TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

The most commonly suggested name guess I've heard for the Opals are Two-Headed *insert two legged type of dragon here* (Two-headed Lindwurm and Two-Headed Wyvern have popped up a lot)

As for the Multicolored ones - they have to be something Red Dorsals and Electrics so this puts them at Do-S but before Ele for a name (so Double as part of the name fits quite well - perhaps 'Double Rainbow Dragon' [would explain the color changing]

Double Rainbow?

TIME FOR MASS INTERNET MADNESS

THey fly too, double rainbows all the way!

I have a feeling they are going to change colors again...

Also, Two headed makes sense since they are right after Splits. There really couldn't be much after an SP unless they are another "split" type.

Two Headed wyvern can't be, they aren't wyverns. They are lindwurms(no back legs)

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Yeah i noticed that in a few,Black Tea, Bleeding Moon, Guilded Bloodscale Blusang Black Tip

Now we have moonlight moonlight things with moons

I tried to make a point of this when the bloodscales came out, but nobody really believed me aha

The new opals go right after the Splits!

The confused eggs seem to be right after dorsals, so i'm thinking Double Headed something!

It has been noticed and commented on by others, like me. xd.png And the Black-capped Teimarrs only missed the grouping bybeing sorted as Teimarrs.

Personally, I'm still waiting for the Black Shucks, and the Completed List also has Black Capped, Black Ray Lindwurms, Black Tri, Blackphase, Blade, Blazeback... xd.png There are many more, even a Black Dino in that alphabetic space, waiting for us in the future! xd.png

As for our dor-ele, double is there as well as duo and duet! smile.gif

Just misclicked a Royal Crimson woo! Not bad for a misclick

Still would rather have gotten you know... a guilded bloodscale and it would have been quite awesome to have misclicked a you know.. CB gold or something that went by

Meh. Another day; no opals. I will get you yet, you shiny moonlit orbs!

*Prods TJ's hatchlings impatiently*

Just misclicked a Royal Crimson woo! Not bad for a misclick

Still would rather have gotten you know... a guilded bloodscale and it would have been quite awesome to have misclicked a you know.. CB gold or something that went by

A guilded bloodscale is definitely on my wish list. I love the original twin-heads, I love the new releases, but getting even one of those would make my day. wub.gif

Nothing... I've seen absolutely nothing. I'm seriously at the point where I'd be willing to trade/breed for someone.... *face plants* This really freaking sucks.

Lol, thought that might be it - just didn't want any nasty people trying to use a positive term as an 'excuse' for vindictive, sick behaviours that harm others.

What I dont understand is why players should feel bad for being lucky enough to catch them when they are released.. last time I checked, catching as many eggs as you can to build up your scroll was the whole point of this game? So why should the eggs be targeted when users post what they caught and are now done hunting so others can move in and try.. Its just sad how this fun game has turned into a competition where people are getting nasty because they dont have something older players (who have been on longer and worked hard for) have. Im not pointing fingers or trying to make anyone feel bad, I just want to understand why playing this game the way it was meant to be played such as catching as many eggs as you can, gets players criticized for being hogs or hoarders..

If you go to places like the gifting tree you will find people gifting tons of the new eggs smile.gifsmile.gif That should brighten a few peoples day.

Ok now im done. smile.gif

I have gifted randomly and had the same person(who doesn't even have a bronze scroll i don't think) Gift me a new release egg because i hadn't yet gotten a 2nd green opal.. i'm almost at a gold trophy!

How wonderful is that? So i've vowed to get that person an influenced CB pair of both colors of opal. If their pairs refuse, then i will get the person another.

I really love seeing scratch that... Reading the reactions of people when i gift them things like shimmers or even something simple like a bunch of common hatchies.. I like that people do this for me. When i first started out, Soliskor (if i got the name right, feel free to punch me) gifted me my first three Tinsels, one of each color(i think) and the other people as well.. My first gold and such..

