TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Are the dragons going to dress up this year in their Halloween costumes like previous years? :3

They would have already done so if they were going to. Dress-ups happen for the whole event week when the cave does that.

Ummm...I have 4 Halloween eggs. Is this normal for this year? Usually it only allows 3.

Yup at Halloween we can get as many as we want it's Christmas and valentine's day that have the only 2 rule.

Zombie success. I wanted to try for an ungendered Zombie so I tried killing cheese dragons. One died and didn't revive, one dodged and one became a Zombie. I just wanted one of te ungendered to go with the Zombies I already have so I most likely will not be killing any more dragons.

Ummm...I have 4 Halloween eggs.  Is this normal for this year?  Usually it only allows 3.

I'm sure I'm niinja'd, but you can have as many Halloween dragons as you can hold.

And thanks TJ! for whatever was done on maintenance!

After repeatedly spending minutes refreshing on the same egg multiple times before it would finally change, or I'd get the 'sorry' page, I finally just got the overburdened message - and hope I can catch the other egg I haven't room for just now later on.

Gorgeous eggs!

Edit: so, who got the egg with DOA in it's code, or the LOL one?

Lucky devils, whoever they are! laugh.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

Caught 7 new eggs and, out of 6 zombie fodder dragons (5 female, 1 male), the odd dragon out turned into a zombie for me. :'D

The eggs look great, can't wait to see the adults! I'll try to catch one more once my final leftover egg hatches.

Interesting to see my zombie luck hasn't improved though...5/5 fails. *sigh* Well, I guess I'll be trying again next year for that checker lineage!

Had to dump a pb Shadow Walker to get my second Halloween. Now I got a caveborn pair so I'm not as stressed ten minutes ago. tongue.gif

Happy Halloween, everyone! ^^

I love the look of the new eggs! o.o I hope the adult will look cool, too!

Thanks TJ and spriters and everyone who helped with the awesome event this year. :3

Ahh, now various clicksites are all crashing from DC's load. There's just so much love for Halloween, it's breaking everything.

No new zombies for me, all my kills disintegrated. Poor They'reComingToGetYouBarbara won't get any friends this year. Oh well next year.

Out ot 4 dead ungendered hatchies two's turned! yay!

And out of 4 adults, killed on the 17th, none has turned @_@

I still have another 5 killing attempts today (reserved for adults), hope to get at least one zombie out of 5 ninja.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Two eggs, killed a dragon and brought it back as a zombie... which is now super amusing, since it was one of last year's Halloween dragons and I bred it to a Sweetling.

So now there are Cave Lurkers with a zombie mommy and Sweetling papa out there xd.png

Out ot 4 dead ungendered hatchies two's turned! yay!

And out of 4 adults, killed on the 17th, none has turned @_@

I still have another 5 killing attempts today (reserved for adults), hope to get at least one zombie out of 5 ninja.gif

They adults are still here? How does the timing for that work?

They adults are still here? How does the timing for that work?

Tombstones stay on scrolls for two weeks, so, dragons killed on, say, the 17th will disappear from your scroll today at the exact time of their death.

I killed my dragons a little after 11 a.m. on the 17th and so I've had time today to try to zombify them (on the 31st) before it's 11 a.m. (or so) - then I'll get 5 more killing slots (and all old tombstones will disappear)

Hope it makes sense! ninja.gif

edited for misprints *yet so sleepy* xd.png

Edited by Ae0nian

Happy Halloween to all!

time of hunting ~ 10 Minutes

got: 7 Eggs

1 Zombie (my first!)

3 dragons did stay dead

1 dragon came back to life

this year was a good year :3

one of my eggs will be given away in a few days for smeone who hadn´t this much luck

so now i need to go.

happy hunting for everyone!

cuahgt all i need, i only need 1 more for my IOU.........but i is egg locked........meh i can wait

Hey! I have three beautiful eggs *-*

Can anyone tell me how long they are going to be available? only for today???

Interesting looking egg.. Can't wait to see how it looks!

I missed the first hour as we changed time here and I didn't realise that midnight for DC is at my 6am now lol!

However it did not affect my haul at all... Came in during the second "downtime" and once it got back up I had my seven in no time.. Still hard to believe how easy that was considering I didn't even get of bed and decided to try from my phone first...

Thank you TJ and spriters! wub.gif

Hey! I have three beautiful eggs *-*

Can anyone tell me how long they are going to be available? only for today???

Yeah - only for today