Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

BTW: Is there anybody wanting me to try to breed my dragons (Berlin or Tallinn)? Remember: I have travelled every city active at this time (as I have already a deal with Podgorica), so I only want something in return if you take up a second city later - an egg from that city, of course.

and

Ditto re Zagreb and Oslo - I too have a deal with Podgorica biggrin.gif

I need any and all cities available, of course, but I'm currently scroll-locked... dry.gif

But I also need Helsinki, if that is reactivated now, which Altiron doesn't - and Lisbon, please, Iside biggrin.gif

Yes, I want to travel to Lisbon as soon as possible, too!

and

I need any and all cities available, of course, but I'm currently scroll-locked...  dry.gif

And you need a 2gen egg for your own collection from Helsinki Reykjavik ! (brain dead, me...)

I LOVE Helsinki ! (which has nothing to do with the case xd.png)

I'll breed you Oslo as soon as you have a slot.

Edited by fuzzbucket

And you need a 2gen egg for your own collection from Helsinki !

I LOVE Helsinki !

I'll breed you Oslo as soon as you have a slot.

Reykjavik, if you mean my planned capital-pair?

Although I'd love to visit Helsinki, too! xd.png

I'll wait until Lantean Pegasus could do their thing with structuring the reviving of inactive cities (said something about needing a few days to sort things out some posts back), before making anything officially official. As in: write my passport.

And thank you! I'll put you first for an egg from -likely- Reykjavik. smile.gif

Sorry LP, you are busy and we are galloping off. rolleyes.gif

Reykjavik, if you mean my planned capital-pair?

Although I'd love to visit Helsinki, too!  xd.png

I'll wait until Lantean Pegasus could do their thing with structuring the reviving of inactive cities (said something about needing a few days to sort things out some posts back), before making anything officially official. As in: write my passport.

And thank you! I'll put you first for an egg from -likely- Reykjavik.  smile.gif

Sorry LP, you are busy and we are galloping off.  rolleyes.gif

Oops you are SO right - Reykjavik please. I was just looking at poor old Helsinki being inactive for so long. But I've been anyway.

Edited by fuzzbucket

BTW: Is there anybody wanting me to try to breed my dragons (Berlin or Tallinn)? Remember: I have travelled every city active at this time (as I have already a deal with Podgorica), so I only want something in return if you take up a second city later - an egg from that city, of course.

Hey Altiron! Could I have a Tallinn egg? smile.gif I don't think I've traveled there yet

Sorry, no egg produced - I will try again next week, ok?

No worries! Take your time! smile.gif

(also on a side note, still have a Skopje ticket up for trade. A random egg can be offered if you don't have a ticket available yet  smile.gif )

I'd love to visit Skopje if your ticket is still available. Unluckily all planes to Vatican City are full at the moment. I can see if one ticket gets ready Tomorrow, in the meantime I offered you a random egg.

In the meantime, I tried a sunstone pair but they didn't produce any egg. A second pair will be ready in about 3 days. The first of them to produce an egg will become my official Lisboa pair smile.gif

Their names will be

Miguel Leon de Lisboa

Ana Leon de Lisboa

@taking up the new cities:

I guess the next critical point might come when the new cities are put up for choosing. unsure.gif  There might be more than one member interested in a specific city. I don't want to make this a "who posts first after opening" race, because that would be unfair with timezones and all that. Also some people probably held back till now with their wishes, because the vote is still running, while others already spoke about it, so "first claim" doesn't sound like the way to do it, either.

So - by all means - talk about your plans ! Perhaps it can be settled by talking about it in the thread. However, if that is not the case, I offer this solution: When the new cities are announced, and there is a city (or more) that more than one member wants to host, I could do a lottery for each city, to determine who will "get it". Would that be OK for all potential hosts ?

Well the new city I'd love to take is Venice with Black-Capped Teimarr

Why the city? Ok, my Italian heart is pushing me. I have been to Venice three times and I love it (even if has been for centuries the worst enemy of my own city tongue.gif ). It is unique with its buildings on the water and its canals.

Why the breed? Venice must have a breed related to water. My first choice would have been blusangs (also because they are one of my very favourite breeds) but since they are also Shroomlet's choice I'd say Teimarrs, who live in marches like the ones that can be found in Venetian Lagoon and can travel for miles along coastlines, like Venetian sailors did in the past

Edited by Iside

This thread has a speed that makes my head spin, at the moment... wink.gif

@fuzzbucket:

You should take a look at the "News" post now and then. Helsinki has been active again for some time now. wink.gif (And that's where I announce things like the voting, too, because the posts in the thread tend to get lost relatively fast.)

@breeds of the inactive cities:

Since there are existing members who would have serious issues with a change of breeds for inactive cities, the old rule will stay in place. Once a breed was chosen and used for a city, that city will keep that breed, even if the host changes.

@Iside:

I really like both your ideas, but since you already have a city it will have to be either Lisbon or Venice as your second city, and no third one for the time being. sad.gif

(We'll have to see if Venice (12 so far) or Florence (9 so far) will win Italy, or if they both manage to be on the final list, but as it is, Venice is the favourite.)

@Shroomlet:

I'll put you down for Reykjavik, then - welcome to our Society of Travellers !

