TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

biggrin.gif I have a new Favorite Holiday!!! 2 Zombies wub.gif THEM!!!!

If you change babies to Zombies can they be transferred? huh.gif

Well, that was the easiest "event catching" I've ever done – seven caught at a 5-minute drop!

On the other hand, my 5 zombie attempts all disintegrated. ohmy.gif

I freaking love the way these eggs look, it makes me really excited for the dragon! I've been hoping for a more...Halloween-like dragon forever. If that makes sense? Less scary monster, more Halloween fun(like the Pumpkins, I guess?). I so, so hope that's what this one will be like!

I think this is the first time since I started playing that I missed the first drop. I think, anyway. This is just the best possible egg after a 15 hour shift at work and coming home to a house reeking of fox urine.

OMG, so that IS a fox kit as your avatar, and it's YOURS?

Do you do rescue work with wild animals?

We had someone up the street from my parent's house who did that, generally with injured owls and things, but I believe she once had a cougar kitten for a while and some others I can't recall.

No dragons...

With reference to the eggs looking like candy - that's exactly what I thought they looked like, foil-wrapped candy.

I had a hard time making out the face, but they are truly gorgeous eggs, and many thanks to the spriters, carnie workers, TJ and the Mods making this yet another wonderful Holiday!

4 new eegs and 2 zombies very happy tonight I thought the drop was gonna be harder since I'm on a phone but I got them pretty quickly smile.gif

Zombie attempts - 4 hatchies disintegrated, 4 adults disintegrated, 1 adult revived (dodged again & has been released), 1 adult Zombie. So 1 success out of 10 attempts.

I only have a genderless and a male Zombie hatchie.

Why in Halloween there will be NO killing limits?

Sorry for my english, im busy.

*sigh* Well, no zombie for me this year. *is feeling stupidly sad about something she really only decided she actually wanted like 10 minutes ago*

On the bright side, I have yet to breed my Shadow Walkers, and I DEFINITELY want to keep a couple. Besides the Vampires they're my fav. Halloween dragons so far.

Oh, my.

Four of my dead dragons desintegrated instead of reviving. sleep.gif

Y only got one Zombie.

What hapens if I don't revive it? Does it remain in my scroll as Zombie once Halloween is over?

Please tell me. unsure.gif

Oh, my.

Four of my dead dragons desintegrated instead of reviving. sleep.gif

Y only got one Zombie.

What hapens if I don't revive it? Does it remain in my scroll as Zombie once Halloween is over?

Please tell me. unsure.gif

Hi there!!!! Hahahaha... Is good to see u here

Hahahaha like a sacary movie... Or maybe they could look like ''jocker'' from batman??? xd.png

Now as long we don't have any sprites from the actual Scary Movies, everything's cool.

Just waiting so I can release the Terrae and get one more before I hit the sack. Don't want to be trying for 3 eggs as the day winds down. Even though I have to wake up early in the morning to travel. dry.gif

And I have to miss the college game. unsure.gif First time I missed a game in years. Boo. Makes me want to Apparate like the Harry Potter Wizards or actually fly like a witch.

Lovely eggs. And I am glad I locked myself easily, since my zombie making was complete and utter fail. I needed some consolation. 0 of 11 mad.gif

Lovely eggs. And I am glad I locked myself easily, since my zombie making was complete and utter fail. I needed some consolation. 0 of 11 mad.gif

Ouch. Only had two hatchlings and got one ungendered zombie out of it.

Thank you very much for the release of that new egg. I really like the design of it.

It was quite easy to catch them. *grabbed seven eggs within 10 minutes*

I am really looking forward to the hatchling's and the grown up dragon's design.

I wish the others good luck in hunting.^^

Happy Halloween and thanks for the new egg. One thing I can flauchen me before verklickert me was that I was unfortunately fully and is no more. Since I have a question - ends catch the new egg with the 1 November or it goes further?

greetings Morgaina

I love how I can get as many Halloween dragons as I want! I'm just so darn greedy with the egg, though! I'm going to abandon a few eggs for the new ones in case I run out of time, but it's almost painful...

Caught a new egg with the code 'kKKKe'... one letter from being a quintuple K! But quad K is still very memorable =)

2/5

Got my first Zombies this year, so happy because I failed all the other years biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see the new eggs hatch. I wonder what they look like

Hi there!!!! Hahahaha... Is good to see u here

Hello dear! I'm very sad. So many dragons desintegrating. ._.

What about you?

Happy Halloween and thanks for the new egg. One thing I can flauchen me before verklickert me was that I was unfortunately fully and is no more. Since I have a question - ends catch the new egg with the 1 November or it goes further?

greetings Morgaina

Yes, it ends at midnight DC time I believe, right as we turn to November 1st

greetings Morgaina

I'll be ninja'd again, but - we have until midnight DC time, when the 31st ends, to catch eggs or breed Halloween dragons.

Ouch. Only had two hatchlings and got one ungendered zombie out of it.

if you wanted to transfer your Zombie hatchling could you do that and would it stay a Zombie? xd.png

yey got my 2 eggs thanks tj

yey got me a second gen of the orange pumpkin

Edited by toniblab

Now as long we don't have any sprites from the actual Scary Movies, everything's cool.

Just waiting so I can release the Terrae and get one more before I hit the sack. Don't want to be trying for 3 eggs as the day winds down. Even though I have to wake up early in the morning to travel. dry.gif

And I have to miss the college game. unsure.gif First time I missed a game in years. Boo. Makes me want to Apparate like the Harry Potter Wizards or actually fly like a witch.

Ouuu bad luck (? hahahaha

I want to get more eggs, but i'm blocked now -.-'

The thing is I'm sleeping in front of the computer, because here is almost 4 am!! xd.png

Sorry for the bad english >.<

if you wanted to transfer your Zombie hatchling could you do that and would it stay a Zombie? xd.png

Zombie hatchlings immediately freeze, keeping it on your scroll. You need to teleport them before they die and are revived.