RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

2 coppers, one in the forest and one in the vulcano..

got the overburned message on both because i'm scroll locked... ugh lol.

Just caught one out of the jungle, first I've seen in a while. Not sure yet what I want to do with it.

Today, I saw one in the Alpine biome (I think) after DC's regular maintenance, but I couldn't get it because I was egglocked ;u;

I just caught a green on the coast! I'm really excited; this is my first copper smile.gif

(There was nobody else in the biome with me; that helped)

I haven't seen any in the biomes yet - I don't hunt there a whole lot, but I just picked up a CB one from the AP...

Just nabbed a green copper in the jungle. I am amazed..I stared at it for a bit, clicked it, nothing happened. clicked again, and got it.

I managed to get a copper egg from the coast! First metallic~ I'm so excited that I'm wriggling around in my swivel chair! xd.png

I think it might've been there for around ten seconds because my sister was the one who was yelling at me to get there quick. She was stalking the cave while the others must've been in the AP and managed to get herself egg locked with a gilded bloodscale and a blusang egg.

Edited by Nazgod

I managed to snick up another CB Copper a little bit ago. About 2 days. A Red from the Alpine. This is my 4th CB Red Copper.

I saw a copper two days ago in the desert biome. Urgh, this darn browser is just too slow. mad.gif

Hm, managed to catch a red copper from the desert a few minutes ago.

I'm actually really surprised. I'm not usually good at catching or even sighting CB metals...

Somehow, I managed to catch not one, but TWO coppers today. I caught one in the jungle a few hours ago and another in the volcano just now. They're both red. I'm kind of in shock. tongue.gif

No, I have never seen one except for the original release which I never managed to get in the end. Since that day I have never seen one, though I try and get at least 5 or 6 hour drop visits a day so one should turn up eventually. I have seen well over 30 CB silvers and golds so that makes up for it (haven't caught any but still).

The copper I have was gifted.

Edited by Ashywolf

Only copper I've seen was in the coast. I've never seen one before and I haven't seen one since.

It was in the evening I saw it. Didn't get it.

I caught one in the forest a week or so ago, while randomly clicking around. Unfortunately it gendered wrong so I've just been trying to get rid of the thing.

Trying... to get rid of it? O.O

*gloms onto all of the coppers* (see my sig)

Wasn't here for original release and only just came back. seen about 6 but mind auto-refresh before release its in front of me and of course long gone rolleyes.gif

They are there. My sister caught two yesterday that I negotiated onto my scroll. She really likes egg catching and has a ridiculously fast connection. I don't have much luck myself because I'm not as quick on the trigger, though I did grab a CB blusang and a CB golden wyvern this week just by being patient and refresh spamming. I just missed a silver AND a golden wyvern while typing this post, too. It amazes me how quickly they get snatched up, but they're definitely there!