TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

The hatchies are wonderful!! LOVE the colors.

This has been quite a fun event, I'm sorry to see it go. My next goal now will be to bulk up on reds and pinks. I ran out of influences and incubates quickly!!

While the eggs seemed rather plain...And the S1 hatchies looked like kangaroos....The S2s are absolutely adorable and cute and they make me think of lions! I get the feeling they maaayyyy end up being rarer than we think~ (That's just what I think though, so refresh me: how has hunting these guys been going?)

Edited by xxBurningxx

I don't know how I'm going to grab the 7th egg :C

I'm egglocked for a few more days.

Yey! The sprites are correct now!

And yup, I got up at 5:30 just to come here and say this. xd.png

/now, back to bed.

I finally have 6 of these beauties <333 Can't wait to see them grow!

Hatched some eggs, got 2 more of these. Now the task of going back and getting 2 more of everything else. So thankful for the break, though x_x

Also, 2 days after TJ's chocolates grow up [ie 4-5 days from now] i'll be mass-breeding my many pink and red pairs~

Lol EG

Oh, I love the gendered hatchlings! These look like wyverns too. I LOVE wyverns, so this is super exciting wub.gif

Thank you again to all the spriters who helped make these seven wonderful new breeds! I can't wait to see the adults of the two left to reveal. *3*

Ok this is feels weird. I feel like I should be getting ready for another release...

tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

Ok this is feels weird. I feel like I should be getting ready for another release...

tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

Habitforming? xd.png But, uh, yeah...

And so the initial release comes to an end.

Let the insanity of collecting them all in large numbers begin. happy.gif

This certainly has been a fun week of releases! biggrin.gif My favorite dragons so far are the Black Tree dragons and the Hellhorse Dragons. I prefer the female hellhorse dragon because I LOVE the colors! xd.png hehe

There is a chance that I may also really like the dragon from day 6. Will have to wait and see what the adult sprite looks like. tongue.gif

The day 7 release looks like it will be a very interesting dragon as well. Can't wait to see what the rest of the adults look like! laugh.gif

Earthgirl is dedicated. tongue.gif

Finally, after seven wyverns, we get a fuzzy one. A fuzzy one with scary claws, but fuzzy nonetheless.

Blargh, spazz clicked a guardian somehow mistaking it for the new egg... XD Tried biting it in the hopes of repulsing the egg (even used Repulsion as my biter!) but the egg turned and stayed. ಠ_ಠ

Will have to try again later, snaps.

Now that the event has come to an end, I tip my hat to TJ, the spriters, & anyone involved in these efforts. 7 new breeds in 7 days was a daunting task, but I'm glad it was one you decided was worth it.

Didn't think It would be as painless as it was to grab a pair of each new breed, but it worked out for me in the end. Hope everyone got what they wanted, & if not...happy hunting! biggrin.gif

Now that the event has come to an end, I tip my hat to TJ, the spriters, & anyone involved in these efforts. 7 new breeds in 7 days was a daunting task, but I'm glad it was one you decided was worth it.

Didn't think It would be as painless as it was to grab a pair of each new breed, but it worked out for me in the end. Hope everyone got what they wanted, & if not...happy hunting! biggrin.gif

Absolutely. This was a great week!

It feels weird- and rather sad- to not have anything to scramble after tonight. laugh.gif

Great event, TJ and spriters!! Thanks for giving us such a fabulous birthday bash biggrin.gif

Thanks so much! They look cute! Just I didn't get one... Well, they're permanent so yey, still have time. It's such a waste I didn't got any coppers- they look rare sad.gif

Thanks so much! They look cute! Just I didn't get one... Well, they're permanent so yey, still have time. It's such a waste I didn't got any coppers- they look rare sad.gif

Their artist has said they're not, just uncommon if that. So you'll probably be able to catch some eventually! =D

This was a really great week ! Thanks to the TJ and the spriters for your dedicated hard work smile.gif

I really like those hatchies. I can very well imagine them in a linage with Pillows!

Thanks Tj and spriters for this awesome week! You did a great job and it has been fun to collect all the eggs!

Now, sadly, the event is over. Yeah, it's great staring at all those cave blockers that just DON'T MOVE. Yep, it'll be a good couple years before I get all the eggs I need at this rate... dry.gif

I jumped on to my laptop to check out the News section for another release. Just got into my routine laugh.gif

Could be Sharp-clawed Wyverns? Hazarding a guess here.

Somehow spazzed a black egg. rolleyes.gif I might trade it for another wyvern later.

I have a very stubborn salt one that refuses to hatch and let me grab another. ><

Those hatchies look so fluffy xd.png

It's so weird not having any new release.

Oh well at least now I can focus on getting another pair of each.

This was so much fun! And I've been enjoying catching eggs I missed as they come through the AP. Maybe I'll get the green egg I missed from day 5 tomorrow!