TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Just saw an Ice in the cave a few minutes ago. Congrats to the person who got that one. ^^

I am getting very angry at the people viewbombing. It's only making me more and more angry. I wish that these jealous people would just ask for some help, I was trying very hard to get a 2nd Green opal, and a very kind person that i had gifted to just a few days prior had gifted me a green when they themselves don't have 1 of each of the new releases sad.gif

it just makes me sad, there are so many super kind people willing to give, and if you are jealous then that is your fault..

My "Indecisive" dragons hatched! biggrin.gif I like how they change from black and white in the S1 to full color in the S2. I can't believe I didn't notice that before now with TJ's.

I am getting very angry at the people viewbombing. It's only making me more and more angry. I wish that these jealous people would just ask for some help, I was trying very hard to get a 2nd Green opal, and a very kind person that i had gifted to just a few days prior had gifted me a green when they themselves don't have 1 of each of the new releases sad.gif

it just makes me sad, there are so many super kind people willing to give, and if you are jealous then that is your fault..

Do you mean view bombing in your scroll or in the Caves? huh.gif

I was looking in the caves just to see what sort of eggs to expect to pop up for future reference.

Not ON my scroll(though i had been viewbombed when i first started, for my first halloweens, the 2012 as well. None died but all got sick)

Just in general, I have not been view bombed this release, but there are ones that i have been before, and seeing people losing new or rare eggs just because others are jealous..

I don't know, maybe i'm misunderstanding something else, but i'm trying to say that i'm getting tired of it.

Do you mean view bombing in your scroll or in the Caves?  huh.gif

I was looking in the caves just to see what sort of eggs to expect to pop up for future reference.

Don't worry, you can't view-bomb in the caves; the views don't accumulate until they've been caught.

@IcarusTheDragon: Unfortunately, I think some people view-bomb not because of jealousy, but just because they think it's fun. sad.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Don't worry, you can't view-bomb in the caves; the views don't accumulate until they've been caught.

@IcarusTheDragon: Unfortunately, I think some people view-bomb not because of jealousy, but just because they think it's fun. sad.gif

Ugh, i don't understand this

It's merely a game.. It's not like an online videogame where people can set bots to gain skill while they aren't even playing.. It's a game where people collect and gain.

Why would it be fun to destroy other people's joy in the game just to do it? It makes no sense to me.

I know there are those who do it out of jealousy, but merely because it is fun? That is just wrong on all levels, horrid.

It's merely a game.. It's not like an online videogame where people can set bots to gain skill while they aren't even playing.. It's a game where people collect and gain.

Why would it be fun to destroy other people's joy in the game just to do it? It makes no sense to me.

I know there are those who do it out of jealousy, but merely because it is fun? That is just wrong on all levels, horrid.

I know exactly what you mean. sad.gif It seems to happen every new release. It seems like some safeguards may have been put in place recently to help with the problem, but even so, the new babies are so susceptible. Who gets a kick out of hurting other people? I'll never understand it, either.

Do you mean view bombing in your scroll or in the Caves? huh.gif

View bombing to make an egg sick on purpose so it dies.

Ugh the forest is getting annoying with all those cave blockers.. dry.gif

Aaagh I can't wait to see the adults!

Need to decide what to do with that opalescent ...

So far so good, those hatchlings look gorgeous! :3

Also, anyone else having trouble keep their claws off additional goodies laying around?

I kinda locked myself with 2 chickens... ^^;

I don't get it either...making others' hatchlings sick doesn't give you anything. What's the point of doing it?!

Argh I haven't caught ANYTHING.

I'm stuck on my iPod because my computer caught a virus and it is so annoying because the layout of the mobile site makes it impossible to catch anything good.

I don't get it either...making others' hatchlings sick doesn't give you anything. What's the point of doing it?!

Yeah, view-bombing is just horrible. It just makes me really upset.

I've never had any of my eggs personally die of it, but my best friend lost ALL her CB Coppers in one night. >-> She has never found any again, I feel sooo bad about it, ugh.

She intentionally held off on the other birthday releases because she felt that the later ones would be rarer breeds, so she was able to pick up a lot of Coppers, but.. When she got on the next morning they were all clearly view-bombed.

The main way I see it is out of jealousy, but like others here, I believe it could be just for "kicks."

