Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Iside, Fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Lisbon, Zagreb

(YAY !)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Could someone who didn't vote yet please vote? And also vote for either Tromso OR Krakow? wub.gif Right now they are sharing position 15 on the list... (if I am right).

Should we be concerned because of you talking to yourself?  ohmy.gif

wink.gif

Oh, no reason to worry. It's like all those great wizards muttering to themselves while figuring out how to save the world. Or some scientific genius chasing the formula of the universe while drawing on a white board, mumbling variables. It's perfectly normal. Right, Pegasus ? - Absolutely, Lantean. - Great ! See ?!

wink.gif

Could someone who didn't vote yet please vote? And also vote for either Tromso OR Krakow?

*lol* You really dread another poll, do you ? wink.gif Well, the day isn't over yet. And even if these two (or others) end up competing for the last spot(s) in the list, it should be quite a quick affair to do a follow-up poll. It won't take another two or three weeks, I promise !

Voted.

And got a ticket to Madrid! biggrin.gif

Ticket to Madrid

I've been here so far;

Paris

Bern

Vatican City

Ankara

Berlín

Oslo

Louxembourg

Viena

Valletta

San Marino

Helsinki

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, Lokiphantom

Capitals travelled: the delayed flight to Dublin

Ad I bred a Bratislava egg I will finally keep. smile.gif

*lol* You really dread another poll, do you ? wink.gif Well, the day isn't over yet. And even if these two (or others) end up competing for the last spot(s) in the list, it should be quite a quick affair to do a follow-up poll. It won't take another two or three weeks, I promise !

Yes - and I'm afraid we have to do a second poll. sad.gif

Voters: 27

1 Istanbul 21

1 Saint Petersburg 21

3 Cardiff 19

3 Barcelona 19

5 Salzburg 17

6 Venice 16

6 Marseille 16

6 Zurich 16

9 Munich 15

10 Brugge 14

11 The Hague 13

12 Heraklion 12

12 Dubrovnik 12

12 Florence 12

15 (14) Torshavn 11

16 (15) Krakow 10

16 (15) Tromso 10

18 Frankfurt 9

19 Milano 8

20 Lyon 7

20 Santiago de Compostela 7

22 Basel 6

23 Heidelberg 5

23 Dresden 5

25 Bremen 4

25 Avignon 4

27 Strasbourg 3

28 Zermatt 2

If we leave out Florence for beeing a second city with lesser votes from Italy, Krakow and Tromso share position 15. If I counted right, that is.

Edited by Altiron

@Altiron:

Oi, you're up early ! wink.gif Thank you very much for listing the results (and yes, it's all correct) !

@New Cities:

Phase III (The Vote) is done !

Now it's Phase IV - Finishing Touches

We have a winner !! Well, we have 14 winners, to be precise - and two places who have to enter a friendly competition.

To keep the national diversity, we'll leave Florence out from the future list of destinations (but you should visit it anyway, when you get the chance !!).

That leaves us with Tromso (Norway) and Krakow (Poland), counting 10 votes each. So - which should it be ?

Vote here for either Krakow or Tromso !

The poll will be open till Sunday, June 15th.

Also: A big thank you to all travellers who voted in our poll !! 27 voters out of 32 members, that's a great result !!

Edit: I have to leave now, there's a sunny day waiting outside - and a lot of things I have to do. I'll try and put the new, preliminary list of destinations up either this evening or tomorrow. Have a nice day, everyone !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I have voted. Cos you like to know, right ?

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, Quinney

Capitals travelled: Sofia - in payment for a very old ticket to Zagreb

I voted, too! smile.gif

Also, I'd totally offer on Madrid, but my next ticket to Reykjavik is already promised.

If you don't mind waiting a bit, I'd offer a dummy for now.

I voted, too! smile.gif

Also, I'd totally offer on Madrid, but my next ticket to Reykjavik is already promised.

If you don't mind waiting a bit, I'd offer a dummy for now.

No problem. Offer a dummy, I don't mind waiting a bit. smile.gif

No problem. Offer a dummy, I don't mind waiting a bit.  smile.gif

I offered! (Coincidentally also a Lumina. I randomly clicked on the first egg in the AP.)

