Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Great. OK, fair enough. But even so, I'd personally love to see the inactive capitals taken up first...

You have my promise that I will take up one of the inactive cities as soon as possible.

I'll gladly make a list for my eggs - if that's allowed - too, so I can travel around faster.

(I'll PM LP about that now.)

I also think that we should not ignore the original idea of the project - to travel capital cities of Europe. So capitals should be taken first, if available - even inactive ones.

And of course you need not always give an egg to receive one! If you chose Reykjavik, Andorra or Copenhagen from the inactive list, for example, I would give you an egg for free - because I have already travelled all three with their first hosts. I have also given eggs from my second city to members that had only one city, and those who took up a second city later gave me an egg of that city for free then. So you could get two eggs from me if you took up one of the mentioned inactive cities and promised to give me an egg of your second city for free, later.

I don't mind having people vote that don't acitively host a city, and of course everybody - active or not - should be allowed to voice their opinion, but the main goal, as I already said, was to travel capitals. The idea to add cities arose from the situation that all cities were taken and new members could not join for lack of cities. Now capitals are available, so the situation is not as urgent any more. I think it is important to add new cities nonetheless, because some day the now inactive cities may be active again and the problem would arise again, but then some other time other cities that are now active could become inactive. If we would allow to take up new cities while capitals are inactive that could amount to the situation that all capitals are inactive and only other cities can be travelled, and that would be totally against the original idea.

Edited by Altiron

I also think that we should not ignore the original idea of the project - to travel capital cities of Europe. So capitals should be taken first, if available - even inactive ones.

And of course you need not always give an egg to receive one! If you chose Reykjavik, Andorra or Copenhagen from the inactive list, for example, I would give you an egg for free - because I have already travelled all three with their first hosts. I have also given eggs from my second city to members that had only one city, and those who took up a second city later gave me an egg of that city for free then. So you could get two eggs from me if you took up one of the mentioned inactive cities and promised to give me an egg of your second city for free, later.

I don't mind having people vote that don't acitively host a city, and of course everybody - active or not - should be allowed to voice their opinion, but the main goal, as I already said, was to travel capitals. The idea to add cities arose from the situation that all cities were taken and new members could not join for lack of cities. Now capitals are available, so the situation is not as urgent any more. I think it is important to add new cities nonetheless, because some day the now inactive cities may be active again and the problem would arise again, but then some other time other cities that are now active could become inactive. If we would allow to take up new cities while capitals are inactive that could amount to the situation that all capitals are inactive and only other cities can be travelled, and that would be totally against the original idea.

Me too - I WANT Lisbon, Minsk, Reykjavik and Sofia more than I want any new city. (And I have NOT been to Reykjavik, so...) Andorra and Copenhagen - yes, I'd gift to you - but I'd RATHER you picked one of the ones I don't have. And I'd willingly give you TWO tickets for one to one of those !

If we would allow to take up new cities while capitals are inactive that could amount to the situation that all capitals are inactive and only other cities can be travelled, and that would be totally against the original idea.

This troubles me in particular.

So basically to further your personal ends you'd deny me my chance to host a city of my choosing?

Why is it my fault that others left the game? Why do I have to stand in for their decision? huh.gif

Don't get me wrong: I love helping others in this game and further their goals, but why do you completely disregard my own wishes, even though I already stated I want to take up one of the inactive capitals as soon as possible?

I must say I am quite shocked by the bluntness with which you intent to use me (as the only actively invested new member currently speaking) towards your personal ends, trampling - now in a team - on the vision I have regarding my participation in this project.

Lantean Pegasus was and is so nice to me, answering my questions, explaining everything twice if needed and I was really looking forward to become part of this project in the way it means the most to me. But the way you are now trying to utilize me as just another piece in your personal puzzle is a blow to the guts.

Excuse my strong words, but that's how you make me feel. sad.gif

I will say no more to this now, but depending on how this plays out, I will withdraw. If this is how you treat new members bringing their own inspiration, then that's nothing I want to be party to, sorry. unsure.gif

No that's not it at all - I'm sorry you feel that way.

But the new cities are only to be added to allow new people to join in - the original WAS capitals only; there has been a lot of resistance to adding any at all, in the first instance. That would have ruled out ANYONE wanting to join in.

