Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

I have offered on the ticket to Budapest but I will not have an egg for quite a while. Currently my pair is cooling off and the next egg is promised to Lantean_Pegasus.

Is that OK? I know it is quite the wait list!

Hope things work out,

Sofi

That's fine, but it your offer doesn't seem to be coming up so I'll send you the egg in a PM :3

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, BringsThe Snow,

Capitals travelled: Budapest, Nuuk

Return trip to Nuuk to come eventually

Edited by StarLaDragon

On a different note: I unlocked now and have 4 egg-slots open. So if anyone can breed a ticket to their place, and is willing to wait a bit for a return-trip to Reykjavik, I'd be grateful for any and all new impressions! happy.gif

Breeding now smile.gif

OK - Ticket to Oslo! in return for the first available flight to Reykjavik, as advertised somewhere way up the thread smile.gif.

Breeding now smile.gif

OK - Ticket to Oslo! in return for the first available flight to Reykjavik, as advertised somewhere way up the thread smile.gif.

Thank you! laugh.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, Shroomlet

Capitals travelled: Oslo, Reykjavik (next egg, so hopefully next week)

After some delays due to severe weather, a rescheduled ticket for Nuuk has been sent to Lantean_Pegasus!

Sadly the plane was full but StarLaDragon will have a seat on the next flight.

Sofi

Hi, I wonderd if I could be allowed to host some cities, I got two CB Ridgewing, so I can host Chisinau, but since I come from Sweden, I'd also like to host Stockholm, and here's another question, I got a Cb Pillow, but it have already two children with random dragons, can I still use it or do I need to get a new? I'd be happy for a answer quickly

Hello and welcome. smile.gif

Both Chisinau and Stockholm are already claimed by other users. There is only one user per city allowed.

You can either claime an inactive city (with their already chosen breed) or an unclaimed city (currently only Minsk) and choose the breed of your liking.

OR you could wait till we have some new cities to choose from which we´ll be adding soon. smile.gif

For further questions please read the first few posts of the thread, post here or PM Lantena_Pegasus. biggrin.gif

That's odd - my original list shows Minsk as inactive, with Hellfires as the breed. And I see Hellfires are still on the list of breeds already chosen... Odd.

There are only two inactive capitals in need of a host at the moment:

Andorra - Skywings

Copenhagen - Whiptails

Lisbon and Sofia were taken up again this week - by Iside and Quinney.

You can use existing CB dragons on your scroll to start up, but you'd need to rename them to fit your city.

That's odd - my original list shows Minsk as inactive, with Hellfires as the breed. And I see Hellfires are still on the list of breeds already chosen... Odd.

Minsk has not given out any eggs, so it was recategorized as untaken.

Minsk has not given out any eggs, so it was recategorized as untaken.

AH right - so then Hellfires are an available breed, too.

Thanks.

I'm sorry for not being up-to-date with everything, but I had a lot of things to do in real life over the last few days. I'll set it all right sometime today.

@Idril & Altiron:

Thank you for helping with explanations !

@fuzzbucket:

Thanks for pointing out the Hellfires, I forgot to remove them from the "already chosen" list !

I'm sorry for not being up-to-date with everything, but I had a lot of things to do in real life over the last few days. I'll set it all right sometime today.

@Idril & Altiron:

Thank you for helping with explanations !

@fuzzbucket:

Thanks for pointing out the Hellfires, I forgot to remove them from the "already chosen" list !

