TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

I have 2 of every release [and 5/6 of the coppers; missing 1 green], after these eggs hatch i'll begin my quest to double those numbers [4 cb of everything].

Same here, except the copper I'm missing is the brownish one ^-^

So much fun! I'm so glad to be a part of DC.

All the new breeds this week have been so awesome, thank you TJ and the spriters that worked on them! biggrin.gif

Little late, but the hatchlings remind me of rabbits somehow.

Yes, thank you to everyone involved for such a great and fun week! I managed at least one pair of everything, except one bright copper and one of today's because I'm locked. I look forward to hunting more down for the rest of the week and beyond! Yay! I love them all!

Edited by PolarVortex

From looking at hatchie and adult credits (on the things that have adults so far), it looks like Odeen was the only new artist to get in. This was a good release (really loved the new splits, and the D5 and D7 things are looking awesome as hatchies so far), but would've been nice if a few more new people had been added in.

From looking at hatchie and adult credits (on the things that have adults so far), it looks like Odeen was the only new artist to get in. This was a good release (really loved the new splits, and the D5 and D7 things are looking awesome as hatchies so far), but would've been nice if a few more new people had been added in.

This is what I've been thinking; I really appreciate the new releases and they're all wonderful dragons, but it seems like it would have been a nice opportunity to get a few new spriter's concepts into the cave, at least to ever so slightly lighten the load of Dragon Requests.

Very mad with myself I grapped one of these new ones then misclicked a censorkip.gif Ember egg...... mad.gif

How come there is no 5 min drop at 5:30?

Edited by majors

Maybe named Sharp Blade-Winged Dragon?

Home from work, and ready to catch eggs, but I still have a couple of hours before the egg-lock opens up. Come on, clock!

Thanks to TJ and spriters for such a wonderful event and fantastic week! biggrin.gif

Wow, they certainly don't resemble Kangaroos anymore! Fierce looking gendered hatchlings, and I love them! I'm going to have to trade for more!

Profound thanks to TJ and all the fantastically awesome spriters for their incredibly hard work before and during this crazy week! It was stressfully, frustratingly, screamingly wonderful! xd.png

wub.gif

Sharp-winged Wyvern has a nice ring to it, just saying.

Now to come up with awesome Chocolate names for my babies <3

I hope to grab one more of these for a breeding pair! ♥♥

Are the links on the images in the first post swapped on purpose? I click on the male sprite and it takes me to a females page xd.png

EDIT: Just checked the image URL, and it matches with the page URL.... why do the sprites switch from the ones in the first post then?

Is it the female or the male that has the white belly? Because the white belly ones when you click on them show an orange belly on the scroll page and say they're female.

Edited by lindsy95

I just realized my one of new two headed egg died!!!!! sad.gif

I am sorry to hear this. =(

I hope you can catch a new one.

These hatchlings rock. Wonder how they'll look next to Trihorns...? Probably awesome.

Love the look of the hatchies biggrin.gif I can't wait to see them as adults.

I just realized my one of new two headed egg died!!!!! :(

That's why you fog so they dont get sick, then remember to unfog and add to a few hatcheries so they dont die due to time. Sorry about the loss, thankfully they're permanent.