I'd have signed up with Toronto if I'd been allowed xd.png and I've been fighting for Pristina since I joined in. But it did start out as something quite specific, and you could equally argue that adding new cities is spoiling it for those who wanted it to stay that way. (I would have rather it had extended to add new CAPITALS from outside the borders or Europe, in fact. I was strictly a capitals only person - and there was also discussion of where EXACTLY Europe ends....)

Wow, you guys manage to raise a lot of things in 24 hours ! ohmy.gif

@fuzzbucket:

Me being "Da BOSS !" ?! That made me laugh. And shudder a little. I'm only the guy (or rather girl) with the big hat because I wanted to help Hyesu keep up with the things necessary to keep the project alive. Then she never came back... And because I know from experience that internet projects can get very chaotic (or dead) very fast when there is no "final authority", I started acting like the "big hat" when necessary.

I hope that doesn't bother anyone too much, I'd be ready to hold elections for a new travels manager anytime, if someone wants to volunteer.

@who gets to vote:

Indeed only members of the project get to vote. But since Shroomlet approached me shortly before the start of the "new cities" thing, and wanted to be part of the project in the immediate future, I said they could participate with ideas and votes, if the other members didn't oppose to it.

@original idea of the thread:

Well, just to open another perspective on the matter: The idea was to "Travel Europe". The capitals were the obvious choice to do it, but personally I wouldn't deem them that much more essential than any other city that will be on the list. But that's just my personal view on things.

@what to do with inactive capitals:

I can see and understand both sides of the problem here... sad.gif Okay, scrambling for ideas (luckily we still have at least a week before the voting closes and the new cities are added, so let's talk about it and see where it takes us):

I think the biggest problem with inactive capitals is the unchangeable breed. So - should we keep that up, or should we change the rule, and allow each new host to choose a new breed ? Originally the idea was that a certain breed would represent a certain city, but you could also say that with a new host other aspects of a capital are pronounced.

Pro:

New hosts (especially new members) wouldn't have to cater to the ideas or preferences of the inactive members for the city in question, but could use their own input instead. That would surely be a lot more motivation than having to use someone else's leftovers, just because you needed a city when someone had dumped theirs.

Contra:

It would be kind of a disadvantage for all the people who took up inactive cities so far, and had to take the old breed. (Lokiphantom, DragonLauren, TempestSea, Cendaquenta - how would you feel about this ?)

There would be different "versions" of some cities. A collector might be thrown off by that, having to include the city in the lineage twice (and failing the even gen option by that, et cetera). Depends on whether you collect cities or all different things that are possible. (But then, another pair of the same breed might pose a problem, too.)

Personally, I'm looking at this option quite friendly at the moment, and would strongly advise it, but let's see what you all think about it.

Instead of or in addition to that:

We could "force" new members to choose an inactive capital first, but with the option of reserving a second city and a breed to go with it for a certain amount of time (for example: three months). If they have travelled the required ten cities by then (or at least have been active - I'd give license for stubborn dragons that don't give eggs when bred, of course), they can take up the reserved one. If not, it is open for all again.

@third cities:

While it sounds like a wonderful easy solution to say "you can take a third city, when you take an inactive capital", I'm still not sure it would be very wise. Sure, it would help us keeping the capitals in play, but on the other hand you get members that scarcely have to travel any more cities (because you'd have to have travelled a good deal of destinations to qualify for a third), but have one or even two cities other players still need to visit, but have nothing to offer in exchange for. Of course the host could breed them for free, but I'm not sure how long the motivation will hold up, to be there every week to breed and offer one or two eggs just to keep the others travelling. (Not to say anyone here isn't helpful and social, but if it isn't on a list of personal goals one tends to forget things in all the DC hubbub.)

@"grab 10 cities in one week":

While it is supposed to be so that people with two cities give people with one city the second egg for free, the idea of the project, and the 10 cities, indeed isn't to have a two-months-list of IOU-tickets. The 10-city-rule is there to assure that a member is steadily around for a longer period of time before they get a second city, so that a fleeting enthusiasm doesn't take two cities with it if it passes. wink.gif

And now I'm late for a birthday celebration, and have to run, so I hope you'll excuse if I forgot any important points for now...

Edit: Everything after Altiron's post came while I wrote this one, so I don't have the time I'd want to answer to it. But, Shroomlet and fuzzbucket, please don't feel disappointed, yet. I still hope we'll manage to find a solution that's at least bearable for both of you.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

No that's not it at all - I'm sorry you feel that way.

But the new cities are only to be added to allow new people to join in - the original WAS capitals only; there has been a lot of resistance to adding any at all, in the first instance. That would have ruled out ANYONE wanting to join in.