No worries; I had just had Minsk listed as inactive and wasn't sure which of the lists was correct smile.gif

Presently 22 members have given their votes and the current situation is like this:

1 Saint Petersburg 19

1 Istanbul 19

3 Cardiff 17

3 Barcelona 17

5 Salzburg 16

6 Venice 14

7 Munich 13

8 Marseille 12

8 The Hague 12

8 Zurich 12

8 Brugge 12

12 Torshavn 11

12 Heraklion 11

14 Florence 9

14 Krakow 9

14 Tromso 9

17 Frankfurt 8

17 Dubrovnik 8

19 Basel 6

That means, that pesently only two countries - Germany and Italy - are represented twice in the top 17, with one city of each country having votes from more than half of the voters (Venice 14, Munich 13). I think, if it stays that clear, we could just strike out the cities with less votes and keep the 15 remaining cities, and only do a second poll if there are multiple cities with the same number of votes at the end of the list (which is presently not the case, but could happen until sunday, of course). What do you think?

Edited by Altiron

And with Edinburgh and Pristina we hit the magic number ?

ACTUALLY not sure here - I'd take out Frankfurt and Florence, so that no country has more than two cities - not the bottom two of them all. Was that what you meant ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

And with Edinburgh and Pristina we hit the magic number ?

ACTUALLY not sure here - I'd take out Frankfurt and Florence, so that no country has more than two cities - not the bottom two of them all. Was that what you meant ?

@fuzzbucket:

Yes, I think that is what Altiron meant - take out the city with fewer votes from each of the two countries that are represented twice.

@Altiron:

I'm sorry - I just voted and by that changed the listing a bit (only in the lower ranks, though). wink.gif

I would have offered separate polls for countries with more than one city among the Top15 if the cities had been close together in votes. If it stays the way it is now (in relation, if not in numbers) I guess that wouldn't be necessary. But let's see what the remaining days will bring...

And yes, it is quite probable that we'll have to hold at least one more poll to determine who makes the final list, because there might very well be a few cities with an equal number competing for the last spots. (After my voting that is the case right now, for example.)

@reactivated capitals:

All lists should be up to date now - have fun travelling !!

@poll for new cities:

So far 21 people have voted. 18 of them told me that they did (yes, I told myself, too), 3 forgot to do so. With 32 active travellers that means I will send out 14 PMs today, to remind the remaining members of the deadline. If you have voted already don't do it again - just tell me that I can cross you off the list. wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I did - in case I didn't say.

@fuzzbucket:

Yes, I think that is what Altiron meant - take out the city with fewer votes from each of the two countries that are represented twice.

Exactly.

@Altiron:

I'm sorry - I just voted and by that changed the listing a bit (only in the lower ranks, though). wink.gif

I hope there will be others that change the listing! I just meant to visualize the situation with the two cities from the same country. I am happy to see that others think that we need not vote between cities of the same country if they are so far apart with votes. And I hope the lower ranks will clear up a bit. I really want to know which cities will make it and not wait for any more polls, so I hope they will not be necessary.

(yes, I told myself, too)

Should we be concerned because of you talking to yourself? ohmy.gif

wink.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, Shroomlet

Capitals travelled:Vienna; (no return ticket to Reykjavik needed)

I still have plans to take up Torshavn if it gets through the poll (I should be able to since I have traveled through 10 capitals by now). I even have a Faroese couple (Black-Capped Teimarrs) ready from my previous Around the World lineage. 8D

EDIT: Anyone up for going to Nicosia? I got an egg just now and it even has an all-numbers code. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Beldarius

I still have plans to take up Torshavn if it gets through the poll (I should be able to since I have traveled through 10 capitals by now). I even have a Faroese couple (Black-Capped Teimarrs) ready from my previous Around the World lineage. 8D

EDIT: Anyone up for going to Nicosia? I got an egg just now and it even has an all-numbers code. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I offered a ticket to Lithuania! smile.gif

ETA: Got it, thanks, Beldarius! smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: LumosSeeker148, Beldarius

Capitals travelled: Vilnius, Nicosia

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Finally a sunstone pair gave me an egg biggrin.gif

So now I can offer a ticket to Lisbon, Portugal.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/b9707b53c3c3c...f1ea991e39ce25b

If I receive more then one offer I will give priority to those who have already travelled to Vatican City and so I can't offer them a ticket to my other city.

Offered Zagreb. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!

xd.png