TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Probably my favourite of the May release dragons, the adults are beautiful! I love their descriptions, too, very evocative. Thanks to everyone who made this event possible, it was vexing at times, but worth it.

These look great! Thank you to the concept creator and earthgirl for getting them in the cave.

Wow! They are gorgeous! I thought brown colored dragons would turn out drab but these are stunning! Great job to the artist!

What a ferocious looking dragon. I am usually not a big fan of wyverns, but I like these. Great job on the artwork, Earthgirl!

Altogether this has been a very satisfying week, although I can see I will be trying to collect full sets of these 7 dragons for a long time (especially if their frequency in the cave doesn't improve!).

Thanks to TJ and all the conceptors and artists who were involved in bringing us this event.

Brown and Orange are generally not my favorite color combinations - but these adults are simply amazing! So beautifully done. I love that the spots carried through to their wings! I adore the S2 Hatchies - will definitely be freezing some of these eventually - once I get a ton of the adults!

So many amazing new dragons - but I think this is one of the best of them! Beautiful job, Earthgirl!

I love their pose and colors.

Thanks Earthgirl.

These are so nice. The adults have the physique I was hoping for and I love the colors! Thank you spriters.

These are very awesome looking dragons. I have to admit I was a little skeptical on the eggs, but these dragons are wonderful. Thank you to TJ and the spriters for everything you did to make this a great birthday week for DC! biggrin.gif

Edited by rihannalexis

These are so beautiful. I love the colors used with this dragon :] Great job!

Edited by shovedtbh

Another nice looking wyvern - brown and with mane, different from those we already have in the Cave biggrin.gif

Thank you all for this great event and beautiful new breeds! I really enjoyed it ^^

Now these are a little more my style. Big, beautiful dragon wings spread wide.

The male's right leg seems a little off to me though.

Wow, these look pretty cool. biggrin.gif I'm surprised all of TJ's grew up though, doesn't he usually freeze one of each gender (if there is dimorphism?).

The adults are pretty much what I expected from the S2's. They're very pretty; the color combo is great and I like their description. Very fierce. wink.gif

Oh, and the mane is awesome. A touch of fur is always cool.

Thank you TJ for the event and Earthgirl for the Seragammas! (cool breed name)

Eeeee I can't wait for my little chocolates to grow up now <3 <3 <3

Thanks EG!~ and TJ for releasing them.

Wow, these look pretty cool. biggrin.gif I'm surprised all of TJ's grew up though, doesn't he usually freeze one of each gender (if there is dimorphism?).

probably just forgot, he is only human after all =)

Sometimes they accidentally grow up on him, but then he reverts them back to S2 frozens later. It's happened before. xd.png

These are STUNNING!!!!! Well done spriters wow! Thank you for releasing these TJ! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank You for the wonderful birthday event!

STUNNING!!! Just wow!!!

Great job Earthgirl!

And Happy 7th Birthday DragonCave!

I'm going to catch and do the most hilarious trades for like ten thousand of these.