Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

@Kelkelen

If you'd like to join our merry fellowship of travellers you could either start with Tirana (Albania) as your capital, or wait till I've done an activity check.

(Which I should do anyway, but have put off for far too long because not-enough-free-time-for-all-the-things-one-wants-to-do... 😉 If you're interested I'll start one this week-end, though, and give people a week to answer. After that we'll know if any more capitals are without a host at the moment.)

Hi!  Thanks for the message.  :)  I'd be interested to hear what might have opened up, just in case it's somewhere I have a particular affinity for -- nothing against Albania!  Whichever city I end up with, will it be okay if I choose one of the more recent breeds of dragon for my base pair?  Thanks again!  I really love the whole concept of the project. 

Best,

~Kelkelen

Yes yes PLEASE choose another breed - as one of the most complete travellers here, I do prefer to have a different breed when a city is taken over by a new host ! (adn @Lantean_Pegasus certainly allows it !)

I am 99% certain Malta is free, as a mate of mine used to host it and gave up ages ago, and I haven't seen anyone else take it up !

@Kelkelen Oh, I understand the concept of having favourite cities, or cities one has a special connection to/fondness for. I'm sure most people have that, I sure do myself. 😉

I'll do that activity check, and I'll give people until next Sunday to answer back, so on Monday (20th) we'll know which cities might need a new host.

And since it isn't a problem for a new traveller to choose a new breed of dragon for a capital they re-open you are free to use any breed you like - as long as it isn't taken already (see this list) or a holiday.

@Fuzzbucket A big Thank You to you!! Your enthusiasm keeps this project going more than anything else! I can't wait to see you happily travelling to another new place!

And I can't wait to get around myself again, as well. *packs bags*

@OtomeKristinOtaku Would you be interested in a trip to Paris or Heraklion? If you'd like to keep the next offspring of Queen Wilhelmina and Duke Henry as an heir to the throne for yourself we could schedule a visit for the next one after that.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Hey yes I would love a trip to Paris! I think first I will breed for Mow as they requested first, then I will get you a ticket to Amsterdam!

I'll put everything up nicely on the weekend (hopefully will have more time then). But I wanted to give the list of capitals that are available for new travellers as of today:

- Andorra

- Belgrade

- Berlin

- Budapest

- Chisinau

- Copenhagen

- Dublin

- London

- Luxembourg

- Madrid

- Minsk

- Nicosia

- Podgorica

- Pristina

- Reykjavik

- Riga

- San Marino

- Sarajevo

- Skopje

- Sofia

- Tallinn

- Vaduz

- Valletta

Pending: Lisbon, Vatican City, Stockholm

Hey all, I'm still here.

Vienna and Bratislava are still ready for a visit. 😁

Aww I have already been to both Vienna and Bratislava, i need to update my passport 👌

@TempestSea I haven't been to Rome yet :)  did you travel to Eidinburgh or Helsinki? 

@HappyAppy Bucharest is missing too! ☺️

I managed to update my passport, I just hope there are no Travel Tickets lost on my scroll 🤣

Edited by Mow

Oslo and Zagreb welcome tourists.

14 hours ago, Mow said:

@TempestSea I haven't been to Rome yet :)  did you travel to Eidinburgh or Helsinki? 

@HappyAppy Bucharest is missing too! ☺️

I managed to update my passport, I just hope there are no Travel Tickets lost on my scroll 🤣

I have not got Edinburgh yet

9 hours ago, OtomeKristinOtaku said:

A ticket to Amsterdam is available! Please leave a dummy egg (or a ticket to your city is even better!)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I offered a ticket to Paris. 

You could go by ship through the Channel to Le Havre, to enjoy some sea air, taking the train from there directly to Paris. 😉

Edit sent to @Mow

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Tempestsea, Mow

Capitals travelled Rome,  Edinburgh 

Edited by TempestSea

Hey there fellow Europe Tourists! I'm not part of the project, but I did find an egg y'all might really love! It's an "Oxton" code (almost perfect Namecode). Whoever is still doing this project, this would be such a cool addition considering that Oxton is a legitimate place in England! Just let me know and I'll send you a Teleport for it when it's off the Cave Cooldown.

Apologies if this disrupts the flow of the thread. 💚

Nice code - but the rules for this are very clear - only listed cities....