RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

First time I saw one since May was a last week. It seems they're more common, which is great because I need some more CBs...

I think the coppers are the only dragon I don't have a single member of the species. I kinda gave up actively stalking them, and instead hunt the abandoned page for whatever floats in my direction.

Haven't seen any since the release. If I had know they would be so rare, I would have dumped all the other releases and picked up only coppers.

I see them - can't catch them laugh.gif If in comparison hardly see silvers and seen more golds

Honestly, I don't think I've seen a Copper in-cave since they were released. It's a shame since I only got one CB on release day and I am really, really regretting it now!

I've caught several in the past couple of weeks, as well as missed a few; mainly the liver and verdigris varieties. Haven't caught any more rainbows yet like I was hoping.

Edited by Dimar

I see Coppers occasionally... I caught a CB Brown one in the hourly rops, and I just missed a Green one a few minutes ago tongue.gif

I have caught 2 of them since the release, one brown and one blue-green (in the same period I have caught 1 gold and one silver).

I saw one in the Coast in October I think. And I caught one in the Alpine a month ago or so. But aside from that... they are very elusive.

I tend to see 2 or 3 a day now usually in the volcano or forest because those are the biomes I tend to spend the most time in.

I see them every day, as often as I see the other metallics. That doesn't mean I get to catch them smile.gif

What's a copper?

(Lol Jk)

But seriously I've never seen one. The closest it gotten was an opal, that I missed...

Months? I haven't seen one in a long time. But in the same time, I've caught two CB silvers. Go figure. I saw and missed a CB gold and silver yesterday but that's still more than I've seen of CB coppers. >.>

Months? I haven't seen one in a long time. But in the same time, I've caught two CB silvers. Go figure. I saw and missed a CB gold and silver yesterday but that's still more than I've seen of CB coppers. >.>

I've been seeing coppers sit for a few seconds, long enough that they appear in the middle. xd.png

I've been seeing coppers sit for a few seconds, long enough that they appear in the middle. xd.png

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif so where?! I keep missing them I am that slow laugh.gif

I've caught two in the last week. One being in the Forest, one in the Jungle. And I've seen two others, in the Desert, and Volcano.

I saw two in the Jungle yesterday, but was too slow to get them, and picked up a Red one last week, so, yes, they're there. You just have to be patient.

I caught a brown Copper a few days ago. I've seen a few since then but didn't manage to snag them.

I don't find it fun to sit in the biomes refreshing until something changes. Not fun at all. >.> I just pop in for a minutes looking for stuff and I do it at random intervals throughout the day. Spending all day on a computer at work burns a person out on spending time on a page that may or may not change. tongue.gif On the other hand, the forums can be downright interesting if you get in the right topic. smile.gif

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif so where?! I keep missing them I am that slow laugh.gif

I saw one on dessert that kept sitting there in the middle that I didn't think would be in the middle, switched back to volcano and then noticed it was a red copper still there, but I missed when I clicked xd.png I saw a green copper sitting in coast too when I just decided to hunt, got that one. smile.gif