I'd have signed up with Toronto if I'd been allowed xd.png and I've been fighting for Pristina since I joined in. But it did start out as something quite specific, and you could equally argue that adding new cities is spoiling it for those who wanted it to stay that way. (I would have rather it had extended to add new CAPITALS from outside the borders or Europe, in fact. I was strictly a capitals only person - and there was also discussion of where EXACTLY Europe ends....)

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound angry. I didn't know there was so much discussion about adding new cities at all and see your point more clearly now.

As for Lantean Pegasus' suggested solutions:

I'd be perfectly happy if I could reserve "my" city and breed of choice while taking up one of the inactive ones - "old" breed and all, no need to change that for me. I'd just really like to combine that other city with my favorite breed. If I can do that in a few weeks or in a few months, that's both fine with me. smile.gif

Sorry again, I didn't mean to kick up so much dust, I was just a bit shocked earlier.

In the original thread, after all capitals were taken, the rules said that new members could choose a taken capital if they chose the same breed. The rules said there would be a list of capitals to choose from. And as this project is understood to continue the original, we should not change everything. Otherwise we could say: Choose any European city with any breed of dragon, no matter if city and/or breed are already taken, and then follow your own goals.

I signed up for the original project, with the goal to collect a dragon from each European country, as stated in the first post of the original thread. I understand that new members don't want to be a duplicate, so I understand the need for new cities. But to make it impossible for older members to meet the goal originally stated to please new members doesn't seem fair to me.

As a compromise, I could live with the option to reserve a new city for a new member if they have to take an inactive capital first for, say, 3 months and possibly longer if they are active and only have uncooperative dragons. But capitals should stay first priority.

I am sorry to be so stubborn, but I fear this project to change so much I cannot even recognize it.

I concede Lantean_Pegasus to be one of the first active members of the project after Hyesu, and there have been others before me, but I have worked on my goal since february 2013 and I would really like to have the option to reach it some day. From the original capitals I only miss Lisbon, Minsk and Sofia (and Podgorica, but I will travel there soon), and it would be really hard on me if new members would now choose other cities and I would have to wait to travel these cities forever.

Edited by Altiron

I see the problem with inactive capitals and members needing them to complete their collection.

I have been thinking of taking a new city for some time (also because my own pair is quite stubborn to produce eggs) and I was hoping of a certain city from the new ones, but it is probably best this way

If possible, I'd like to take Lisbon as my second city, and keep using sunstones as dragon breed

And I promise to update my passport soon! tongue.gif

There, I'm done with my votes. ...If Torshavn makes it through the poll, I'm hoping to get that as my second capital (if no new member wants it, that is).

1- Florence, Italy

Florence was the home of the Medici family and a center for the arts during the Italian Renaisance. The Uffizi art museum has one of the best collections of Italian sculpture and art and is a tourist destination on its own. Thereis also the Florence cathedral aka 'Il Duomo' which contains the largest brick dome ever built!

2- St Petersburg, Russia

Built at the demand of Peter the Great, St Petersburg is a cultural mish-mash of eastern and western culture. It contains sights such as 'the Hermitage' and the Winter Palace which were hilt by Catherine the Great as well as the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. This church is more commonly recognized by its iconic onion-domed exterior but the mosaics are even more spectacular!

I've been to both of these cities, and I LOVE Florence. Palazzo Pitti was interesting to see and Il Duomo is really quite impressive up close (but it looks sort of bland and empty on the inside). As for St. Petersburg, the Hermitage was beautiful - it's amazing to think the Russian Czars used to live in that palace.

Edited by Beldarius

I had to DRAG Malta in biggrin.gif.

Oy! I heard that!

We're looking at many twists and turns and since I'm far from being an original long-standing member here, I'm going to say I'll happily go along with the wishes of the seasoned travellers.

From a purely selfish point of view - I would love the chance to have either another city or one of the inactive ones simply because I get more refusals than breeding from my flamingos. I think I've only managed to visit about a third of the list. I know I can take dragons offered and owe eggs but I already have one person who's been waiting for three weeks for an egg from me (although bless her she keeps saying there's no rush!). No fun in that.

I know I could end up with the same problem but at least I'd have two goes per week!

Rant over! biggrin.gif

Is it okay to already state which city we'd choose?

