TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

1/5 zombies

Ah well, maybe next year I'll balance them out. Or not.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Hehe, well I wasn't planning on making any Zombies this year, but I caught a Black hatchling in the AP yesterday and it grew up instantly on my scroll. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a messy line so I wasn't particularly fond of it, so I killed it for Zombie fodder. And whaddaya know, it turned. xd.png

Caught 5 new Halloween eggs, have to wait for two of my Marrows to hatch later on so I can have my fill.

*yawn* now, back to bed. Can't wait to see the new hatchlings in the morning.

Happy Halloween DC! smile.gif

Another of my Cavern Lurkers hatched, so I grabbed my 6th new Halloween. *w* The egg sprite looks very, very lovely, I'm excited for the hatchies and adults~ (Although I won't be getting frozen hatchies until next year, I won't freeze CB Halloweens).

Love the eggs! Can't wait to see what the dragons look like ^^

Happy Halloween everyone! biggrin.gif

5 were adult dragons I killed with the kill action and 10 were hatchlings I fogged until they ran out of time and died (they don't take a kill slot that way).

You can even get 10 dead adults if you time it correctly, but I didn't want to risk messing up the timing. xd.png

Very clever.

I will try it next year.

Thanks!

/me pokes TJ's eggs with hatchnao stick

LOL it worked. *hugs adorable hatchies*<3

Edited by Light Concorde

Hey this is my first Halloween collecting dragons here, just wondering, Is there a new egg every hour or something? Do they take shorter time to hatch?

Cats! I'm sure! And soooo supercute!

Hey this is my first Halloween collecting dragons here, just wondering, Is there a new egg every hour or something? Do they take shorter time to hatch?

There is one dragon at all - they have no limit - but they will only be available today.

They hatched at the normal time - only TJs eggs are hatching faster.

Edited by Sitamun

They hatched !!

And you're right, SockPS - they do look like cats a little. (Well, a lot. But the head is more dragony, with the small nose.)

I wasn't sure how many I'd want when I saw the eggs. They looked gorgeous, no doubt about that, but grinning pumpkin-faced dragons wouldn't have suited my tastes.

These hatchies, however, do look so incredibly cute and beautifully coloured, with that marvellous description - guess I'll have to hoard them as best as I can, after all !! laugh.gif Oh, sooo long now till they grow up... *sigh* And great to see that they have adult dimorphism !!

Congrats, aangs-sister, on getting out not only a second in-cave dragon, but a second Holiday !! Now all you need is a Valentine to complete the specials ! wink.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

No, there's only one egg for Halloween. TJ's eggs hatch quicker (from all those clicks) and are protected from sickness, though.

Edit: Terribly ninja'd.

Congrats, aangs-sister! :3 Thanks for a wonderful Halloween dragon.

Edited by cfmtfm

There is one dragon at all - they have no limit - but they will only be available today.

They hatched at the normal time - only TJs eggs are hatching faster.

ahh ok Thank you smile.gif

No, there's only one egg for Halloween. TJ's eggs hatch quicker (from all those clicks) and are protected from sickness, though.

Thank you smile.gif

Wow, those hatchlings look adorable! I can't wait for my eggs to hatch. This is my first DC Halloween, and I have to say it's been a truly wonderful release. Thank you, TJ and spriters.

Awww, and those codes ! I missed TJ's special codes during the last releases...

My personal favourite is the third one (on the right). smile.gif Oh how I wish one could get an offspring from them...