TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Eeee! So excited!

Anyway thank you TJ, artists, and all who were involved with this wonderful extravaganza. And happy 7th DC!

I am really hoping the adults of these guys look as lovely as the hatchies. I've always had a huge thing for fancy Wyverns, would be nice if they were a good match to go with Golden Wyvern in lineages. I've got high hopes for these guys...

Looking for a link to small pix with new release eggs badge...my signature is not large enough for all new release pix!

Rockin' On

Difficult, so difficult not to start freezing some of these hatchies. One of my Day 7 eggs just hatched and oh wow I have a baby Wallaby on my scroll! So adorable. Must.. resist... the Freeze.

Difficult, so difficult not to start freezing some of these hatchies. One of my Day 7 eggs just hatched and oh wow I have a baby Wallaby on my scroll! So adorable. Must.. resist... the Freeze.

Dooo eeet! Frost one! laugh.gif

I kinda like how the sprite developes. :3 Looking forward to the adult!

Ahhh those S2s are so pretty--these might be my favorite of the week! (And I adore the Bloodscales, so that's sayin' something.)

These hatchies seriously make me think of a harpy. Yet at the same time also remind me of vultures. They are very beautiful tho.

Okay, just now I'm realizing these s1 hatchies have the same pose as the BBW hatchies. xd.png Oops. That wasn't intended, lol. It just happened.

Ah, I hate being sick, it's giving me the worst reaction timing and I so want to nab one of these, they look like they're going to be gorgeous adults!

I really love the S1 hatchlings. Normally I find S1s to be rather boring and they only get interesting in S2. But, these ones are adorable. They look like fluffy Velociraptors.

I can't wait to see the adults, but their growing up time seems to be getting longer and longer xd.png

I really love the S1 hatchlings. Normally I find S1s to be rather boring and they only get interesting in S2. But, these ones are adorable. They look like fluffy Velociraptors.

I really hope they're raptor-type wyverns. A lot of DC wyverns kind of look like reconstructions of feathered raptors already, let's take the next logical step! laugh.gif

I love how you describe them as fluffy Velociraptors xd.png I was thinking the S1s look like miniature kangaroos! xd.png But yes, fluffy Velociraptors, too xd.png

Edited by missy_

I love how you describe them as fluffy Velociraptors XD I was thinking the S1s look like miniature kangaroos! XD But yes, fluffy Velociraptors, too XD

I love how a fluffy Velociraptor is meant to be less intimidating/more adorable than say, a normal Velociraptor. XD

I love how a fluffy Velociraptor is meant to be less intimidating/more adorable than say, a normal Velociraptor. xd.png

xd.png

You have a point there. No matter how fluffy, I'd run! xd.png