Thank you for being willing to wait! laugh.gif

Also: A private-jet to Reykjavik was dispatched to fuzzbucket. All volcanos seem stable and

they are ready to board now, so the trip will begin any minute. Have a nice stay! wink.gif

Edited by Shroomlet

Fuzz is dumbstruck by the beauty that is Iceland. (shroomlet already borrowed my jet to Oslo last week...)

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved:Fuzzbucket, (shroomlet)

Capitals travelled: Rekjavik, (Oslo)

Voted!

And ticket to Madrid is still avaliable.

Ticket to Madrid

offered ticket to prague

-- ow

just saw the last posts

just ignore the offer then

Edited by Dolphine

Voted :3

And there is a ticket to Budapest and Chisinau available. Feel free to offer a dummy if you don't have an egg right now c:

As both were transfers, not trades, I took them both now. I'd like to keep at least one for a delayed ticket to Reykjavik (if you still need it) or both, if possible. But I don't want to be greedy, so I am willing to give one (or both, if you want it) onwards.

I just took them both in so noone outside of the project nabs them up.

Please let me know if you want me to give on or both onward. smile.gif

Exchange from my side would be Reykjavik and later my second city.

Dolphine, if you want one of those two in exchange for prague, then let me know which and send prague to StarLaDragon, okay?

Edited by Shroomlet

@New Cities:

I am sorry, but something came up, so I'll have no time to formalize all the things about the new cities today. Since that will involve quite some work in various posts, and thus time, I'll do it as soon as I have enough free time on my hands.

However - all those members who are ready to take a second city (and would like to do so), just post your choice of city and dragon breed ! I'll do the writeup as soon as possible, but that shouldn't keep you from starting as soon as you want to ! smile.gif

What I remember so far:

Beldarius - Torshavn - Black-capped Teimarrs

Shroomlet - The Hague - Blusangs (reserved for later)

@Shroomlet:

I'm glad to see you travelling so happily all through Europe. smile.gif

Just a little reminder: The "visited 10 cities" rule was implemented to guarantee that only members who had actively participated in the project for a certain amount of time would get a second city.

Because usually the rules imply that you are only allowed to travel to the next city when you have handed out a ticket to yours to the last host you visited. It's no problem to bend the rules a little (for example taking an egg when your dragons are still on cooldown, and thus declaring an IOU to the other host), but it shouldn't become a habit to have more than one IOU on your city's pair. I know you were swamped a little with requests for Reykjavik, and got thrown tickets at you in the process. wink.gif But now that this has simmered down a little, please try and go back to the intended "one city at a time" speed.

(And please don't give out further IOUs for your future second pair. Those tickets shouldn't be "traded" before the city even opened for travel.)

That said: Bon voyage - and keep travelling ! smile.gif

Edit: Ticket to Paris

I just got a ticket to Paris ! The hosts of these cities haven't been to Paris, yet: Podgorica, Stockholm, Valletta and/or Sofia. So, CosmicStorm, Cendaquenta or quinney - how about a trip to the heart of France, to enjoy the summer on the Seine ?!

Of course, there are other cities that I'm still missing, too. (see my Passport) But the hosts of those have traded tickets with me for their other city already. If any if you would like to visit a second time - you are very welcome !

Bienvenue à Paris !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Valletta continues its strike action - now a full month. sad.gif

Sorry Lantean Pegasus, I really try to keep that in mind more.

I don't have much time lately, so I try to do as much as possible here in the short bursts I have. ^^'

But as I said: if someone else wants to visit any of those two cities I took in earlier, please say so and I'll send over the eggs. It was more intended as a safety measure. (Over at Newbie Gifting, eggs posted in one-way transfers for new players were sometimes picked up by others, so we had the rule to take transfer-posted eggs in and re-offer them. I am sorry if one-way transfers are normal here and this safety-measure is not needed / wanted.)

Would it help matters for now if I only counted a city as visited once I sent my ticket to the respective host?

I would have to exclude cities from hosts that have already visited Reykjavik from this rule, of course.

Edited by Shroomlet