When the new cities are officially chosen I'll reserve one for you. (Probably The Hague, if there is no one who "puts up a fight for it", as Altiron called it. wink.gif )

@inactive cities:

That leaves Andorra, Copenhagen and Sofia with their native breeds, and Minsk with an open choice for the dragons. Lisbon depends on whether Iside wants to take that or wait for Venice.

And now I have to be off to bed, work awaits tomorrow...

Thank you, Lantean Pegasus! laugh.gif

Then let's make this official:

Passport

Shroomlet - Reykjavik & The Hague

Capital: Reykjavik

Dragons: Lumina:

Ellidhaar's Shine (A river running through Reykjavik, origing from a volcano)

Esja's Majesty (A mountainrange north of Reykjavik)

Native 2nd gen: Reykjavik's 2nd Firstborn

Last bred: 06.11.2014

2nd City: The Hague / DenHaag

Dragons: Blusang:

DenHaag's Peace

DenHaag's Justice

Native 2nd gen: DenHaag's Spirit

Last bred: 30.12.2014

Contact (thread, PM or both): both

Already travelled:

Reykjavik

Berlin

Oslo

Vienna

Madrid

Moscow

Budapest

Vilnius

Skopje

San Marino

Nicosia

The Hague

Tallinn

Bucharest

Bratislava

Sofia

Would like another visit: ALL the places! xd.png

Regular online time(s): Almost every day, especially afternoons GMT+1

Time off: n/a

Outstanding bookings:

- none currently -

Edited by Shroomlet

@fuzzbucket:

You should take a look at the "News" post now and then. Helsinki has been active again for some time now. wink.gif (And that's where I announce things like the voting, too, because the posts in the thread tend to get lost relatively fast.)

*cough*

You saw I took it back - I had meant Reykjavik. Brainfart.... I amended it to say it had been inactive FOR SO LONG... I've BEEN, after all smile.gif

I am working on Quinney... xd.png I think she might take one.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Shroomlet, in the first post there is a link to the List of Travellers. There are the links to the passports you are looking for.

@Iside:

I really like both your ideas, but since you already have a city it will have to be either Lisbon or Venice as your second city, and no third one for the time being. sad.gif

(We'll have to see if Venice (12 so far) or Florence (9 so far) will win Italy, or if they both manage to be on the final list, but as it is, Venice is the favourite.)

Yeah, I know. Venice was just an idea to take in maybe some months from now.

My choice is Lisbon smile.gif

I'd love to visit Skopje if your ticket is still available. Unluckily all planes to Vatican City are full at the moment. I can see if one ticket gets ready Tomorrow, in the meantime I offered you a random egg.

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Lokiphantom, Iside

Capitals travelled: Skopje, Vatican City

And also:

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, Lokiphantom

Capitals travelled: Bratislava, Dublin

On a side note, has anyone else noticed dragons seem harder to breed lately? Both my cities seem very reluctant to give tickets all of a sudden...

Edited by Lokiphantom

On a side note, has anyone else noticed dragons seem harder to breed lately? Both my cities seem very reluctant to give tickets all of a sudden...

My Flamingos haven't bred for three weeks. sad.gif

My Flamingos haven't bred for three weeks. sad.gif

sad.gif

I guess I'll better use Purple-support then for my pair every week. unsure.gif

sad.gif

I guess I'll better use Purple-support then for my pair every week. unsure.gif

I definitely would. To be honest, I forgot all about it as I didn't have one success with it in the first few months of its availability so I just stopped using it. The one I owe an egg to suggested I try it again, so I will next week. And every week after!

I definitely would. To be honest, I forgot all about it as I didn't have one success with it in the first few months of its availability so I just stopped using it. The one I owe an egg to suggested I try it again, so I will next week. And every week after!

They do only raise the chance by 50%, so if the chance is small to begin with, it won't get huge, just at least a bit better. A 10% chance becomes a 15% chance - still small, but a little less so.

But despite knowing the math, I still have a lot of times where I just think to heck with it and breed my rares without fertility. rolleyes.gif

On a different note: I unlocked now and have 4 egg-slots open. So if anyone can breed a ticket to their place, and is willing to wait a bit for a return-trip to Reykjavik, I'd be grateful for any and all new impressions! happy.gif

On a different note: I unlocked now and have 4 egg-slots open. So if anyone can breed a ticket to their place, and is willing to wait a bit for a return-trip to Reykjavik, I'd be grateful for any and all new impressions! happy.gif

Offered a ticket to Berlin via PM!

BTW: I have already been to Reykjavik, so I don't need a return ticket.

ETA:

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, CosmicStorm

Capitals travelled: Tallinn, trip to Podgorica will follow (I forgot to announce it last week)

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, Shroomlet

Capitals travelled: Berlin, no return ticket needed

Edited by Altiron

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Shroomlet, Altiron

Capitals travelled: Berlin, [future 2nd city of mine?]

Afaik you've already been to Reykjavik, Altiron?

And I am being impolite. Thank you for a ticket to Berlin! laugh.gif

Edited by Shroomlet

Anyone?

I have offered on the ticket to Budapest but I will not have an egg for quite a while. Currently my pair is cooling off and the next egg is promised to Lantean_Pegasus.

Is that OK? I know it is quite the wait list!

Hope things work out,

Sofi