I don't understand why people get jealous when all they have to do is ask, almost every time i need something.. i can place it in my siggy and someone either gifts or offers a real nice thing with a low return (like a common) or maybe an IOU..

*end speech*

Nothing... I've seen absolutely nothing. I'm seriously at the point where I'd be willing to trade/breed for someone.... *face plants* This really freaking sucks.

Me too. I didn't see any in the last hour drop. I hope some people might be willing to trade.

I reached that point like two days ago. :P

I don't understand why people get jealous when all they have to do is ask, almost every time i need something.. i can place it in my siggy and someone either gifts or offers a real nice thing with a low return (like a common) or maybe an IOU..

*end speech*

Well said *claps* That was exactly my point, before posting complaints and criticism go to some place like the gifting tree and you will find amazing people giving things away all the time and all you have to do it Ask. biggrin.gif

Dragon Cave really is an amazing place with amazing people, when I first started I would not have gotten half the nice things I have now without a little help from some amazing players! Which is why, now I try to give back and help newbies as much as I can.

And I will stop talking now. rolleyes.gif

I have gifted randomly and had the same person(who doesn't even have a bronze scroll i don't think) Gift me a new release egg because i hadn't yet gotten a 2nd green opal.. i'm almost at a gold trophy!

How wonderful is that? So i've vowed to get that person an influenced CB pair of both colors of opal. If their pairs refuse, then i will get the person another.

I really love seeing scratch that... Reading the reactions of people when i gift them things like shimmers or even something simple like a bunch of common hatchies.. I like that people do this for me. When i first started out, Soliskor (if i got the name right, feel free to punch me) gifted me my first three Tinsels, one of each color(i think) and the other people as well.. My first gold and such..

*end speech*

I fully agree with this. Ever since the start of this release People have gifted/offered me a Silver Tinsel, a Golden Shimmer and a Red Undecided when I was having trouble getting some. There is another who is willing to trade me a Black Friday egg in return for a Blusang once my two are able to breed. (which should be sometime today or early tomorrow)

I would love to return the favor to anyone who is having trouble getting these eggs or any others from the several species that I have.

I want at least two of each, but at this point, I'd really be happy with just one egg of anyone *sighs*

Well the purple opals are zooming through the alpine but the forest just doesnt want to move.

My thoughts are: the purple opal is the normal color so it will be like the purple dorsal, where as the green opal is the alt. so it will be like the red dorsal... just a thought I hope all the 2 heads dont become unommon/rare since the blood-scales have since vanished... I cant handle another release where everything vanishes right after they are dropped, (Coppers/Blusangs im looking at you)...

Edited by majors

I caught the undecideds pretty easily and a pair of blue opals (finally), but no green opals at all so far. >.<

My eggs are hatching! biggrin.gif Super excited, though I haven't seen any of the opals or multicolored in the drops of late...

Oooh, how unlucky I am... darn Pariah dog, knew I shouldn't have let him follow me...

Can't see a single thing out there in Wastes- I mean, the caves. I even skipped up the chance for a GW to keep some space... urrrgh....

Edited by Blindstar97

I'm getting really sick of seeing eggs with lush green hues and eggs like limestone. It's sad because I like both of those breeds (and some of the others that pop in and get stuck for a few minutes) and I would probably take them if it didn't fill my eggs slots or have that nasty 5 hrs cool down.

At the hourly drop in Alpine, I just saw at least 7-8 opals, and 5-6 indecisives. And the drop ran out before the next 5 minute drop started. That's moving pretty good.

Always when a new realese is coming, the ap eggs are getting under the 4 days limit so I got to know about this realese. laugh.gif

Thanks TJ and Spriters I'm glad that there will be more hydras now.

Having a bit of a difficulty getting the Opals, but I was lucky enough to get two CB Golden Wyverns trying to get the Opals. :o)

Having a bit of a difficulty getting the Opals, but I was lucky enough to get two CB Golden Wyverns trying to get the Opals. ohmy.gif)

Lucky I'm going for Cb wyverns sad.gif