I personally think that most view bombing is out of jealousy. Like:

"I didn't get any so this person shouldn't be able to have them either" mentality.

I think it's disgusting. I have never view bombed or been viewbomed, and I hope I never do.

Yeah, view-bombing is just horrible. It just makes me really upset.

I've never had any of my eggs personally die of it, but my best friend lost ALL her CB Coppers in one night. >-> She has never found any again, I feel sooo bad about it, ugh.

She intentionally held off on the other birthday releases because she felt that the later ones would be rarer breeds, so she was able to pick up a lot of Coppers, but.. When she got on the next morning they were all clearly view-bombed.

The main way I see it is out of jealousy, but like others here, I believe it could be just for "kicks."

Dude, Coppers are SO hard to find! even in the new release, i haven't seen a single one. I stayed up all night so i could catch on the hour and in 5 minute drops.. I benefited from the lag though and caught 4 of the 6 new releases i have in that..

I cannot believe that someone would view bomb.. I might hide my scroll because i'm a bit scared that someone is going to view bomb because i'm expressing my anger..

kind of sad that i have to think like that unsure.gif

Dude, Coppers are SO hard to find! even in the new release, i haven't seen a single one. I stayed up all night so i could catch on the hour and in 5 minute drops.. I benefited from the lag though and caught 4 of the 6 new releases i have in that..

I cannot believe that someone would view bomb.. I might hide my scroll because i'm a bit scared that someone is going to view bomb because i'm expressing my anger..

kind of sad that i have to think like that  unsure.gif

I know, that's why I feel really bad about it, still. >: She's gotten some 2nd Gen. ones recently from trades, I believe. One or two, maybe. I just wish I could find some for her, ff. I've yet to see one since the event. Once I obtain my 2nd Gen. Shimmer, I'll just have to trade 3rd Gens for Coppers for her.

It is! D: I always keep my account open on Chrome when I'm writing or drawing, that way it only takes a refresh to see the views being sent my way. Hiding your scroll can definitely help from people who just go onto your scroll from here and by link.

Ugh the Alpine is blocked by caveblockers...

Just wait for when the next hour comes for things to start moving. x3

Oh wow, the opal hatchlings are gorgeos!

I have no luck catching any yet, but I'm glad to see that they are dropping, maybe I can trade for some or get lucky with some tricks I learned.

And I think I remember the undecided ones! biggrin.gif I so hoped to see them released and maybe it's them...

I think the indecisives are ones I've been waiting for, too. I noticed they went missing from the Completed List almost a month ago. smile.gif

My original wishlist also included the Royal Crimsons and the Coppers. If I guess this right, I'll really be full of myself! xd.pngNow, if I could only get a pair of CB Verdigris!

But both of the new breeds have such beautiful hatchling, and I can't imagine that the adults would be any less than their hatchlings. <3

Missed 4 Opals in a row in the Alpine. now call that a failure! laugh.gif

I was afraid to click too fast because I had my share of missclicks for today. >.>

Okay - my first pair of eggs has hatched, unlocking my scroll [seems the only thing my multicolored eggs decided was to hatch]

Now I am in debate if I should help to catch eggs for others who have none OR if I should be nice and pick up a few 'blockers' from the Biome to help others to see these eggs

The pro to catching and gifting is that I can ensure they go to people without them (or with only one) - the con is that player(s) lose the fun of catching it themselves.

The pro to taking the blockers is that it opens up the chance for other to catch their own - the downfall is that players who already have some may catch them instead.

Or I could catch and gift one, and take one blocker...what to do? what to do?

View bombing to make an egg sick on purpose so it dies.

Aww, that IS horrible! sad.gif Makes me wonder if that's what happened to all 5 of my 2012 Halloween Dragons. I gotten them the first night they came out. I thought it was just from not fogging them for the cool-down. I didn't know people actually TRY to kill eggs that way.

Even the Vampires aren't that cruel when they bite.

Just wait for when the next hour comes for things to start moving.

It didn't do anything at all. I didn't see one opal.

EDIT: Just giving up. No chance in the universe for me to catch either of them...

Edited by Angela_1

And... I misclicked again on a pink, while trying to nab a paper, after missing another Opal, of course. Uh well.

Time for some Skyrim. ^^

Edited by earthgirl