Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

How do we join? I want to start up Munich with nebulas, but I don't know if I just post my passport or do I need to fill out a form first?

Hello and welcome to our project. Please read the first posts of this thread where everything is explained. smile.gif

As Munich is not a capital city (only of Bavaria, which is not a seperate country per se) you have to choose one of the unrepresented/inactive capitals first (currently that´s Andorra, Copenhagen and Minsk). But I think you can reserve your second city...

For further questions please PM Lantean_Pegasus or post in this thread. smile.gif

@GalaxyPassion13:

Hello and welcome !

As Idril said, when newly joining you'd have to choose a capital of a nation first. (Andorra with Skywings, Copenhagen with Whiptails, or Minsk with an unclaimed breed of your choice) This rule is there to make sure that as many capitals of Europe are active and open for travel at any given time, before the other cities come into play.

However, if you are actively part of the project for a while (meaning: when you have visited ten cities), you get to choose a second city for hosting, and that could be Munich.

So you could take one of the three open capitals now, and reserve Munich and the Nebulas for later. (The reservation lasts for three months. Longer when you are active, and its just your dragons that are stubborn with giving eggs that prevents you from visiting cities.)

So I hope you'll join us, and have fun travelling Europe ! If you'd like to join, just post a passport with the capital of your choice, and mention if you'd like to reserve Munich and the Nebulas. And then start travelling !

After a small delay at the Vilnius International Airport last week, Iside was finally able to board a plane to the Lithuanian capital earlier today! smile.gif

So, we're currently missing three of the capitals:

Copenhagen with Whiptails

Andorra la Vella with Skywings

Minsk with no designated breed

New breeds for new cities (and Minsk) can be chosen here. Copenhagen and Andorra, IIRC, should have their original Whiptails and Skywings.

PS. A word of warning: choosing Trio dragons, Golds, Silvers, Coppers and Blusangs can prove problemous since CB metals/rares will be incredibly hard to breed.

Edited by Beldarius

Passport

Capital: Minsk

Dragons: Dorsal

Native 2nd gen: None yet

Last bred: Never Bred

Contact (thread, PM or both): Thread or PM, I don't mind which

Already travelled: None

Would like another visit: None

Regular online time(s): Around 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, off and on.

Time off: I'll be gone for a week starting this Sunday.

I reserve Nebulas and Munich for when I get a second city.

Also, I do not yet have these dorsals. I will be actively participating in the project as soon as I obtain them and am able to breed them!

Edited by GalaxyPassion13

@GalaxyPassion:13:

That's great to hear ! Welcome to our fellowship of travellers, I hope you enjoy your visits to Europe's many wonderful cities ! smile.gif

About the time off: Don't worry about times of the day. That point is only there to announce longer periods of absence, like longer holidays and such, nobody has to account for their online time 24/7. wink.gif

I'll add you to the list with Minsk and the Dorsals (I'm curious if you'll use purple, red or both), and reserve Munich and the Nebulas.

(By the way: You have a typo in your passport in the name of your capital.)

Offered a ticket to Vienna. smile.gif

@GalaxyPassion13: Minsk is the capital of Belarus. wink.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: idril, iside

Capitals travelled: Vienna, Lisboa

Edited by Idril

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, Beldarius

Capitals travelled: Oslo, Torshaven

Edited by fuzzbucket

@GalaxyPassion:13:

That's great to hear ! Welcome to our fellowship of travellers, I hope you enjoy your visits to Europe's many wonderful cities ! smile.gif

About the time off: Don't worry about times of the day. That point is only there to announce longer periods of absence, like longer holidays and such, nobody has to account for their online time 24/7. wink.gif

I'll add you to the list with Minsk and the Dorsals (I'm curious if you'll use purple, red or both), and reserve Munich and the Nebulas.

(By the way: You have a typo in your passport in the name of your capital.)

Thanks! I fixed the typo and I'll probably use use both, a red and purple CB, but it's probably gonna be pretty hard getting a CB red dorsal tongue.gif

I'm back, everyone!

Hi - well, you had better take on one of the inactive cities:

Andorra - Skywings

Copenhagen - Whiptails

Podgorica is taken now, with Fevers, and new members (which you are as you haven't travelled yet !) are supposed to take a CAPITAL city before one of the new cities. See the first post.

I claimed Podgorica, though-- ages ago, with Stripes.

You did - and as you said - AGES ago - but then you were gone for months, never posted, never offered a ticket - as far as I know, never bred a second gen egg even - and you didn't answer LanteanPegasus's PM asking if you were still playing, when we were discussing this and considering new cities.

So in the end Podgorica was offered up for grabs again - as some of us were very keen to go - so you have lost it by not being here. There's no point joining in a breeding project if you don't come to the thread and trade tickets - sorry, but that's the way of it ! Those of us who only had that city left (before the new ones were added) were unable to progress at all while waiting for you.

Offered a ticket to Ankara in exchange for the trip to Dublin!

The plane to Iceland has landed in Budapest and StarLaDragon is ready for a nice vacation in Reykjavik. smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: StarLaDragon, Shroomlet

Capitals travelled: Budapest, Reykjavik

With that I am Reykjavik-IOU free! \o/

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: RyuKaiser, Dolphine

Capitals travelled: Tirana, Prague

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: catstaff, Lokiphantom

Capitals travelled: Ankara, Dublin

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: DragonNighthowler, Lokiphantom