I don't want to influence the poll. ninja.gif

Edit: And I'd wait anyways to hear from LP if I can reserve that city and take an inactive one first. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Shroomlet

As far as inactive Cities go, I think they should stay tied to whatever breed was originally picked. Just think to change it might cause too much chaos/confusion in making lineages/collections. unsure.gif

and I like the idea of having new players start with a inactive city first, but also reserving a second new city for when they get their ten eggs. That way you wouldn't deprive new players(they can still be sure of getting the new city they want) and would also satisfy the older travelers who need inactive cities. And anyway last I checked there were only a few inactives, so it shouldn't take too long to fill them up with new members possibly joining.

(also on a side note, still have a Skopje ticket up for trade. A random egg can be offered if you don't have a ticket available yet smile.gif )

About the inactive cities, I agree, I do think they should be picked first than the new cities that will be added. Though, about their breeds, I'm in idle, I think that it would be easier to have them taken by somebody else if we allow the new members/members picking a second city to choose the breed themselves, since they might have in mind another breed they think works better with the city. But reading Lokiphantom's post, I agree, it would also create confusion when gathering the collection in one lineage (one high gen dragon), since peoplemight end up having two breeds representing the same city.

But, to fix that, when and if these cities are picked by a new/another member, maybe we could have the dragons of the previous representative be removed? I know it would be annoying for those who have advanced in their breeding for the lineage, BUT, that would fix any confusion that migiht show up other wise. Plus, if you think about it, if somebody else picks the city, they would start it with new dragons so, the first gen (CB) dragons anybody might have now, would not match then -then- current CBs of those cities anyway.

Just a thought of course.

EDIT

Also, I know this is not related to the thread but, in case anybody is interested, I am trading a 6th gen Spiral lineage Silver Shimmer x Hellfire. I need/want a Shimmer bloodswap, preferably Gold Shimmer and of only 2 breeds (Shimmer x 1Breed).

EDIT2

Edited the link as the egg got sick:

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by RyuKaiser

@Altiron:

I don't think you are "stubborn" in any way. It is completely understandable - and necessary ! - for any member of the project to voice their concerns and/or wishes about the things that are the most important for them about the project. (And about the best interpretation of the "spirit" of it. I am trying to stay as close to its original idea - or what I assume to be that idea - as possible, while still keeping it running as smoothly as possible, but I don't have the ultimate truth about the one, or the ultimate solution for the other.)

In the original thread, after all capitals were taken, the rules said that new members could choose a taken capital if they chose the same breed. The rules said there would be a list of capitals to choose from. And as this project is understood to continue the original, we should not change everything. Otherwise we could say: Choose any European city with any breed of dragon, no matter if city and/or breed are already taken, and then follow your own goals.

I signed up for the original project, with the goal to collect a dragon from each European country, as stated in the first post of the original thread. I understand that new members don't want to be a duplicate, so I understand the need for new cities. But to make it impossible for older members to meet the goal originally stated to please new members doesn't seem fair to me.

It wouldn't seem fair to me, either, but I (and I think most of us) always tried to be as fair to the older members, too.

The new cities were not only introduced so new members could join. The main reason, initially, was that quite a few old members were unhappy about not having enough different cities to do an even gen lineage from them. It went along the lines "it would be nice to have more cities - and we are out of unoccupied capitals anyway, so new members, and those who want a second city, would be better off with that instead of doubling an existing one". I don't say that everyone of the old members wanted it that way, or that this was the only reason for new cities, I just wanted to point out that it was at least as much catering to the old members (in general) there, than to the (potential) new ones.

When I suggested allowing new breeds for new hosts of inactive cities, I also had in mind the old members as well as the new ones. Because, like RyuKaiser pointed out, people might actually pick them up much more willingly if they could assign their "own" breed to them. So older members would have better chances to see them reopened for travel. That's why I'd like to know if the important thing for you is travelling all the different capitals/countries once, or if it includes all the possible breeds for all the different capitals. (The first goal wouldn't be touched by a change, the second, of course, would.) Or if it isn't directly about your own travels, and the "one breed per city" rule is just one you don't want to be changed because you deem it essentially to the project. (All perfectly valid points of view, I'm just not sure which one, exactly, is yours. And I would like to be, so I can take it into account properly.)

Oh, and just for clarification: I meant to leave it at "only one city per breed", so no two cities would have the same breed.

I concede Lantean_Pegasus to be one of the first active members of the project after Hyesu, and there have been others before me, but I have worked on my goal since february 2013 and I would really like to have the option to reach it some day.

