TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

This was a lot of fun.

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters and Happy Birthday DC.

Feels strange not having another event today.

Seven days is long enough to form a habit.

Going into withdrawal now.

biggrin.gif

Yeah - YAY *throws confetti * so many new babies - so much fun - thank you all.

Yay thankyou TJ and all the spriters..some beautiful dragons we now have!

Edited by RaeSun16

And so the initial release comes to an end.

Let the insanity of collecting them all in large numbers begin. happy.gif

Hahaha, here we go, people!

The speckled ones are the most plentiful today.

Adorable hatchlings!

So waiting to see them all grown up!

These are so cute. I think the coloration on these is making me think of something between a fox and a badger. I'm hoping the adults will have a sleek weasel-like body though.

I think I might know these guys, and that's a VERY big might. :L Thanks for the dragons! biggrin.gif The egg kinda reminds me of fawn. xd.png

Been quite a week *phew* and lots of lovely dragons biggrin.gif and i have now managed to breed my first hellhorse Yay smile.gif

I see the hatchlings and I think of Bloodwing from the Borderlands games.

I'll be freezing lots'o these hatchies. c:

It has been a wonderful event, thank you TJ for releasing these 7 wonderful dragons. I love to watch DC grow. (Got my golden Trophy too! Now its time to collecvt new dragons as they come and go and help others at last. biggrin.gif )

NICE hatchies! Must go snag more of these too! Was sorta underwhelmed with the egg til I saw THESE!

Thanks so much to all involved in this really great birthday party bash!

I thought that we would see a lt of the new eggs in the biomes, but so far thed old eggs are the ones that show the most. sad.gif

Thank you TJ and all the spriters who helped make those 7 days very worthwhile!

Like them all and really like the last days dragons, they are fearsome, but loving! dry.gif

tongue.gif

Oh, WOW, the gendered hatchies are really great! A wonderful end to a wonderful event. Thanks to all the spriters who made it possible!

~Feathers

Wish I could have caught any of these breeds, oh well, they are permanent editions, so I'll try & catch them later. Besides, none of them have a BSA, s its fine.

I have a 5th chocolate egg... I guess i'll keep it in case someone refuses. I hope they don't though :c i wuv the chocolates <3

I will forever call them Chocolates. Yes.

Wait...People are calling them Chocolates?

Oh.

I've been calling them Kangaroo-Dirt-Lion-Wyverns. If you say it fast, it's actually a bit catchy, I think. Kangaroo for the S1 hatchling, dirt for the eggs, lion for the S2 hatchlings, and wyvern because well, they seem to be wyverns~ xd.png

But Chocolate's good too I guess~ x3

People can call them Chocolates. That's fine.

Because I own the name Chocolates and I'll totally slap that name on one of these just to spite everybody.

Thank you for everything TJ and all the rest of the DC team. Had a fun time trying to catch each new release!

Personally, I think the eggs look like the eggs I get from my rl hens, French Black Copper Marans. They are also referred to as chocolate eggs, although these hatchlings look nothing like little black and white chicks that emerge from the chicken eggs! xd.png

They are beautiful, and I look forward to seeing the adults! <3