RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

Since they were released, I only spotted two (which I missed due to lack of proper attention).

Okay. The site hates me officially. I almost got a CB gold: Already overburdened message. Almost got a CB Red Copper: Already overburdened message. Now I'm locked with junk because finally when the cave DOES move, I am locked. -.-

Frankly, if I never see an 'older common' again(I can dream), if they all simply disappeared, I wouldn't cry about it. I've been staring at them for over 3 years now, and right now, this minute, I absolutely detest them.

If this includes horses, mints and all those other little cuties I am totally against.

Due to working full time I have to get on and search at odd times and not for too long so my chances of even seeing a Copper are low. so aggravating. I've tried trading for them but no luck in that area either. Once they initially dropped I figured I'd get more later. So much for that theory. I thought they were listed as uncommons and not rares. dry.gif

Edited by Misha

Okay. The site hates me officially. I almost got a CB gold: Already overburdened message. Almost got a CB Red Copper: Already overburdened message. Now I'm locked with junk because finally when the cave DOES move, I am locked. -.-

No offense but it sounds more like a slot management issue to me than the cave hating you.

I saw it once from the Jungle (maybe) and it became my first CB Copper smile.gif

No offense but it sounds more like a slot management issue to me than the cave hating you.

What I don't understand is why people hunt when they're locked and then complain when they get the overburdened message.

But yeah, I've seen a few coppers in the cave recently, fairly evenly spread between the biomes that move. Only ever caught one though.

2 gleams in 2 days which is more than can be said for any glows or reflective eggs..

Well at least they can be seem, not anymore like during the first few months. More or less twice the number of Silvers or Golds.

I just saw a copper egg in the coast, but sat there like an idiot and someone else got it by the time it registered in my brain xd.png

I've had pretty good luck with getting rare dragons in the AP though… I got 2 coppers and a silver (one of the coppers and the silver had good lineages) both in one day.

I rarely use the caves to hunt for eggs, most of the time I stalk the AP to grab eggs. I find it easier to use the AP, as I can manage my scroll easier when I'm egglocked by abandoning eggs I feel I do not need (since eggs from the AP don't have that 5 hour minimum to abandon). I've seen coppers in the AP as well and have caught rares there. But I've never, ever seen a copper in the caves. :| Maybe I'm just unlucky, but I've never ever seen a rare in the caves except for a Thunder egg that was taken instantly by someone else.

Here's a tip for people who are annoyed with scroll locked problems: DON'T go hunting if you know you are locked! Just don't step into the caves or AP at ALL if you know your scroll is locked, simple. You'll save yourself from the frustration of grabbing-a-rare-but-turns-out-i-am-locked that way...

Edited by Lutyd

I rarely use the caves to hunt for eggs, most of the time I stalk the AP to grab eggs. I find it easier to use the AP, as I can manage my scroll easier when I'm egglocked by abandoning eggs I feel I do not need (since eggs from the AP don't have that 5 hour minimum to abandon). I've seen coppers in the AP as well and have caught rares there.

That's what I usually do as well, but when I do use the caves I usually am pretty lucky (except when I misclick something and have to wait :L )

I caught one recently when I came home during lunch which is on odd hour to be hunting in DC time zone and I think I caught the other one at another random time. But mostly I don't even see them.

Since February, I've managed to catch 5 of them. Every single time, I've had to pass up a pretty rare egg and keep refreshing.

MOST of the time it was a Nebula, Two Headed Lindwurm(Opal), or a Seasonal. It's HARD to sit and refresh, not picking those up. The vast majority of the time, they're NOT followed by something rare. Since they get snapped up almost instantaneously, it's the only way I've been able to catch them.

I have only rarely seen one pop in after a Red or a Pink (in the desert or Volcano) have been picked up. But I didn't manage to get them. I was only able to pick up the ones that popped in after another rare egg was taken.

They do not seem to be as rare as Golds and they are certainly not as plentiful as Nebulas or Seasonals.

Coppers officially are not considered rares, they are classified as uncommon by TJ (there was a post in the tiny question thread about it).

I've been looking since I came back to DC last June and I have never seen a copper in any biome... idk I'd say they were more on the rare side than uncommon because I see Nebula and Seasonal all the time. I see cheese, dinos, and papers as well. I have never seen any metalic (gold, silver, copper) in the cave, ever since I started playing in 2008.