TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

After several massive lag and connection problems - I have my final egg!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave - and a big thank you to TJ and all other Spriters and People who had a hand in this most epic event!

:/ Another already-on-site artist? TJ why you do this. Earthgirl's sprites are great but she just got a breed LAST release.

I am disappointed. I mean, so far I love all the new breeds, but I was hoping some of the artists who'd been sitting around without a single thing on-site would finally get in, but just one? Why not bring in Sextonator or Hot on Fire, Kennon, Munin, Zovesta, Playdoh, or how about literally anyone else who isn't on-site yet?

While I really like all the newly released dragons, I have to say I do kind of agree with you. It feels as if on-site artists can get their new work on-site much easier than equally skilled not-yet-on-site artists, of which there are quite a few around!

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Finally grabbed my two! This has been a hectic yet fun week! Thanks staff! :'D

Can't believe I haven't said this yet, but thank you TJ and all you lovely spriters for all your hard work. It was an amazing week.

Well I got 3 of todays cause I like them really well. Since I adore the Hellhorse and don't have a lot of cb horse's I got 2 of those today also and locked myself.

:/ Another already-on-site artist? TJ why you do this. Earthgirl's sprites are great but she just got a breed LAST release.

I am disappointed. I mean, so far I love all the new breeds, but I was hoping some of the artists who'd been sitting around without a single thing on-site would finally get in, but just one? Why not bring in Sextonator or Hot on Fire, Kennon, Munin, Zovesta, Playdoh, or how about literally anyone else who isn't on-site yet?

Hmm, true.

Though I quite like these little chocolate guys :c maybe next release? He's skipping June, so hopefully July or August will have a new Artist <3

Hey, we had a new artist on Day 2. That's great enough for me ^^ Odie's awesome <3 Keep in mind that TJ has probably already planned out the next few releases, so he is probably using sprites that are already secret so that he doesn't forget to take them off the list, or something. For example, the Gilded Bloodscales were done in secret, and submitted over a year ago. There will be more artists added to the cave, and while I agree that it would be nice to see new artists make it to the cave, as they deserve to, I also love all of the breeds released, and these look amazing so far :3

I'm really liking the looks of these so far. Trying to figure out what their names could be, lol. Maybe Sedimentary, after sedimentary rocks? Their color scheme seems to resemble those rocks, it'd fit in the sort and biome, and I think it'd be cool.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by PieMaster

I gotta say, Sextonator and Shiny Hazard Sign are two of my favorite unreleased artists.

Oh well. At least, it seems that Face Eaters were removed from the list - I do hope we'll see them soon.

Whoa! They don't look like kangaroos anymore do they? They're gorgeous and I cannot wait to see the adults. Thank you Earthgirl!

What about spelunker? she does awesoem sprites. i think she might be my favorite spriter. or is she a he? i don't know

Do they have ears or neck ruffs? I can't tell.

Edited by Jazeki

Yay! I got all the eggs but day 5 eggs. ^-^

What about spelunker? she does awesoem sprites. i think she might be my favorite spriter. or is she a he? i don't know

Spelunker is a she, after her DA page.

My faves are Varsettie and Sirithiliel.

They do an awesome Job on my Palawan Drake.

I was able to catch all new dragons from the 7 days, I can`t wait until all of them grew up. smile.gif

As far as I've seen, she doesn't have anything on the completed list yet.

Just wanted to add a heartfelt thank you for such a fun week-long birthday bash, full of surprises, to everyone who works so hard here, including of course TJ, the artists, but also the writers and the tireless moderators. You guys all add color to a chaotic world... or something good like that. Here's hoping for roosters somewhere down the line cool.gif

I was able to get gendered pairs for all but the hellhorses (gotta hunt for/breed those later) and the multicolored ones - I managed to get one Rust and One Tangerine, but no blue/green. sad.gif And no hellhorses at all. Also looking forward to the serrated(?) dragons growing up. c:

Edited by gotw3

I have 2 of every release [and 5/6 of the coppers; missing 1 green], after these eggs hatch i'll begin my quest to double those numbers [4 cb of everything].

Ooh, these look really cool! I'm gonna grab 2 since I have room.