TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

The last undecided hatched after ages.

then.

Filled the slot with a missclicked Nocturne that I bit and died.

Derp. :|

Derp indeed! Sounds like something I would do! Haha.

These guys are taking AGES to hatch!!

I'm so impatient xd.png

My babies all started hatching at midnight last night! The rest hatched after I unfogged today!

For some reason one of each hatched at midnight last night. Even though the blue opals were an hour younger than the others. O.o

Picked up my second green opal in the forest last night-- or was it the jungle rolleyes.gif , I was switching back and forth and actually saw 2 or 3 that I missed , so I actually saw more in that hour than I had seen all day previously. Both biomes were moving fairly well, and I had to keep myself from clicking on dorsals biggrin.gif . Also saw quite a few Opals in the Alpine, so maybe at least the blues are not quite as"uncommon" right now.

Anyway, I am happy now, with a pair of each. biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

The opals are harder to catch now...I got 4 missclicks today. sad.gif

The opals are harder to catch now...I got 4 missclicks today. sad.gif

I've been mis-clicking since the drop. All I ask is for one more blue to make a pair... sad.gif

Weeee! All of mine finally hatched, and I got some excellent names for them. Was able to catch another confused egg on the 9 o' clock drop. Hoping to see more opals- only saw one in that last drop.

Cannot wait to see the adults!! I'm super excited. tongue.gif

I've been mis-clicking since the drop. All I ask is for one more blue to make a pair... sad.gif

Personally, I'm still hoping to go up from my grand total of zero.

Although at least I got some undecideds, a couple of my friends only got one each after two days.

Still no green opals for me. I've hunted several of the hourly drops since they were dropping on sunday and haven't managed to grab a single one. I have 3 blues and 3 undecided eggs at least.

Please dragon gods let me get one more green opal. (well, ideally, 3 green and two blue, but MOST of all one green....)

I missclicked again. A ridgewing. laugh.gif

And I was just wondering what color it is. Turns out it's a TAN! ^^ Um, yay?

I missclicked again. A ridgewing. laugh.gif

And I was just wondering what color it is. Turns out it's a TAN! ^^ Um, yay?

lol. any other time you'd be like YESS! but during a release: oh, um, yay, I guess.

So is anybody seeing opals on the 5-minute drops? Also, are tsunamis and luminas common or uncommon in terms of the cave drops? Because I'm seeing quite a lot of luminas over the past week.

EDIT: Caught an ice and a blue opal. ARE there any green opals at all? The alpine seems to be clearing out, while the forest is blocked.

Edited by yulerule

EDIT: Caught an ice and a blue opal. ARE there any green opals at all? The alpine seems to be clearing out, while the forest is blocked.

Yup, just missed a green one in the forest.

I caught a green opal earlier today, so yes, they are still there. I saw a couple more of them but was not vigilant enough to catch them.

So is anybody seeing opals on the 5-minute drops? Also, are tsunamis and luminas common or uncommon in terms of the cave drops? Because I'm seeing quite a lot of luminas over the past week.

They are dropping in the forest on the 5s, they are just gone instantaneously.

I doubt that either one of the Opals are "more rare". The Forrest simply moves at a much slower pace, so the Green Opals are probably stuck in the queue. *shrugs!* I've caught a load of Blue Opals today - hoping to trade for the Green Opals I need! smile.gif

Managed to catch a single green opal the morning after the release. Still trying to get a blue one - how can it be that every time someone is faster???

Now I Have two blue opals. I will most likely gift it as a hatchling if it doesn't gender right(I never get pairs...all my blacks...) Also my magi needs to grow up. Good luck to those with few or none biggrin.gif

D: i still don't get any opal... they move away just too quickly!

but still, i can't wait for those dragons to grow up! i bet they're gonna be gorgeous~

The only good thing that's happening just now is that others are even mis-clicking faster than me, so at least no unwanted eggs on my scroll.

Sniff...I so want a second blue opal..