I don't think "time of service" should have anything to do with the decisions, at least not along the lines of "a few weeks longer". So your opinion is as valid as others to me. And of course the project should stay in a shape that those who already invested lots of time in it can recognise and still accept !

(Quite some thinking of mine about new members has the reason that without them, in the long run cities will fall inactive and stay that way, too, bringing problems for those already travelling.)

@Shroomlet:

Don't worry, it is not you personally who's "kicking up all the dust", and the questions that came up aren't answered only for you. We have to decide how best to proceed with new members and the choice of cities in any case, and better sooner rather than later, so that in times to come everything runs as smooth as possible. You were just the first incentive to do it that came our way. wink.gif

@quinney:

Well, as far as I can see, you have collected ten souvenirs already. So you can apply for a second city anytime now. Well, as soon as you manage to navigate the "twists and turns"... wink.gif

@new breeds for inactive cities:

I think I should clear up some things, so we know what we are talking about.

- It would still be one city per breed !

So if a new host picks up an inactive city, they would be able to use another dragon for it than the previous host, but the old breed would still be out for use in future cities (old and new), and the new breed would have to be one that has never been assigned to any city of the project. Anything else would mean that there could be two different cities with the same kind of dragon, and that's a no-go.

- Of course, instead of there being only different caveborn pairs of the same breed for cities that went inactive and got picked up again, then there would be different caveborn pairs from different breeds. If we have any travellers/collectors here who see this as problematic for their plans and lineages (or for other reasons), that should be respected.

(Meaning: Is it about collecting the cities for you, or is collecting the breeds representing them as important ?)

@taking up the new cities:

I guess the next critical point might come when the new cities are put up for choosing. unsure.gif There might be more than one member interested in a specific city. I don't want to make this a "who posts first after opening" race, because that would be unfair with timezones and all that. Also some people probably held back till now with their wishes, because the vote is still running, while others already spoke about it, so "first claim" doesn't sound like the way to do it, either.

So - by all means - talk about your plans ! Perhaps it can be settled by talking about it in the thread. However, if that is not the case, I offer this solution: When the new cities are announced, and there is a city (or more) that more than one member wants to host, I could do a lottery for each city, to determine who will "get it". Would that be OK for all potential hosts ?

@taking up inactive cities right now:

I have to sort a thing or two with that, please give me a day or two to do that.

Among other things Minsk might end up being open for a new breed, because sylphoflights never actually gave out a Minsk egg to anyone, so the choice of breed is rather theoretical.

@my speed in handling things:

I hope I got everything important. If I forgot anything, or didn't answer some question, or you think I didn't give enough spotlight to any argument of yours, please say so. I just spent almost three hours writing these two posts, so there might be things that slipped my notice.

I really don't like the idea of choosing new dragon breeds for inactive cities. Depending on how often hosts change that could mean that one city gets a lot of breeds blocked. I imagine that to be really confusing over time. That doesn't affect cities from which no eggs had been given out, because the chosen breed would be free to be chosen again.

For you having two cities with the same breed is a no-go, for me having one city with two breeds is also a no-go. The idea, as I understand it, was to have exactly one breed for exactly one city. And I don't see why having two cities with the same breed would be worse than the other way around.

It doesn't really affect my lineage, I would still only use one dragon from each city, but I like it neat and clean.

If someone liked a combination of city and breed I have better than one on the inactive list, I would even give up my cities and take up another one. But that may be part of me not understanding why choosing the breed for a city should be so important. In the end, we all do multi-breed lineages here.

@taking up new cities: Are there really waiting so many people to pick a city? I don't think we need to fear fights over cities on a large scale here.

@quinney:

Well, as far as I can see, you have collected ten souvenirs already. So you can apply for a second city anytime now. Well, as soon as you manage to navigate the "twists and turns"... wink.gif

@quinney, maybe you forgot that your native second gen counts against the minimum of 10 cities travelled?

BTW: Is there anybody wanting me to try to breed my dragons (Berlin or Tallinn)? Remember: I have travelled every city active at this time (as I have already a deal with Podgorica), so I only want something in return if you take up a second city later - an egg from that city, of course.

