TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Are the links on the images in the first post swapped on purpose? I click on the male sprite and it takes me to a females page xd.png

EDIT: Just checked the image URL, and it matches with the page URL.... why do the sprites switch from the ones in the first post then?

Is it the female or the male that has the white belly? Because the white belly ones when you click on them show an orange belly on the scroll page and say they're female.

I'm confused by this as well.. Is the female supposed to have the white belly or the male? unsure.gif

What gorgeous sprites. wub.gif I can hardly wait to see the adults!

I'm confused by this as well.. Is the female supposed to have the white belly or the male? unsure.gif

"The gendered sprites were switched. The males gendered with the female sprite and the females gendered with the male. Earthgirl informed TJ and he swapped the sprites."

is what it says on the Currently Being Release page, just a mistake I guess! Hope that clears things up :3

I'm kind of sorry the event is over. Now tho, I can go out looking for all kinds of nifty new eggs. Thank you TJ and Spriters!

*blinks* The hatchies have swapped. The male now has the brighter colour.

*reads back* Ah. Okay, then.

Edited by Lagie

I think I am in egg withdrawal. xd.png I am almost wishing for a Day 8 new release. xd.png

But yes, it has been a *~~wonderful~~* week! biggrin.gif

Edited by missy_

Haha Missy so am I. >_< I don't even have more room, but...EEEEP I am soooo excited!!!! biggrin.gif Can't wait for more to hatch! *incubates*

I'm sad to see this event go, but I got one of each dragon, like I wanted to.

Now to update my fansite on today's release...

aaww yes! another volcanic breed, my favorite biome biggrin.gif welp by just looking at the hatchies I can guess they'll be other awesome looking breed.

The Gendered hatchlings look so cool, hope they keep their orange-y colour through to the adult sprite.

We need more Orange dragons in the cave!

This is a pretty interesting dragon, I really do like the gendered hatchlings. I am happy I got 2 of these guys happy.gif I will check this again later when they grow up.

Perhaps these are sickle or sickle claw dragons? Idk.

every one is guessing that o.o i dont see why lol sickle would come AFTER sick in the order lol

I've grabbed four of these wonderfully brown eggs because I really feel like these will turn out to be something I'll enjoy greatly. Out of all new releases, this is the one where I really want to see the adult because I am greatly interested in it.

Gah, I can't wait to see the coppers and these guys. ;u;

TWO DAYS. Such a tease, little cuties.

These look neat! I like the male's orange belly. (Which is silly I guess considering orange is my least favorite color.)

I managed to get one. And since I'm egg-locked I'll have to be content with that. I've been lucky so far, both my Day 1's and Day 2's gendered 1 Male, 1Female with no influencing. Eagerly waiting for the rest to hatch and grow up!

thanks for the amazing releases, tj ^^

we should have this again sometime biggrin.gif

im also assuming no more new dragons for a while sad.gif oh well ^^

im not dissapointed with any of these biggrin.gif I LOVE THEM ALL <3 ^^

I swear they remind me of some species of bird but I can't think of a specific one. I'm gonna be smacking myself if they do turn out to be patterned after a bird species I know.

They're very bird/dinosaur-esque overall, I really think I'l gonna like these guys. wub.gif

Edited by DorkJulian