have all my eggs influenced, but I won't incubate them. I want to enjoy the eggs as long as possible... Thanks so much TJ, and the wonderful creator of these beauties! As always, your work and efforts for these events are very much appreciated! smile.gif

Grabbed and influenced 4. I'm waiting for one egg to hatch and a couple of hatchies to grow up/be picked up to grab a 3rd pair before Halloween is over.

YAY!!!

Edit: Stupid me, what I wanted to say was: Thank you TJ and spritters *blushes* wub.gif

Edited by herk

Wow it was so hard to grab some of these guys before and now it isn't very hard xd.png Anyway the hatchies look so cute!! Can't wait to see them grow :3

Caught my seven eggs - it was fantastically easy this year. It's going to be lovely to have a stress free day where I'm not worrying about catching them when I come back. smile.gif And the eggs look particularly good this year as well.

Ooh, so pretty! Congratulations, Aangs-sister! If these are what based on what I think they are, we'll be getting Día de Muertos (Day of th Dead) dragons!

Oh my! I gotta say that I'm really impressed with the look of the new eggs. I really can't think of what kind of dragons will pop out from them. But then again the spriters of DC has never let me down and I'm sure they will be one of a kind. Can't wait! Off to create zombies.

Very cool looking egg. Wish we could keep one in its egg form.

Thanks TJ and Spriters for all your hard work this Halloween.

Very awesome indeed.

Only 1/5 zombies succeeded sad.gif Already choosing the fodder for next year though biggrin.gif

Caught 4 of the new babies, just waiting for some eggs to hatch now before picking up the new ones.

I think I did quite well this year. I got all of the adult dragons I needed bar one, and I will only need to find 9 dragons next year, compared with 19 this year (including three of these hatchlings for freezing).

Now to try and viewbomb a hatchie to death.... Mwahahahahahaha

OMG these hatchies are SO FLIPPING CUTE! biggrin.gif

Got 1 zombie out of 5 tries. Would have loved more, but I'm happy I got ONE anyway.

Hope everyone is able to catch as many of these cuties as possible!

Can you take more than two or just two? Last year you could take four or until you were locked...

Nevermind. From the previous posts it seems like you can take up to when you're locked, so I took six! Thanks TJ! This hunting was surprisingly very easy. xd.png

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Can you take more than two or just two? Last year you could take four or until you were locked...

There is no breed limit on Halloween. Take as many as you can/want.

Edited by Light Concorde

Nevermind. From the previous posts it seems like you can take up to when you're locked, so I took six! Thanks TJ! This hunting was surprisingly very easy. xd.png

You can take as many as you can hold.

Kay! Thanks! I took six! :3 The hatchlings look adorable! Thanks TJ!

Is it just me or is hunting fairly easy to do?

It was surprisingly easy to get filled up on the new eggs. I mean, I kind of wish I hadn't had gotten up early it was so easy.

2/5 tries. I don't mind. Now I have 6 zombies in all.

I almost forgot to say this but HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! Enjoy~ smile.gif

So far a total of seven successful zombie hatchlings. No adults so far, though I will be able to try a few more later in the afternoon.

Happy Halloween, everyone! I got a nice male zombie to go with my female. Quite pleased! As well as caught 6 eggs (will catch my seventh later) in a matter of seconds...

o.o What a pleasant surprise to wake up to! Now to go decorate my grandmother's house after 7 hours of making candy bags. xd.png!

Yay, THIS is how I love Releases. Super chilled and easy to catch a scrollfull within a short time.

All Releases should be this way, for 2 full days. smile.gif

Happy Halloween, everyone! biggrin.gif

Oh! Just realized my Guardian egg will hatch in a couple hours! Ah yes, maybe I will be able to snag a 7th egg later on! I agree with you, Fig, I really wish we could keep eggs as eggs sometimes, especially when they're this gorgeous! ha ha Ah well, we'll see these lovelies again each year, so that's cool.

I'm so relieved...our internet is out and the only way I can access it is through my son's cell phone and the connection is so incredibly sloooooow....my stomach has been in knots for days, thinking I wouldn't be able to snag a single egg, but somehow, by a miracle, I did manage to get them. I figured I was in for a day full of stress trying to get even one egg, but now I can relax, knowing these gorgeous eggs are safe on my scroll. It's crazy, being so worked up over pixels, but there you have it. rolleyes.gif

Thanks again to all involved! I'm really in love with these incredible eggs...they're the most beautiful, imo, of all the Halloween releases so far. smile.gif