Edited by Altiron

Alright, then here are my plans:

New city: DenHaag / The Hague with Blusangs (would need to be reserved for me, obviously)

Reasons why I want that city: Netherlands <3; International Court of Justice <3 <3; concept of an international capital of peace and justice <3 <3 <3

Reasons why I want the breed: I love them, pose, color, shading and all. Also I think their tails held in Alpha and Omega shape respectively make them a very fitting breed to symbolize justice (as it being legal and legitimate, fair in fact and feel) as the beginning that leads to peace (all peoples coexisting without resource- / creed- / ideology- conflicts) in the end. I'd name the founding pair accordingly.

Inactive city: Reykjavik with Luminas (my "vision" breed for Iceland would have been the Frostbites, but I am fine continuing it with Luminas, too - I just can't help thinking the Scandinavia and the World-comics served as inspiration here: sparkling, vain Iceland xd.png )

And yes, I DO overthink everything.... rolleyes.gif

Alright, then here are my plans:

New city: DenHaag / The Hague with Blusangs (would need to be reserved for me, obviously)

Reasons why I want that city: Netherlands <3; International Court of Justice <3 <3; concept of an international capital of peace and justice <3 <3 <3

Reasons why I want the breed: I love them, pose, color, shading and all. Also I think their tails held in Alpha and Omega shape respectively make them a very fitting breed to symbolize justice (as it being legal and legitimate, fair in fact and feel) as the beginning that leads to peace (all peoples coexisting without resource- / creed- / ideology- conflicts) in the end. I'd name the founding pair accordingly.

Inactive city: Reykjavik with Luminas (my "vision" breed for Iceland would have been the Frostbites, but I am fine continuing it with Luminas, too - I just can't help thinking the Scandinavia and the World-comics served as inspiration here: sparkling, vain Iceland  xd.png )

And yes, I DO overthink everything....  rolleyes.gif

Sounds great to me smile.gif May I please book a ticket for Reykjavik then - the only inactive one Altiron has been to that I haven't.

This is REALLY looking up ! *does little dance*

I think the biggest problem with inactive capitals is the unchangeable breed. So - should we keep that up, or should we change the rule, and allow each new host to choose a new breed ? Originally the idea was that a certain breed would represent a certain city, but you could also say that with a new host other aspects of a capital are pronounced.

Pro:

New hosts (especially new members) wouldn't have to cater to the ideas or preferences of the inactive members for the city in question, but could use their own input instead. That would surely be a lot more motivation than having to use someone else's leftovers, just because you needed a city when someone had dumped theirs.

Contra:

It would be kind of a disadvantage for all the people who took up inactive cities so far, and had to take the old breed. (Lokiphantom, DragonLauren, TempestSea, Cendaquenta - how would you feel about this ?)

There would be different "versions" of some cities. A collector might be thrown off by that, having to include the city in the lineage twice (and failing the even gen option by that, et cetera). Depends on whether you collect cities or all different things that are possible. (But then, another pair of the same breed might pose a problem, too.)

Personally, I'm looking at this option quite friendly at the moment, and would strongly advise it, but let's see what you all think about it.

PLEASE keep the breed the same. And not have two possibilities for a city even more please not.

I am FINE with not being allowed to take a third city, by the way. I was just sad to see those inactive ones languishing. But things are picking up fast. (And yes, now that you mention it, I was the one whining about even gens...)

As for Lantean Pegasus' suggested solutions:

I'd be perfectly happy if I could reserve "my" city and breed of choice while taking up one of the inactive ones - "old" breed and all, no need to change that for me. I'd just really like to combine that other city with my favorite breed. If I can do that in a few weeks or in a few months, that's both fine with me. 

I think I love you for saying that.

I have been thinking of taking a new city for some time (also because my own pair is quite stubborn to produce eggs) and I was hoping of a certain city from the new ones, but it is probably best this way

If possible, I'd like to take Lisbon as my second city, and keep using sunstones as dragon breed

And you too !

Now if Quinney will just take one on....

Did someone say voting has actually started ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

Thank you ! Off we go.

ETA Edinburgh and Pristina are already in, right ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

Thank you ! Off we go.

ETA Edinburgh and Pristina are already in, right ?

Right!

BTW: Is there anybody wanting me to try to breed my dragons (Berlin or Tallinn)? Remember: I have travelled every city active at this time (as I have already a deal with Podgorica), so I only want something in return if you take up a second city later - an egg from that city, of course.

Ditto re Zagreb and Oslo - I too have a deal with Podgorica biggrin.gif

But I also need Helsinki, if that is reactivated now, which Altiron doesn't - and Lisbon, please, Iside biggrin.gif